Thoughts on Favre

lancemehl

Original post 08-09-2008, 11:11 AM

The Packers were too strong an organization to stoop to your ego-maniac prima donna wishy woshy baby games, so you came and disgraced the easiest team to disgrace, the team know for being a second rate loser organization, my BELOVED JETS, my SOJ's

You made them pull one of the dumbest and classless moves in the history of the game, so u caN COME LIVE IN nj, and be in your own little world. Well, Brett my, man, you're my QB now, no matter how disgustingly u got here. If you melt under these NY lights, if you change your wishy washy mind mid season about what the F--- u want to do, you will go down below Barry Bond for s---bags.

YOU BETTER SHOW UP! YOU BETTER DOMINATE THE FINS!! FIND THAT FOUNTAIN, START MAKING FRIENDS WITH LC. Because the guy on the othe sidelines WANTS to play football!

Pr---!

39 years old

The Packers were too strong an organization to stoop to your ego-maniac prima donna wishy woshy baby games, so you came and disgraced the easiest team to disgrace, the team know for being a second rate loser organization, my BELOVED JETS, my SOJ's

You made them pull one of the dumbest and classless moves in the history of the game, so u caN COME LIVE IN nj, and be in your own little world. Well, Brett my, man, you're my QB now, no matter how disgustingly u got here. If you melt under these NY lights, if you change your wishy washy mind mid season about what the F--- u want to do, you will go down below Barry Bond for s---bags.

YOU BETTER SHOW UP! YOU BETTER DOMINATE THE FINS!! FIND THAT FOUNTAIN, START MAKING FRIENDS WITH LC. Because the guy on the othe sidelines WANTS to play football!

Pr---!

Dr. Phil?

Pr---!

wow. Pretty impressive post. Wow. Lots of passion there. You are so right on every point.

Dude, if you love Chad so much go become a Dolphin fan. Brett Favre is a HUGE, HUGE upgrade. Either your a Jets fan or a Chad fan, which is it? Douchebag.

Thats duece bag Joe - get it right.

Dude, if you love Chad so much go become a Dolphin fan. Brett Favre is a HUGE, HUGE upgrade. Either your a Jets fan or a Chad fan, which is it? Douchebag.

This is right on the money ! No one was a bigger fan of Joe Namath than me..

but it was when he went to the Rams in 1977 that I knew I was a Jet fan forever more...I watched him with the Rams...but I could not bring myself to become a Rams fan ! It just did not happen...I am glad I was not that shallow ! One player is not the team...the Jets are the team...and the Jets are MY team !

Pr---!

39 years old

dude take it easy on him, I was a big Pennington fan myself, but look at it like finally we have a QB that defensive coordinators will fear. No longer will we have 8 men in the box pressuring the QB and stopping the run. I am sorry to see Chad go but Brett at 39 is a better QB than Chad.

Unfortunately for Chad injuries hurt his career , but he did give his all to the franchise, he did leave everything on the field every time he stepped on. Which is why the Jets did the right thing by releasing him. Let him start anew elsewhere , he has earned the right to be a starter somewhere.

Pr---!

39 years old

Suck on some D-i

This is right on the money ! No one was a bigger fan of Joe Namath than me..

but it was when he went to the Rams in 1977 that I knew I was a Jet fan forever more...I watched him with the Rams...but I could not bring myself to become a Rams fan ! It just did not happen...I am glad I was not that shallow ! One player is not the team...the Jets are the team...and the Jets are MY team !

hey sho-look what I wrote in post #16 this morning....

http://72.21.51.211/forums/showthread.php?t=59030

thanks for that, jetsman. i just wish he could start for anyone but the friggin dolphins.

why couldnt he go to some ****ty conference and help them out?

ok dont answer that all u chad haters. i get it, i know..

hopefully we'll be so unstoppable with farve we can take the loss in week one..

kidding! ish ;)

Pr---!

39 years old

Tomorrow morning , Bret Fave will wake up and take a dump. That dump will have more athletic ability than Chad Pennington and Kellen Clemens combined. This post is so off the mark it has to be a joke.

