Who has the best soccer "Goal" call?

The Gun Of Bavaria

Barca has like 15 points on Real in the Liga. They can actually rest guys for the CL.

I'm not feeling any English teams this year.

ESPN's expanded coverage of the EPL and CL has been great. Can't wait until the next set of matches. I wonder if ESPN will have bigtime coverage of the WC next year? If not, I'll have to order up Setanta for the summer.

ESPN's expanded coverage of the EPL and CL has been great. Can't wait until the next set of matches. I wonder if ESPN will have bigtime coverage of the WC next year? If not, I'll have to order up Setanta for the summer.

Geez WC already? Seems like Zidane's headbutt was just last year.

As for broadcasting, I'm sure you'd be able to get good quality via P2P. CL games are pretty good.

Geez WC already? Seems like Zidane's headbutt was just last year.

As for broadcasting, I'm sure you'd be able to get good quality via P2P. CL games are pretty good.

I know. Is that freaking insane or what? I can't believe the WC is coming up so fast.

I'd give my left testicle just to see Team USA make it to the Round of 16. Once they get eliminated, then I must pull for my adopted country, Deutschland!

I know. Is that freaking insane or what? I can't believe the WC is coming up so fast.

I'd give my left testicle just to see Team USA make it to the Round of 16. Once they get eliminated, then I must pull for my adopted country, Deutschland!

Bundesliga doesn't get enough props IMO. Every team has a huge fan base, packing 80 000 seats, and there's always a ton of goals.

I'm pulling for Hoffenheim this year, the cinderella story. otherwise Bayern is fine with me with Ribery tearing up the place :yes:

Bundesliga doesn't get enough props IMO. Every team has a huge fan base, packing 80 000 seats, and there's always a ton of goals.

I'm pulling for Hoffenheim this year, the cinderella story. otherwise Bayern is fine with me with Ribery tearing up the place :yes:

Agreed. Not sure why but the Bundesliga doesn't get any love, especially over here where European Football has became increasingly popular in the past 5-10 years. Everything is EPL over here, because of the language I'm sure. When I was living in Germany I used to love watching Bundesliga games on German TV.

My brother Mavrik, went to the Hertha BSC v. FC Bayern game the other day, I'm waiting for a report.

If they do win it, they will be the second team to accomplish that feat behind who........

1fck_logo.jpg

Archived