Who is going to a draft party this year?

Maxman

I think the JETS should have it in the Bubble at the Stadium ,say $30 gets you in with a free spread of bar food $1 draft Beers ,$3 bottle Beers & $6 mixed drinks with a good amount of TV`S for the Draft of course a good amount of Former JET GREATS, Along with anyone who put in for a PSL gets a tour of the new stadium whith 1 guest to check out where there seats will be in the new stadium, plus if they haven`t sold all these out by then it will be a great idea to get a last minute sales push in.Just a thought.

Did you go with the PSL? I just got my ticket package yesterday and I'm thinking of going with the upper sideline.

Did you go with the PSL? I just got my ticket package yesterday and I'm thinking of going with the upper sideline.

At 1st Iwas going for 2 lower endzone ($5,000 per PSL`s+ $120 per ticket per game & 2 upper prime (no-PSL +$125 per ticket per game. then after thinking about for about 24 hours I called back and went with the 4 lower endzone ($5,000 per PSL EACH +$120 per ticket per game.

The last 4 or 5 years, like 5 guys from my job get together at one of our homes and bring crazy food and just bake on the couch for the 1st round. Our wives make fun of us, but hey, its hella fun for whatever reason. The year the dol-phags picked Ginn over Quinn, classic.

thegoods.earn4100.biz

At 1st Iwas going for 2 lower endzone ($5,000 per PSL`s+ $120 per ticket per game & 2 upper prime (no-PSL +$125 per ticket per game. then after thinking about for about 24 hours I called back and went with the 4 lower endzone ($5,000 per PSL EACH +$120 per ticket per game.

I have lower endzone now and am considering the mezzanine end zone since I sometime have trouble with the depth perception when the ball is down the other end of the field. I am really opposed to the PSL idea, but I enjoy the games a lot and have the opportunity to to do the father /son bonding thing. The bigger problem with the mezzanine is that I might have to sit near Max.

I have lower endzone now and am considering the mezzanine end zone since I sometime have trouble with the depth perception when the ball is down the other end of the field. I am really opposed to the PSL idea, but I enjoy the games a lot and have the opportunity to to do the father /son bonding thing. The bigger problem with the mezzanine is that I might have to sit near Max.

The Mezz.was my 2nd choice, I am hopeing to be close enough to the FLT Crew where Depth Perception shouldn`t be a prob.

Wow Joisey, such a change in stance.. I remember you were very against all of this.

The Mezz.was my 2nd choice, I am hopeing to be close enough to the FLT Crew where Depth Perception shouldn`t be a prob.

meh, I sat in my seats at the top of the stadium and at my friends seats up front in sect 125. In my opinion, the further away from the flight crew you sit, the better they look, lol, the trannies look more like women from further distances.

Mandisa-headshot-large.jpg

Archived