This Thread Sucks!

JustInFudge

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the "theory of marriage reality". This equation on sucks truly sums up the lack of suck that consumes your life once you say I do, and you miss the overflow of suck when you were single.

Women trick us into thinking they like sucking by doing it everyday until we've been baited.

We are suckers.

This is the "theory of marriage reality". This equation on sucks truly sums up the lack of suck that consumes your life once you say I do, and you miss the overflow of suck when you were single.

So you're say single life doesn't suck so much because you get a lot of suck, while married life sucks because you get no suck!

You beat anorexia?

How difficult was opening your mouth and swallowing gallons of suck? You suckiness is so complete your only achievement in life is to have been able to open your suck hole and suck. Your the fist human with a sixth sense: suck

Yes I did beat anorexia. Because like you anorexia sucks, it's unnatural, besides why would God have created 4x shirts if nobody was able to wear them. But, you probably don't understand that because you have too much suck between your ears. I'm not the fist nor first person with the sixth sense of suck. I actually do see dead people. I'm typing at one right now. I see this skinny cigarette sucking French guy who died of suck. You died of so much suck we could spread your ashes over a field and harvest the suck.

"Here lies Raoul Duke" this field of suck is a great tribute to the man who sucked so much he died and grew more suck. People who suck will come from all over the world, with or without Visa's and suck cigarettes as they pay tribute to your great suck and the legacy it left.

So you're say single life doesn't suck so much because you get a lot of suck, while married life sucks because you get no suck!

Klecko you need to cut out the middle woman and suck yourself. You seem to be full of suck just go take a Yoga class and enjoy endless hours of self suck. you suck.

This, coming from the guy who invented sucking on the internets. :rolleyes:

I didn't invent it, seems JiF is the brainchild of this tremendous thread that allows the suck to flow. Eventually I think it may need its own forunm. Maybe we could get you to Mod it, after all you invented sucking as a Mod on the internet. May the suck be with you Klecko.

Yes I did beat anorexia. Because like you anorexia sucks, it's unnatural, besides why would God have created 4x shirts if nobody was able to wear them. But, you probably don't understand that because you have too much suck between your ears. I'm not the fist nor first person with the sixth sense of suck. I actually do see dead people. I'm typing at one right now. I see this skinny cigarette sucking French guy who died of suck. You died of so much suck we could spread your ashes over a field and harvest the suck.

"Here lies Raoul Duke" this field of suck is a great tribute to the man who sucked so much he died and grew more suck. People who suck will come from all over the world, with or without Visa's and suck cigarettes as they pay tribute to your great suck and the legacy it left.

When was the last time you didn't suck? Don't explain to me how much anorexia sucks. If you didn't suck so much you'd know we invented good food, not the crap you suck through your suck hole. You wouldn't know good food if it was sucked directly into your face. So go continue sucking your deep fried suck.

You suck so much you're now the unit of measure of suck.

Speed is in MPH

Weight in pounds

Suck in CSDBPSI (Crusher Sucks Donkey Balls Per Square Inch)

When was the last time you didn't suck? Don't explain to me how much anorexia sucks. If you didn't suck so much you'd know we invented good food, not the crap you suck through your suck hole. You wouldn't know good food if it was sucked directly into your face. So go continue sucking your deep fried suck.

You suck so much you're now the unit of measure of suck.

Speed is in MPH

Weight in pounds

Suck in CSDBPSI (Crusher Sucks Donkey Balls Per Square Inch)

CSDBPSI LOL.

Food? My family is from Sicily, Italian food > French Food. A vote would just add to the suck of this thread because French food sucks when compared to Italian food.

So I'm going to go home for lunch and suck down a nice dish of Pasta and gravy. When I'm done I will go in my yard and check under the rocks and stumps for snails. I will suck the inside of the snail out and mail them to you so you suck them down. I would say eating snails rates about 1500 CSDBPSI.

CSDBPSI LOL.

Food? My family is from Sicily, Italian food > French Food. A vote would just add to the suck of this thread because French food sucks when compared to Italian food.

So I'm going to go home for lunch and suck down a nice dish of Pasta and gravy. When I'm done I will go in my yard and check under the rocks and stumps for snails. I will suck the inside of the snail out and mail them to you so you suck them down. I would say eating scales rates about 1500 CSDBPSI.

