Scott signs with Jets! ($8M/yr)

BroadwayJ667

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just because you've decided to be an ass today doesn't mean it's not true.

No.

There's not a single major publication reporting that the Scott signing is official. I'm not saying that it wont happen, but you have no authority to say that it's going to happen. That's the point. At this point, we still don't know, and we very well may end up on wrong side of this, still.

No.

There's not a single major publication reporting that the Scott signing is official. I'm not saying that it wont happen, but you have no authority to say that it's going to happen. That's the point. At this point, we still don't know, and we very well may end up on wrong side of this, still.

You love being on the wrong side.

Its kind of your thing.

No.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/around_the_nfl/post/Jets-likely-to-land-free-agent-Scott;_ylt=AvVffEBz2C.SEJ.iAarD9cVDubYF?urn=nfl,144653

Free-agent linebacker Bart Scott is expected to accept a five-year deal worth approximately $40 million from the New York Jets today, barring a complication during his visit with the team today.

"It's up to Bart to see what he wants to do at this point," agent Harold Lewis said. "If he doesn't like the situation and wants to look at something else, we'll see."

Lewis spent Friday morning negotiating with the Jets after failing to work out a deal for Scott to return to Baltimore on Thursday. Scott's preference was to remain with the Ravens or to play for Jets head coach Rex Ryan, who was Baltimore's defensive coordinator while Scott played there.

A source close to Scott indicated that three other teams were in the market for him and actually offered more money, but Scott preferred to play for a team or coach he knows.

Two sources, including the league-run NFL Network, reported that Scott's deal with the Jets is done.

This work for you jackhole?

Coming from you, I'll take it as a compliment.

Seriously, WTF is your problem? Even ECURB has a sense of humor.

aec is waiting for the next big sale at WalMart so he can go pick one up...cheap. He doesn't want to mess with his salary cap ;)

Coming from you, I'll take it as a compliment.

Seriously, WTF is your problem? Even ECURB has a sense of humor.

When I see an a$$hole, I call it out. No problem. If I thought for a second you were trying to be funny I wouldn't have said a thing. Fact is, your MO is if someone doesn't agree with you you go instantly to the names..

When I see an a$$hole, I call it out. No problem. If I thought for a second you were trying to be funny I wouldn't have said a thing. Fact is, your MO is if someone doesn't agree with you you go instantly to the names..

Its a JetsInsider thing, you wouldn't understand. ;)

Mark Cannizzaro is on the line with NFLN as I type. Apparently Scott has NOT SIGNED with the Jets and is going back to Baltimore to see if they'll up the ante. WTF ? Watch us wind up with Lewis !! Crap :(

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

Only the Jets.

Archived