Kemoeatu a Jets Target

Brown42000

Does not matter... do they think he can be an upgrade and fit under the cap... thats all that matters...

The hell you mean it does not matter. Of course it matters... If he comes more expensive than Moore, he better be a significant upgrade because it would have been shooting yourself in the foot unnecessarily. As long as there still is a cap, the impact of the contract matters...

The hell you mean it does not matter. Of course it matters... If he comes more expensive than Moore, he better be a significant upgrade because it would have been shooting yourself in the foot unnecessarily. As long as there still is a cap, the impact of the contract matters...

No ****... thats my point... if he is better... it is worth it... I didnt mean slightly... I meant a real upgrade...

There has to be moore to the story with moore... lol

He would come cheaper than the $7 million Moore would've counted on the cap and he comes from a run first program. Being next to Nick Mangold and Damien Woody will help him, its better than what he had in Pittsburgh, that is IF WE SIGN HIM.

He would come cheaper than the $7 million Moore would've counted on the cap and he comes from a run first program. Being next to Nick Mangold and Damien Woody will help him, its better than what he had in Pittsburgh, that is IF WE SIGN HIM.

That's always a big IF in free agency Joe.

Archived