This Thread Sucks!

JustInFudge

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the eyes of the fatty's, yes, I am a legend.

That sucks.

What sucks even worse is that my story has now evolved into me giving these fat women the satisfaction by giving them my goodness. This doesnt not happen.

That wrong perception, sucks.

Thanks for contributing,

I call BS...

0% chance you never went hoggin

Fallo de JiF. You suck Tebow.

DROPPIN HOLY TEBOW LOADS!!!! :xxx:

Ha! That was funny.

However, you still suck!

I call BS...

0% chance you never went hoggin

I have never been "hoggin". I have standards and I do not go below them. Have I hit a foul ball before, maybe once. It sucked, therefore I never did it again.

The fact that you believe this gibberish, sucks.

JiF, how did you many to become a living six degrees of teh suck? That must suck. :confused:

I can not follow your post. You still remain teh suck.

WTF? Epic typing failure. Way to go Suxorz.

Let me explain so you and Jif can do less reading comp sucking: Most of teh recent accusations of suckation have centered around JiF in one way or another (his love of fatties, his consumtion of cookies, his team's QB). It has all been connected to JiF. If I did not suck at typing so much, it may have been more clear.

One thing is for sure, I have helped this thread suck like it has never sucked before, like a greedy, grateful fatgirl.

Let me explain so you and Jif can do less reading comp sucking: Most of teh recent accusations of suckation have centered around JiF in one way or another (his love of fatties, his consumtion of cookies, his team's QB). It has all been connected to JiF. If I did not suck at typing so much, it may have been more clear.

One thing is for sure, I have helped this thread suck like it has never sucked before, like a greedy, grateful fatgirl.

You make great points and your ability to sustain teh suck prowess, is impressive.

You are approaching suck greatness.

Like a fat chick sucking down a Fat Darrell Grease truck sandwich.

This post is so devoid of teh suck that I am worried about your suck equilibrium. You may no longer suck, which would suck.

The suck of JiF's suck thread, sucks at a level that suck is actually created. This thread is the fountainhead of SUCK. Come one, come all, ye suck you seek is here.

You suck.

The suck of JiF's suck thread, sucks at a level that suck is actually created. This thread is the fountainhead of SUCK. Come one, come all, ye suck you seek is here.

You suck.

History will show this to be the high water mark of this thread. You have become the DaVinci of sucking. Mods, please close this thread as soon as possible.

Very good usage of 'Shock & Awe' bird...

Sadly, its too late for Shock & Awe bird to save this ****ty thread...

Maybe 'Dog In Awe' can help...

2aaj8t1.gif

Dog Awe has nothing on Bird Awe.

Therefore, your post sucks.

Thanks for the contribution to teh suck thread.

Best,

Very good usage of 'Shock & Awe' bird...

Sadly, its too late for Shock & Awe bird to save this ****ty thread...

Maybe 'Dog In Awe' can help...

2aaj8t1.gif

Your lack of effort to save this thread has made me sick. You suck terribly. You suck so much it's actually causing my bowels to rumble and demonstrate what I think of your effort.

cartman_3_2.gif

Archived