Facebook questions

JerryK

I just got a page setup last week. Old friends from high school are coming out of the woodwork. It's great! But will it be great long-term?

I think it sort of fills the huge void of anonymity thrust upon us as our old schoolmates disperse...for life..in the course of a single graduation weekend.

But can we really maintain contact with 100+ people from the past, or will this become a charade over time?

I've had facebook since the Fall of 2005. Then you had to have a college email address to have an account. Now its open to everyone and anyone, with much less spam than MySpace. It's only gotten bigger since I joined in '05, and it looks like it'll be around for quite some time.

Dont get me wrong...iffin you find the broad that used to be your crush and she is now unhappily married, very experienced and willing to stray...this could be gold.

Of course that would involve an exercise program, a proper diet, dental work, maybe even a pube trim.

Never mind.:shutit:

I've had facebook since the Fall of 2005. Then you had to have a college email address to have an account. Now its open to everyone and anyone, with much less spam than MySpace. It's only gotten bigger since I joined in '05, and it looks like it'll be around for quite some time.

Cosign

I've been enjoying finding old high school and college friends. Just enjoy the ride and see where it goes. If you stay in touch, great. If not, you're no worse off than before.

Well said but I must say the High School "friends" come out of nowhere.

JerryK: Are you getting friend requests from people you don't remember? That has been happening to me for the last couple of months.

Well said but I must say the High School "friends" come out of nowhere.

JerryK: Are you getting friend requests from people you don't remember? That has been happening to me for the last couple of months.

Hey, I remember you from my 10th grade biology class! Can you loan me $100?

Dont get me wrong...iffin you find the broad that used to be your crush and she is now unhappily married, very experienced and willing to stray...this could be gold.

Of course that would involve an exercise program, a proper diet, dental work, maybe even a pube trim.

pube trim = dealbreaker

LOL!!:biggrin:

Archived