Crabtree- Broken foot, out 10 weeks

Not that big of a deal in my opinion, similar thing to what Jstew had to undergo last year, and he still went 13th overall.

I could see this dropping him outta the top 5, but not out of the top 10. Seattle might let him pass, and Oakland might pass on him because he doesn't have the speed Davis likes, but he's still a top 10 talent. I don't see Jacksonville passing on him, that's if he makes it there.

hakeem nicks just moved up a spot

Doubtful. Nicks still has to pass a few other receivers ahead of him; Maclin, DHB and possibly harvin. All 3 of those guys are going to impress in the 40 and all the workouts. I like Nicks as a prospect, but he seems too much of a clone of Cotchery; someone who does everything well, but isn't elite at anything.

Something I thought that was pretty interesting; even though he only measured in at

6'1 3/8", he had the second longest arms next to only 6'6" Ramses Barden.

adrian peterson dropped spots due to an injury and now look at him.

I dont think crabtree drops.

but I doubt we get hicks in round 2. hopefully Heyward-bey drops to round 2

oh crabtree drops for sure,,not alot,, but he will drop a tad

Doubtful. Nicks still has to pass a few other receivers ahead of him; Maclin, DHB and possibly harvin. All 3 of those guys are going to impress in the 40 and all the workouts. I like Nicks as a prospect, but he seems too much of a clone of Cotchery; someone who does everything well, but isn't elite at anything.

Something I thought that was pretty interesting; even though he only measured in at

6'1 3/8", he had the second longest arms next to only 6'6" Ramses Barden.

RAMSES!!! This guy is a legend at my school, and there is not a single person in D1A that can cover him (Neither can Wisconsin for that matter). What a boss.

THROW IT TO RAMSES!

Out 10 weeks from doing what -- hanging out at the beach -- he still will be an early 1st rounder.

From a stress fracture in his foot...not sure which foot. Not sure if he suffered this injury earlier during the season or if it was from training, but you're right, he's still a top 10 pick.