Congrats To Bren

Jetman_67

Congrats to you Brenda and to you too Jetman67-

Real estate here in Monmouth County is still going through the roof so hopefully the good results continue for both of you.

Thanks FABA. My goal was Executive Club, but I fell a little short of that goal last year. This year will be different.

Thanks FABA. My goal was Executive Club, but I fell a little short of that goal last year. This year will be different.

Jetman67

How is the real estate market in Pa- wondering if it as strong as in my part of Jersey- Monmouth and Ocean County had about 15-17 per cent gain in median home sale rise year to year this past year.

Jetman67

How is the real estate market in Pa- wondering if it as strong as in my part of Jersey- Monmouth and Ocean County had about 15-17 per cent gain in median home sale rise year to year this past year.

Just as strong. Actually a little stronger. Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties are strong markets too.

I just re-activated my NJ license to work in those areas in addition to PA.

Its actually based on Commission Earned. Executive Club is $150,000.

Its difficult to determine sales volume, because commisions vary these days.

how the hell does she do all of this travelling, boat buying, etc. on $150K??? tell me your secret, bren!!

THANK you all..I was very SIKED about this award. I also have the Million Dollar Club award. I made bronze this year. 2 awards in 1 year..I am looking forward to making Silver this year!

PA doesnt have the Same awards as NJ, With Remax I made 100% club. I wanted to make Executive. Oh well,time to work on getting it in 2005.

Archived