Happy 4th Birthday JetNation (2009)

Maxman

Well happy early half birthday then GG.

:cheers:

And happy early B-day to JN. Hard to believe after a couple pm's from Tom Shane and Smizzy I came here and been here since wayyyyyyy back when this place started up.

And yet we couldn't get one damned other Steelers fan here to help me out. :-P

BTW what's the story with Smizzy leaving ? I had heard in other posts he left for another board or something. That true ??

Good question.

Maybe we can team up and hound everyone until we get truthful answer. but i'm warning ya as soon as next season starts we go back to being enemies !! lol

Guys I am not going to lie to you, I would lie to you, but right now I am not lying to you. :winking0001:

I don't know why he left. He said he had some things going on and then he left. Real life stuff but I am not sure why he didn't come back.

If he was on another board posting instead of this one, that would suck. Totally suck.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys I am not going to lie to you, I would lie to you, but right now I am not lying to you. :winking0001:

I don't know why he left. He said he had some things going on and then he left. Real life stuff but I am not sure why he didn't come back.

If he was on another board posting instead of this one, that would suck. Totally suck.

He's NOT on another board. I visit all NFl fan forums.

Smizzy brought me here from Bengalszone when you guys opened for business years ago. Compared to JI, this is the site to talk about New York sports.

Not saying it's true as my memory sux. But i'd swear i read it somewhere here. Thinking it was TGG too for some reason. I don't go to any other Jets boards so I couldn't confirm.

He's NOT on another board. I visit all NFl fan forums.

Smizzy brought me here from Bengalszone when you guys opened for business years ago. Compared to JI, this is the site to talk about New York sports.

Thanks!

u have mentioned 1/2 birthday a couple of times lately. i never heard of it until u mentioned. is it really a popular thing?

as a kid..it sucked to have a summer birthday.. so i would bring in cupcakes for my half birthday :)

my half birthday this year is also ash wednesday. what does THAT mean? :lol:

It's ok to have a dirty forehead at your half birthday party?

a funny story...

when i was in college .. my sophomere roommate was catholic... and one day she came into the room before dinner, and i looked at her and said..

"hey, you have a lttle schmutz on your forehead"

it was ash wednesday.. i didn't know that. LOL!

OY!

• 4 years later...

a funny story...

when i was in college .. my sophomere roommate was catholic... and one day she came into the room before dinner, and i looked at her and said..

"hey, you have a lttle schmutz on your forehead"

it was ash wednesday.. i didn't know that. LOL!

OY!

Even after all these years, some things never change.

Archived