Have a nice suck.

Don't think i'm 'surrendering' because I don't demonstrate yet again your suckitude. I have to leave.

it's called time zone difference. I don't know why i'm bothering trying to explain this to you. You can't understand because of the suck

good evening

I didn't invent it, seems JiF is the brainchild of this tremendous thread that allows the suck to flow. Eventually I think it may need its own forunm. Maybe we could get you to Mod it, after all you invented sucking as a Mod on the internet. May the suck be with you Klecko.

Like I didn't see this response coming. :rolleyes:

Contrary to popular belief, I did not suck as a moderator. All of the other mods sucked hard by comparison. It's just when the masses are used to monumental suckage, they accept it as the norm and everything else seems to suck in comparison. :box:

Now, the mods here at JN suck in a totally different way than the mods at JI suck. It's a form of sucking that I, for one, do not endorse, but Chan loves and craves.

Ahhh, the suck flow is tremendous in this thread.

I would like to commend Crusher on his suckness. It has been purely brilliant but not to be mistaken as sheer suck.

The addition of Kleck in the suck thread is outstanding. He suck is so extremely sucky that this thread has reach new hieghts of suckitude and quite possibly has entered a new realm of teh suck.

Keep on sucking,

Have a nice suck.

Don't think i'm 'surrendering' because I don't demonstrate yet again your suckitude. I have to leave.

it's called time zone difference. I don't know why i'm bothering trying to explain this to you. You can't understand because of the suck

good evening

I would never expect you to surrender, I just expect you to suck, and you do. Time zone difference is just a fancy way to say I sucked enough here and it's time to go suck someplace else.

The suck will be here waiting for you as soon as you return.

Like I didn't see this response coming. :rolleyes:

Contrary to popular belief, I did not suck as a moderator. All of the other mods sucked hard by comparison. It's just when the masses are used to monumental suckage, they accept it as the norm and everything else seems to suck in comparison. :box:

Now, the mods here at JN suck in a totally different way than the mods at JI suck. It's a form of sucking that I, for one, do not endorse, but Chan loves and craves.

It sucks I had to use the Mod thing, but I was always a sucker for a high hanging curve.

I actually enjoy the way you sucked at as a Mod, your bashing and trashing of the Patsy trolls very entertaining.

I have yet to see any suckage from the JN moderators but I haven't been here that long.

So I'll take this as a yes to Mod the new Suck forunm. Man you suck, but in a different way than Chan.

Ahhh, the suck flow is tremendous in this thread.

I would like to commend Crusher on his suckness. It has been purely brilliant but not to be mistaken as sheer suck.

The addition of Kleck in the suck thread is outstanding. He suck is so extremely sucky that this thread has reach new hieghts of suckitude and quite possibly has entered a new realm of teh suck.

Keep on sucking,

Thanks, and go suck yourself. Klecko agreed to moderate the new suck forum. This guarantees the suck forum will out suck any forumn ever sucked.

This thread in lines with Jetnation tradition could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

You have come here and increased the suck by sucking. How dare you underestimate the sucktitude of the JN suck thread. We will keep sucking until a bowling ball comes through a straw, and settle for no less. Please return to this thread and bring the suck, right now your barely tickling the tip.

Thanks, and go suck yourself. Klecko agreed to moderate the new suck forum. This guarantees the suck forum will out suck any forumn ever sucked.

You have come here and increased the suck by sucking. How dare you underestimate the sucktitude of the JN suck thread. We will keep sucking until a bowling ball comes through a straw, and settle for no less. Please return to this thread and bring the suck, right now your barely tickling the tip.

Suck, Suck and more Suck

what the suck is up with sucking.. i just dont sucking get it

Teh suck is complex. Its sucks that its not for everyone. Sometimes is very sucking hard to follow.

The only thing I can suggest is to practice your suckness. Suck is something that doesnt happen overnight. Look at the dedication Crusher has put into his suck. He is name near the king of teh suck.

A true leader sucks by example.

Teh suck is complex. Its sucks that its not for everyone. Sometimes is very sucking hard to follow.

The only thing I can suggest is to practice your suckness. Suck is something that doesnt happen overnight. Look at the dedication Crusher has put into his suck. He is name near the king of teh suck.

