Brian Robiskie?

IBleedGangGreen12

This guy really impressed me at the Senior Bowl and his numbers at the combine were strong. Great hands in the Gauntlet drill, good size and good speed. The only real knock on him was his speed, but he ran a 4.51 which is very respectable.

Plus, his dad Terry has been a player and a coach in the league for years, so he has that "pedigree"...he knows how the game is supposed to be played. I know he's probably not the #1WR that we need, but he may be worth looking out for if he slips to the mid rounds b/c he went largely unnoticed on a team with Prior at QB running the damn ball 75% of the time.

Just a thought.

6'3 - 209

4.51 40

This is the guy I liked at the Combines ,the guy was catching everything thrown his way that day and since Woody and Rex were there that day Iam hopeing he caught their Attention also ...

This guy really impressed me at the Senior Bowl and his numbers at the combine were strong. Great hands in the Gauntlet drill, good size and good speed. The only real knock on him was his speed, but he ran a 4.51 which is very respectable.

Plus, his dad Terry has been a player and a coach in the league for years, so he has that "pedigree"...he knows how the game is supposed to be played. I know he's probably not the #1WR that we need, but he may be worth looking out for if he slips to the mid rounds b/c he went largely unnoticed on a team with Prior at QB running the damn ball 75% of the time.

Just a thought.

6'3 - 209

4.51 40

Just a thought.

6'3 - 209

4.51 40

I watched the Senior Bowl several times. I was NOT overly impressed by him. I wouldn't waste our 1st rounder on him at all. He just doesn't excite me.

I watched the Senior Bowl several times. I was NOT overly impressed by him. I wouldn't waste our 1st rounder on him at all. He just doesn't excite me.

I definitely wouldn't use #17 on him, but if he's available in the 2nd or 3rd round it's worth a look. Watch the combine tape and just look at the guys hands. The ball never got in to his chest, great hands reached out and snagged the ball away from his body.

Reminds me of a young Justin McCareins haha

Archived