The Champions League Thread

RaoulDuke

Idk about that now. They seem to be facing a pretty monumental collapse, losing to Fulham.

They've been ****ing awful, but I'm still not buying the hype around Liverpools good form. They've NEVER been able to stay consistent under Benitez and I doubt they'll maintain that form from now 'til the end of the season.

United are falling apart, thankfully the international break is coming up. Teams just don't get terrible overnight though, United WILL bounce back, rest assured. We just need the likes of Ronaldo and Berbatov to stop acting like lazy pricks and actually do something with their talent. We have some bans to deal with now but Tevez is not much of a step down, if at all from Rooney (Our best form of the season came with Berba and Tevez up front) and Scholes has been pretty much a part time player all year. Vidic will obviously be missed, and he was on Saturday but Johnny Evans is a solid replacement.

It looks bad right now but I'm confident United will turn it around, certainly enough to beat Porto at least.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing to do with the Cl, but this made me LOL

Bilbao fan gets freaky with Live reporter

FhQeteGb2xA

Sorry I screwed up your credit for this hilarious video, Raoul. Please let me make it up to you with this simple image. Again, many pardons.

9020hot20chicks20in20ti.jpg

Congratulations. Beautiful strike, and very entertaining match. One player that was driving me insane was Nani. Can he do anything but go to the left side of the field and get the ball stripped?

Ugh, I HATE Nani, he's absolutely terrible. no idea why he was starting ahead of Park.

Obviously I can't go gaga over Macheda just yet but his performance and that goal was a thing of beauty. Better than anything Dimitar Berbatov has done in a United jersey.

Ronaldo did not play as well as two goals would indicate and his play has been driving me insane over the last few days but that equalising goal was SO important. United just picked up after that.

I think that's the slump over now, we needed that goal in the worst way.

What a match!

:cheer:

Ugh, I HATE Nani, he's absolutely terrible. no idea why he was starting ahead of Park.

Obviously I can't go gaga over Macheda just yet but his performance and that goal was a thing of beauty. Better than anything Dimitar Berbatov has done in a United jersey.

Ronaldo did not play as well as two goals would indicate and his play has been driving me insane over the last few days but that equalising goal was SO important. United just picked up after that.

I think that's the slump over now, we needed that goal in the worst way.

What a match!

:cheer:

i just can't believe he's only 17. That was a great performance, as much as it pains me to say it. A loss for you would have certainly made it more interesting as we hit the home stretch.

i just can't believe he's only 17. That was a great performance, as much as it pains me to say it. A loss for you would have certainly made it more interesting as we hit the home stretch.

I was so nervous through the 2nd half of that game it was unbelievable. I just got that feeling we were throwing it all away and that this game would just go down as another part of a historic collapse.

Considering we were without Rio, Vidic, Scholes, Rooney Anderson etc. It really is a great result and like I said the manner in which it happened more than anything else should give the team a HUGE lift.

I was so nervous through the 2nd half of that game it was unbelievable. I just got that feeling we were throwing it all away and that this game would just go down as another part of a historic collapse.

Considering we were without Rio, Vidic, Scholes, Rooney Anderson etc. It really is a great result and like I said the manner in which it happened more than anything else should give the team a HUGE lift.

Yeah, should be a fun title race now.

Yes Sir. It would appear that they're heating up at the right time. :lol:

Talk about crashing back to earth. ugh..what a thrashing (5-1 Wolfsburg) .

Sweet goal as well by Grafite. He should never have gotten that far, but sweet goal nonetheless.

pUvzatmuEyw

Talk about crashing back to earth. ugh..what a thrashing (5-1 Wolfsburg) .

Sweet goal as well by Grafite. He should never have gotten that far, but sweet goal nonetheless.

pUvzatmuEyw

That was awesome.

Has Wolfsburg ever won the title?

Wow.

Didn't see that coming. Return match should be exciting.

United remind me of the 2008 New York Jets.

In complete ****ing collapse mode right now.

Tevez and Rooney should be starting up front TOGETHER. I don't know how Ferguson hasn't realised that when the two play together as a tandem, they play brilliantly.

Meh, The lazy **** Berbatov will be back for the next game so he'll be starting and no doubt the "great" Ronaldo will be starting too. We should have sold him in the summer.

Tevez and Rooney should be starting up front TOGETHER. I don't know how Ferguson hasn't realised that when the two play together as a tandem, they play brilliantly.

Meh, The lazy **** Berbatov will be back for the next game so he'll be starting and no doubt the "great" Ronaldo will be starting too. We should have sold him in the summer.

Sure seems like it. I don't understand why Tevez isn't starting either. I don't follow all MU games, but everytime I do, and he comes in, things happens. He's underrated IMO.

Another game, another shocking performance. Did they really expect Porto to just show up, roll over and die?

I really don't know Tevez has done to piss off Fergie. The guy runs his ass off every game, has even offered to take a pay cut to stay at Old Trafford, yet they still won't offer him a contract.

Sell that lazy c**t Ronaldo, pay Tevez what he's worth, and hire someone to kneecap Berbie Girl.

Condolences, IJ. That last goal by Porto is unforgivable, like Favre throwing another horrible pick. How do you leave a guy that open in the box? Don't worry. United will prevail at Est

Archived