A true leader sucks by example.

Good advice to the novice sucks. Some are blessed with "Sucktangibles", some aren't.

Well, I don't know if I have suckitude like the others but my week sucked. Yesterday was my anniversary - which doesn't suck. But my husband had to go to the doctor's unexpectedly - which sucked. They decided he had to go into the hospital today for tests/procedures - which sucks. So we spent our anniversary night getting him ready (no steak and you-know-what day for us) - so that sucked. He might come tonight - which won't suck - or maybe not till tomorrow - which will suck. We won't know what's wrong till the tests are analyzed in a week or so - so that sucks the most.

So the last few days sucked, and because I'm being a debbie downer in such a fantastic thread, I guess I do suck.

May the Suck Be With You!

Well, I don't know if I have suckitude like the others but my week sucked. Yesterday was my anniversary - which doesn't suck. But my husband had to go to the doctor's unexpectedly - which sucked. They decided he had to go into the hospital today for tests/procedures - which sucks. So we spent our anniversary night getting him ready (no steak and you-know-what day for us) - so that sucked. He might come tonight - which won't suck - or maybe not till tomorrow - which will suck. We won't know what's wrong till the tests are analyzed in a week or so - so that sucks the most.

So the last few days sucked, and because I'm being a debbie downer in such a fantastic thread, I guess I do suck.

Dang, that's the wrong kind of suckage. That sucks.

Thanks, and I have to work all evening to meet a deadline when I should be outside having a drink enjoying the 88-degree sunny day. Now that's real-life suckage.

Not like interwebz suck, which is a much better grade of suck -- as shown by Crusher, JiF, Rauol, and all the other posters in this suck-ful thread which epitomizes "teh suck."

Thanks, and I have to work all evening to meet a deadline when I should be outside having a drink enjoying the 88-degree sunny day. Now that's real-life suckage.

Not like interwebz suck, which is a much better grade of suck -- as shown by Crusher, JiF, Rauol, and all the other posters in this suck-ful thread which epitomizes "teh suck."

For Rauol..Please Sucer LOL

Get some Firefly this weekend

Hope your husband is well and a speedy recovery. This is somewhat charged suck, but still welcomed here. Pretty much the bad part of the bad verses good suck quandry. You have somewhat altered the universe of suck and this negative shift needs to be countered.

The only thing that can alter bad suck is good suck. So in order to reset the balance of suck to the positive you must hyperompensate with a bounty of good suck. So welcome to the suckiest thread on the sight and good luck on your battle of good suck over bad. Don't ever quit until they have to tear the suck out of your cold dead hand.

Your 100% correct, impressive. You know your suck. We will soon be offering a Master program in suck and I think you should consider enrolling. You suck now but have the potential to suck better than most. You have a very high suck potential. Nice.

Fishooked!!!! Welcome to the suck thread. Glad we're not dissapointing. Please feel free to add your special kind on bandwidth sucking talents to this thread. If you where a monster you could be Frankensuck.

Are you still here sucking? You just don't get it do you?

Generations of suck will look at your posts here and be demoralized that thier suckinees is light years away of matching yours. Even if they added all their suck into a giant pool, it would add up to only 0.001 CSDBPSI.

Fishooked!!!! Welcome to the suck thread. Glad we're not dissapointing. Please feel free to add your special kind on bandwidth sucking talents to this thread. If you where a monster you could be Frankensuck.

LOL!

Site owners across the tubes shudder when they see FishHooked's signed up for their site.

"my bandwidth, my bandwidth! The boobies"

I havent checked in here before because the title of this thread sucked and I only come to JN to read hourly movie reviews and try to figure out the inside joke threads.

I can see I was correct. :yawn:

Are you still here sucking? You just don't get it do you?

Generations of suck will look at your posts here and be demoralized that thier suckinees is light years away of matching yours. Even if they added all their suck into a giant pool, it would add up to only 0.001 CSDBPSI.

My legacy of suck fails in comparison to your life's work of sucking. I could only hope to reach a level of heighten suckiness as Raoul Duke, "Lord of the Suck", now sucking at a theatre near you. I heard in it's earliest reviews it got 760 CSDBPSI's which make it the highest sucking production from a French performance ever. Bravo on the shear suckitude of your endeavor. I bow to your suckiness.

Archived