Husker...no tax refunds for you??

vinnys025

California is doing that one better; instead of refunds the State of California is sending out IOUs. Have no idea what that means, but several of my Cali clients haven't been paid and don't know when they will be paid.

California should be a case study in every single effing economics and PoliSci class in America as to how not to manage a state.

California is doing that one better; instead of refunds the State of California is sending out IOUs. Have no idea what that means, but several of my Cali clients haven't been paid and don't know when they will be paid.

they will be paid on a BJ credit..they can go to Arnold's club of choice

and redeem them for a quickie...

That is complete BS. A state can decide to cut new expenditures, but has to pay its liabilities (which is what a tax overpayment is).

Ahhhhh Maynard, apparently you didn't get the memo.

There are 2 different sets of standards these days:

1) Private citizens must abide by all laws or face consequences

2) Elected officials can do whatever they really want to, because the aforementioned private citizens will reelect them.

Ahhhhh Maynard, apparently you didn't get the memo.

There are 2 different sets of standards these days:

1) Private citizens must abide by all laws or face consequences

2) Elected officials can do whatever they really want to, because the aforementioned private citizens will reelect them.

Time for a revolution. :box:

HHmmmm...looks like the markets are responding positively to this ...since tax refunds are a way to spike the economy, and they are being denied......the market is already down almost 300 points and we just began trading. I bet by in no time it will be in the 6000 range.....yea, go ahead and invest.

Ru Paul isnt a tranny he/she is a drag queen there is a big difference now of days.. there are 15 yr old boys getting sexy change now of day which is crazy!!!! i heard it on the radio yesterday

I hope I live to see interplanetary travel. I gotta get out of this place.

Archived