A-Rod Press Conference (Tuesday @ 1:30 PM)

Morrissey

i saw this in on one of the newpaper sites as a repsonse to a-rods presser and i thought it was funny.....

That's standard Washington Heights copout. Every home boy up there that get pulled over by the cops has the following conversation:

Cop: License, Registration & Insurance card.

Driver: I don't have it on me, essay

Cop: Where is it?

Driver: My cousin has it, essay

Cop: You're supposed to have it with you.

Driver: I didn't know what I was doing, essay

This is madness. I can't even watch the hard news without someone raging on A-Rod. It's clear the media won't let go until A-Rod takes full blame for the Holocaust and apologizes personally for slavery.

This picture is fitting.

capt.0b03d1d29ca4413fad472db4bbdf4ce8.yankees_rodriguez_baseball_flma123.jpg

I think it's due to this being a annual Yankee spring training presser. Also a lot of people shake their heads at the pat on the backs being handed out for admitting cheating only after being caught as if he is a Saint of some sort.

The Yanks orchestrated yesterday in a very controlled environment and it's too bad they could not have better written/prepared ARod's statement and answers as possibly that would have let all this pass. You can be sure now though based on yesterdays "story" that the media is looking for his cousin right now. I also would bet the farm that more info on him using before and beyond 2001-2003 surfaces.

It's too bad as this has all the makings of a very good Yankee season.

Archived