Firefox & Mac help

Jetsfan1015

I am fairly new to owning a Mac (bought it in July) and I am having problems with firefox that I downloaded a few months ago. Firefox will be working fine for about a half hour then all of a sudden just stop loading pages without an error message. When I try to get to a new webpage or refresh my current webpage, it says "done" but nothing ever loads. I will try to close out of the program but then nothing happens. I have to hit control and then quit in order to get out of firefox. I have used Safari (I just Downloaded safari 4) but it still wont work with all my webpages.

The system I am using is Mac OS X 10.5.6 along with Firefox 3.0.5. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get firefox to work properly? Thank you.

I am fairly new to owning a Mac (bought it in July) and I am having problems with firefox that I downloaded a few months ago. Firefox will be working fine for about a half hour then all of a sudden just stop loading pages without an error message. When I try to get to a new webpage or refresh my current webpage, it says "done" but nothing ever loads. I will try to close out of the program but then nothing happens. I have to hit control and then quit in order to get out of firefox. I have used Safari (I just Downloaded safari 4) but it still wont work with all my webpages.

The system I am using is Mac OS X 10.5.6 along with Firefox 3.0.5. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get firefox to work properly? Thank you.

I had this problem yesterday, I thought it was a DNS problem but I just rebooted my router and its been working fine since...try that.

I had this problem yesterday, I thought it was a DNS problem but I just rebooted my router and its been working fine since...try that.

Thanks for the suggestion but my router has been restarted multiple times and my provider has also been switched since I started having this problem.

Archived