Scott signs with Jets! ($8M/yr)

BroadwayJ667

That should be awesome.

Dude, you're bipolar and do nothing but whine and complain. I haven't ever once seen you every thoughtfully discuss football and you changed your avatar 16 times two weeks ago with a new QB per day that you wanted.

If this site wants you to write for them then that is on them. So be it. This site is cool and 95% of their posters rock. You just don't.

You've been here for a couple of months, EVERYONE is complaing about how the Jets have done a lot of there things. I'm sorry if I'm not on the Rex Ryan and Brett Ratliff bandwagon. I have discussed it plenty, you just choose to ignore.

And dude, you're the one in the 5% not me. If you want to talk trash, do it in person. You won't leave alive.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've been here for a couple of months, EVERYONE is complaing about how the Jets have done a lot of there things. I'm sorry if I'm not on the Rex Ryan and Brett Ratliff bandwagon. I have discussed it plenty, you just choose to ignore.

And dude, you're the one in the 5% not me. If you want to talk trash, do it in person. You won't leave alive.

Ham?

Is that you?

Then you wonder why I say you're bipolar, not a good poster, and don't deserve respect.

Seriously... everyone just cut the crap... this is retarded... and you just brought it to a whole new level with the "wont leave alive" comment... dont be an internet tough guy... just dont...

PM eachother if you want... if for no other reason do it to show Max ome respect because you know he would not approve of this...

lol, clownish.

Seriously... everyone just cut the crap... this is retarded... and you just brought it to a whole new level with the "wont leave alive" comment... dont be an internet tough guy... just dont...

PM eachother if you want... if for no other reason do it to show Max ome respect because you know he would not approve of this...

I'm not even arguing....

seriously, finally

peaked:suicide:

Fwiw, fans and local radio here are pretty upset about this one. It was assumed that they'd find a way to keep at least 3 out of their 4 FA's and now it's looking like they're only going to keep one. Scott in particular is hard to accept since Lewis won't be back, and it was his versatility and willingness to accept a new role in the defense that prevented them from even missing a beat after Thomas bolted. They have an absurd amount of dead money counting against the cap and they cut McCallister for the sole reason of freeing up money to sign these guys. It's been reported since late last year that they were gearing up for all of this, and now it's resulted in an epic fail.

Fwiw, fans and local radio here are pretty upset about this one. It was assumed that they'd find a way to keep at least 3 out of their 4 FA's and now it's looking like they're only going to keep one. Scott in particular is hard to accept since Lewis won't be back, and it was his versatility and willingness to accept a new role in the defense that prevented them from even missing a beat after Thomas bolted. They have an absurd amount of dead money counting against the cap and they cut McCallister for the sole reason of freeing up money to sign these guys. It's been reported since late last year that they were gearing up for all of this, and now it's resulted in an epic fail.

So you're saying there's a chance? :confused:

Holy ****, both of you are acting like whiny little 12 year olds with yo' mama jokes back and forth. If you want to have a war, have it privately, no one else really cares, everyone offers their own take on the Jets, some posters have more time than others, some care more than others, either way thats the beauty of a message board if you dont like it, then dont read it. It is bad enough we had to sit here all day and sift through 400 posts of Bart Scott acting like a child.

But onto the better news, Bart Scott as a Jet is a good thing. Happy this is finally done. I think he is an upgrade over Barton, he knows the system will help install the system and be the on-field general of the team. Hopefully he is as passionate as his comments earlier in the week will suggest. We probably overpaid for him a little, and that overpayment was due to (most likely) to his knowledge of the coaching staff and system but it will ease the transisition. Team is starting to take shape and Ryan is getting guys that will embody his smashmouth hardhitting personality.

Now onto a CB (hopefully Greer) although i do not mind McCallister and the Ravens are about to release Samari Rolle as well. The key is going to be what we do as far as WR. I know they were unsubstantiated rumors, but if Braylon Edwards is in fact available, I want him bad.

I think Tanny did a good job of not panicking today and filled a top need. It is only day 1, long way to go

espn.com says it's official

Yup

Linebacker Bart Scott and The New York Jets agreed to a five-year deal worth $40 million on Friday, according to Scott's agent Harold Lewis.

Scott choose the Jets over the Baltimore, where he has played the last seven years.

Scott arrived at the Jets facility early Friday morning to meet with his former Ravens defensive coordinator, Rex Ryan, who is now the head coach of the team.

Scott has 433 tackles and 16 sacks in his career. His best season was in 2006 when he made the Pro Bowl and the All-Pro team. In that season, he had 103 tackles and 9

i love watching someone get their interwebz ego blown up and them losing it. DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM I HAVE A BLOG!!!

We're jets fans. lets rejoice that we may add a very good ilb that is gonna br a huge asset to us.

lol.....i think the best part was that he basically challenged him to JN popularity vote.

Ham?

Is that you?

Then you wonder why I say you're bipolar, not a good poster, and don't deserve respect.

124 is making himself look pretty bad in this thread but he is NOT a bad poster on this site. I like pretty much all of you guys who came over and I think you all bring a lot to the board but 124 is a passionate Jet fan who like it or not, knows his **** when it comes not only to the Jets, but the NFL. In a board with lancemehl's and 128's, to call 124 one of the worst posters on the board is insane.

Both of you just need to shut up to be honest.

I haven't been this unproductive at work since we beat the Jets in week 17... God I miss football.

I must say, I've had fun with you guys today. It's been quite the experience going through this with y'all. ;)

Glad you had a good time, now GFY you friggin troll.

Did that just happen?

Archived