Jets could draft punter in later rounds

TNJet

Not surprising, since we had a retard as head coach.

Let them battle it out, may the better man win.

You're right. Ainge vs Ratliff for 2nd or 3rd string, depending if we pick up another QB through the draft or Free Agency. One of them stays, one of them goes, unless we don't add anyone else.

You're right. Ainge vs Ratliff for 2nd or 3rd string, depending if we pick up another QB through the draft or Free Agency. One of them stays, one of them goes, unless we don't add anyone else.

Why do you have such a man crush on Clemens? Not even Woody and Mangini were stupid enough to hand Clemens a starting job. Ratliff has nothing to do with Clemens, he probably isn't a viable NFL starter, but there is sure as hell more doubt on that at least than Clemens being an NFL starter, we're sure Clemens isn't one.

At this point, I'd hand VY the starting job over Clemens.

Why do you have such a man crush on Clemens? Not even Woody and Mangini were stupid enough to hand Clemens a starting job. Ratliff has nothing to do with Clemens, he probably isn't a viable NFL starter, but there is sure as hell more doubt on that at least than Clemens being an NFL starter, we're sure Clemens isn't one.

At this point, I'd hand VY the starting job over Clemens.

Because 8 starts a career makes..... do you really want me to point to the list of Hall-of-Famers and Pro-Bowlers at the QB position who struggled their first 8 games only to figure it out.

I mean, the jury is most definitely out on Clemens, but to say things like "We're sure Clemens isn't one" is just an ignorant statement.

Because 8 starts a career makes..... do you really want me to point to the list of Hall-of-Famers and Pro-Bowlers at the QB position who struggled their first 8 games only to figure it out.

I mean, the jury is most definitely out on Clemens, but to say things like "We're sure Clemens isn't one" is just an ignorant statement.

but no more ignorant than to say a guy who has done extremely well against the players he was put against isn't entitled to a shot.

Enough with all this bickering. I truly think Clemens sucks. I think the only reason he got the starting job last season was to appease jets fans and mangini pretty much even said that when he made the change. I think after being given that starting job he clearly didn't leave much of an impression on the staff because come the next pre season he found himself back in competition for that starting spot that he had been given and to add insult to injury he was in competition with the guy he replaced. I think he was losing the competition and had we not gotten brett he would have been pushed back to second string.

Now having said that, I truly want the best guy to be our qb, if that turns out to be KC than fine, if it turns out to be rat than fine, if it turns out to be someone else than fine. I really think some people on this board are just starting to look foolish over this whole thing though, and definitely showing their maturity level. Hey, this is a fan board and we are all here to discuss and debate the team we love, but it is just getting a little tired at this point if you ask me. I guess it is just the complete 100% lack of logic and reasoning that some people show that gets tired for me. Whatever, lol.

Archived