Painting sucks.....

Fishooked

Yeah, just don't get paint on the rollers or you're screwed and might as well throw the thing away.

Exactly, we had a few of those, they're basically useless after that.

Thankfully the worst is over. Yesterday was doing the ceiling and all the cutting in.

We have a bi-level, and had to paint the living room, dining room, long hallway, and foyer.

Thankfully, Valspar is the best paint ever.

Next weekend is all the white trim. :disgust:

Exactly, we had a few of those, they're basically useless after that.

Thankfully the worst is over. Yesterday was doing the ceiling and all the cutting in.

We have a bi-level, and had to paint the living room, dining room, long hallway, and foyer.

Thankfully, Valspar is the best paint ever.

Next weekend is all the white trim. :disgust:

I hear you. Ugh, nothing I hate worse than painting. I usually procrastinate so long that the gf winds up doing it. ;)

Have the b!tch help you FH. lol.

I don't mind painting at all. I've painted almost every room in my house with the exception of rooms with vaulted ceilings.

I prefer taping to those devices.. like Alk said, once paint gets on the wheel, they're useless.

Those roller pads are ok, they leave a different consistency from the roller though and sometimes you can see the break.

I hate spot-painting even worse...breaking out the whole kit and kaboodle to just hit a few spots where nails popped or the kids destroyed the walls...and then having to clean up again.

And Fish is right about the broads being at the root of this. Its essentially a de-balling exercise on their part.

Little by little, nibbling away at those balls. nibble nibble nibble

No wonder we all end up cranky, bald, with Fred Mertz pants and complaining about the cold.

Those roller pads are ok, they leave a different consistency from the roller though and sometimes you can see the break.

I hate spot-painting even worse...breaking out the whole kit and kaboodle to just hit a few spots where nails popped or the kids destroyed the walls...and then having to clean up again.

And Fish is right about the broads being at the root of this. Its essentially a de-balling exercise on their part.

Little by little, nibbling away at those balls. nibble nibble nibble

No wonder we all end up cranky, bald, with Fred Mertz pants and complaining about the cold.

You cavemen that complain about your broads.. give it a rest.. you picked 'em. Stop stereotyping the rest of us. :grin:

LOL.

Mine is due to the fact my asian wife doesn't boss me around. I went from Long Island Princess to Japanese woman. I <3 my life.

I'm still in the long Island princess stage. What did you use, rocks, high voltage, stair trip, burglary gone bad, what?

*Disclaimer: 32green loves his wife and family very much. The above is for entertainment purposes only, and should not be viewed by any concerned Law Enforcement entities as "evidence".

I'm still in the long Island princess stage. What did you use, rocks, high voltage, stair trip, burglary gone bad, what?

*Disclaimer: 32green loves his wife and family very much. The above is for entertainment purposes only, and should not be viewed by any concerned Law Enforcement entities as "evidence".

The burglary is very realistic as I pretended a robber came in to snatch up all her Tiffany and David Yurman jewlery.

"Yes, this is Detective Brown. Can you give me a physical description of the assailant?"

"Uh, yeah, he was this big black dude, and he wore a green & white football jersey, with the #32 on it..."

(Note: I never get tired of driving that joke into the ground)

:biggrin:

"Yes, this is Detective Brown. Can you give me a physical description of the assailant?"

"Uh, yeah, he was this big black dude, and he wore a green & white football jersey, with the #32 on it..."

:biggrin:

"Yes, this is Detective Brown. Any known aliases of the assailant?"

"Uh, yeah, he's known to impersonate this big black dude, with a green & white football jersey, with the #32 on it..."

Painting still sucks...

Today I have to do all the trim (and not the good kind).

At least this time I booted the wife & kids out of the house, I got my ipod crankin, and I can crank up my PS3 as loud as I want tonight, as I made them stay over at her sister's.... :headbang:

Archived