Getting cut like that is part of the NFL.

It is why teams like New England and Philly have been to be playoff contenders pretty much every year.

If a guy isn't cutting it anymore or is set to make more money than what their salary cap will allow they won't bring him back.

The Jets paid for that loyalty keeping guys like Mo Lewis, Marvin Jones, etc around after they hit the downside of their careers.

Favre might be one of the biggest diva's in the league but he is still even at 38 a better qb then Pennington and he does make the Jets a better team now then they were a week ago with Clemens and Pennington at the helm.

Pr---!

39 years old

You're a joke. You call the Jets a loser organization but when they IMPROVE THE TEAM by adding Favre you bitch like a little girl.

I’m not sure why you are so upset, bottom line is that we improved our team

Farve wanted to play football and his former club wouldn’t allow him to do that…so he moved on and so should you

It’s not like the guy murdered 15 kids in Green Bay than came to the Jets

Pr---!

39 years old

want a hug?

Pr---!

39 years old

CHAD IS WORSE THAN THIS POST

Go become a dolfag fan you bum :confused:

Pr---!

39 years old

No one cares what you think of Brett Favre. If you think it's a dumb move getting favre, then you must've been dropped on your head lots of times as a baby.

Pr---!

39 years old

HM36%7EDrugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg

Agreed, he should just change his name to "RickieWilliams" and get it over with...

You should be ashamed to make such a statement while using the name of "Lance Mehl" - Shame on you!

And I'm a Pennington fan!!

Agreed, he should just change his name to "RickieWilliams" and get it over with...

You should be ashamed to make such a statement while using the name of "Lance Mehl" - Shame on you!

And I'm a Pennington fan!!

I have never seen anyone this pissed about a player being cut. The venom is unbelievable.

• 4 months later...

BUMP!

I am a jet fan who knows his ****ing team like no other, I am a true greenblood. I KNOW the jets. I'm an assett to the fruitfulness of jets conversation, but I cave in under the pressure of wanting to be accepted by what i consider my favorite forum in many years.

I knew this to be true( granted the cardinals 6 td game had me in puppy love, but I knew!!!!

Not that we couldn't have been better than we were, but our CS inserted Favre into a Chad Penington offense, he was a total fish out of water which made him look like a retarded undrafted rookie from a community college.

The fish, on the other hand, masterminded by the great Bill Parcells, who also took another 1-15 team to an inch of the playoffs in one year(our team), built an offense around their new QB, and Chad looked like the multiple MVP winner, not Father time.

This is the most intense of all our **** ups..(fake spike,roughing,Doug Brien,Mudbowl, Kotite,Herm) This makes Esiason's exit from the game look like Elway's.

This was a script written by George Lucas! Heartwrenching! Not a dry eye in the sportsbar. Either joy for chad or dismay for Favre.

Mangini will never coach again Div 1 college or pro, EVER!!!!!!

3 year rebuilding, again!

OH, let me throw somethings out there I Will not recant:

1. Ratliff should leapfrog Clemens rite now.

2. Westhoff has been miserable this year, no more sanctum for him. BYE bYE

3. Ty Law, he should return his uni now!!!!

4. Leon is King. Thunder/lightning= 50/50 him and TJ

5. new names-Devito, #57(T---------)

6. Barton, learn to catch or goodbye!!!!!(you had 6, dikck)

7.Keller, learn to catch

8. Coles haters-feel good, now?

9. O-Line,please have one year left Faneca!

10. Lowery,please have a sophmore year!

bump, Hey Jets Babe, look how smart I am!! I was the original, yeeeaaahhh, don't wanna brag or anything........

......of course I folded like a cheap suit and wrote an apology post weeks later, but that was due to my wanting to be accepted in the JN clique. LOL

Inside,, I KNEW!!!!!!

BTW, Michael Vick, isn't he going to be in an orange uni? I guess it's covered I'll read.

Archived