its night like these where its fun to be an islander fan again!

Jetkid94

Ive been to plenty of games this year but tonights was the best game of the season. Were playing a hot devils team and we absolutly kick them out the door.

a young very solid goalie in Yann Dannis gets a shutout and is proving he is the #1 goalie for us as of now. 40 saves.

Okposo gets another goal and made very nice moves throughout the game

Bailey has a strong game

Sim gets a rare goal

Bergenheim had a great game plus a goal

The captain Guerin put another one in the net

New call up Callahan to fill in for comrie was very physical, I loved it.

Jack Hillen filling in for campoli did a decent job tonight.

The islanders overall played a physical and a very hustle-full game. parise was stuffed multiple times on breakaways and open shots.

The crowd was so into it, ecspecially when we got the last 2 goals. The Dannis chants were flying as he got closer to the shutout in the last minute

It was just a great game to watch. It really did feel like I wasnt watching a last place team, as I was very into it.

I can only hope next year is a highyear for this young talented team.

sorry about the rant, but it was just such a great game and experience I havent felt all year... plus the rangers lost again;)

They do well on weekends, its just the rest of the week nobody goes.

For whatever it's worth, a friend of mine went to a game on a Saturday a few weeks ago. There were only 3,000 people in attendance so they had an announcement after the first period telling everyone in the upper seats to move down. That's pretty pathetic.

For whatever it's worth, a friend of mine went to a game on a Saturday a few weeks ago. There were only 3,000 people in attendance so they had an announcement after the first period telling everyone in the upper seats to move down. That's pretty pathetic.

I think your friend is wrong. a few weeks ago they played the panthers at home and I went to that game. The place was pretty crowded. well over 10,000 people, and they won that game.

if your dates were off the week before that they were off, and the week before that they played the devils at home. i went to that game and it was almost sold out. so as of 5 weeks ago every saturday game has gotten great results. I cant really remember games 2 months ago though.

But last week during a matinee game they sold out.

I would say they were Devils fans, but that wouldn't make any sense, they have problems selling out their arena, and they're a good team... lol

there were a good amount of devil fans... during warmups. it seemed like so many during warmups but when the game started it was hard to notice them.. maybe it had to do with them getting there asses kicked by the islanders;)

I think your friend is wrong. a few weeks ago they played the panthers at home and I went to that game. The place was pretty crowded. well over 10,000 people, and they won that game.

if your dates were off the week before that they were off, and the week before that they played the devils at home. i went to that game and it was almost sold out. so as of 5 weeks ago every saturday game has gotten great results. I cant really remember games 2 months ago though.

But last week during a matinee game they sold out.

Since when did "a few" have a definite number attached to it?

in my learning experience a "few" meant 3..

just like a "couple" means 2....

but even if it was before that, thats when the snowstorms happend, that could factor into games to...

I use few very loosely, it could've been any time in the last three months. All I know is that it happened on a weekend. \:D/

Archived