Embarrassing moment

Tictac

I have an eight o clock class on Fridays,

Well i set my alarm for 8:15 instead of 7:15 so i was already running very late. I walk into class with my silly hat on, which my teacher stopped class to comment on calling it a "unibomber hat", then asked me what i thought of the article (that i didnt read). I just repeated what i heard other people saying as i walked in, that it was repetitive, but i had no idea what it was about. :confused0061:

Then realized my shirt was on inside out, so now that i thought the attention was off me, i take it off ( i have tank top on under) and while its stuck on my head the teacher goes "Now you can't take off anymore than that" or something, cause if i took off one more layer i would be sitting there in my bra. Then he asks if i had a late night in front of everyone. It was a good start to the day. :bag:

Well i set my alarm for 8:15 instead of 7:15 so i was already running very late. I walk into class with my silly hat on, which my teacher stopped class to comment on calling it a "unibomber hat", then asked me what i thought of the article (that i didnt read). I just repeated what i heard other people saying as i walked in, that it was repetitive, but i had no idea what it was about. :confused0061:

Then realized my shirt was on inside out, so now that i thought the attention was off me, i take it off ( i have tank top on under) and while its stuck on my head the teacher goes "Now you can't take off anymore than that" or something, cause if i took off one more layer i would be sitting there in my bra. Then he asks if i had a late night in front of everyone. It was a good start to the day. :bag:

LOL, the orange kind...nice post

Your professor was out of line and a total fu**ing moron. As long as you apologized for being late as you walked in, no way should you have been embarrassed like that, especially in a very personal and familiar way. If I were you, I'd tell the guy he was out of line, and that maybe you'll bring his unprofessional behavior to the attention of his dean. Sorry that this dick put you through that. Everyone is late occasionally, including that putz.

Your professor was out of line and a total fu**ing moron. As long as you apologized for being late as you walked in, no way should you have been embarrassed like that, especially in a very personal and familiar way. If I were you, I'd tell the guy he was out of line, and that maybe you'll bring his unprofessional behavior to the attention of his dean. Sorry that this dick put you through that. Everyone is late occasionally, including that putz.

Oh, i thought it was funny. I dont get mad easily. I guess yeah that can be considered out of line though, not worse than what the guys on here do! ohhh, just kidding :winking0001:

Oh, i thought it was funny. I dont get mad easily. I guess yeah that can be considered out of line though, not worse than what the guys on here do! ohhh, just kidding :winking0001:

Yeah, but they are not in a position of--supposed--authority. Plus, you have relative anonymity here, not like in an open lecture hall. I just cannot see the wisdom in how he approached the situation, especially with a female student. You are a better person than I. In my time, if you were a sister or daughter of many people who lived in my neighborhood, you would have gotten an apology from the guy in front of your class. Although it would have been somewhat unintelligible through his shattered teeth.

Yeah, but they are not in a position of--supposed--authority. Plus, you have relative anonymity here, not like in an open lecture hall. I just cannot see the wisdom in how he approached the situation, especially with a female student. You are a better person than I. In my time, if you were a sister or daughter of many people who lived in my neighborhood, you would have gotten an apology from the guy in front of your class. Although it would have been somewhat unintelligible through his shattered teeth.

Ouch! There have been times i felt like that should have happened, but for some reason this wasnt one of those times :)

He knows, believe me. Hey, if things with him don't work out, I'm but a quickie divorce away. (Relax Drago, my wife would have all of my "important" parts sliced off anyway.) :)

I think im already promised to joewilly, and max, in that order :P I dont know how well it would work out without any important parts :winking0001:

you should have said 'Ya , you know damn well why it was late. Because you werent satisfied with just twice'

No worries, I had a professor in undergrad who sound an alarm for students who tried to sneak in late and didn't let him know ahead of time. Use stupid sh-t like this to develop your relationship with him as a teacher so he knows who you are (i.e. email correspondence, participating...etc.), and make an effort to get to class on time from here on out. He'll notice the effort and it'll help come grade time.

No worries, I had a professor in undergrad who sound an alarm for students who tried to sneak in late and didn't let him know ahead of time. Use stupid sh-t like this to develop your relationship with him as a teacher so he knows who you are (i.e. email correspondence, participating...etc.), and make an effort to get to class on time from here on out. He'll notice the effort and it'll help come grade time.

And when that fails, then you lose the tank top.

back off borgo,

thanks for remembering tic tac. my friday is now back on track ;)

curious though did you have a late night?

No I didn't lol, didnt do much of anything. I did bake something for Drago for v-day :)

Unabomber hat?

It looks like this-

<a href=

Well it doesnt look like the pic is working, it is a mystery hat!

:rl:

Poor Jess

Archived