Scott signs with Jets! ($8M/yr)

BroadwayJ667

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey , DM, first off let me say, I don't like the signing, Scott played next to the greatest and his numbers since 06 suk, BUT with that said

Notice He was an Undrafted Free agent, which means he must've shown something in preseason they liked, sound like anyone we know?lol

You'll like the signing just fine once you see him play.

Had you seen Bart Scott play, you'd be as geeked up and happy as me right now.

I

Well, Ted Ginn has been a starter his first 2 seasons, and has shown strong imporovement througout his career. He nearly doubled his production on the field from 07' to 08' and, has been a healthy player.

Vernon, had 13 tackles all season and was even deactivated for a game.

If you want to rag us for bad drafting, hit me with taking Jamar Fletcher over Drew Brees and taking Eddie Moore over Anquan Boldin.

And neither Ginn or Gholston scare a soul so how is it different.

(Ted Ginn isnt the old Flop in Dolphins history)

The National Football Post reports that inside linebacker Bart Scott has agreed to terms with the Jets on a multi-year contract.

Adam Schefter says the deal is for roughly $8 million a year. Scott, like new teammate Calvin Pace, is highly versatile and intelligent. The Jets have the makings of a great linebacker group, and Rex Ryan will know how to maximize Scott's talent after coaching him for years in Baltimore. Scott is sure to get huge money, but this signing makes a lot more sense for New York than getting the downside of Ray Lewis' career. Baltimore has to be deeply disappointed, but they seem likely to re-sign Lewis now.

per Rotoworld.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Well, Ted Ginn has been a starter his first 2 seasons, and has shown strong imporovement througout his career. He nearly doubled his production on the field from 07' to 08' and, has been a healthy player.

If you want to rag us for bad drafting, hit me with taking Jamar Fletcher over Drew Brees and taking Eddie Moore over Anquan Boldin.

Keep on thumping your chest about a draft pick where the upside is that you got a mediocre WR at #9 overall, when 3 of the next 5 picks after him have already made a Pro Bowl. Congratufugginlations.

I'd still rather have Gholston than Ginn.

I guarentee you Gholston will match, if not exceed Ginn's 'doubling of production'. :headbang:

But, wouldn't you think there are more appropriate was to appropriate (see what I did there?) the money that we have available than by upgrading a position that doesn't need to be upgraded?

This is why you leave the wordplay to the professionals. The money that we have available has already been appropriated.

Yo squirt, that girl in your sig is ugly ass hell.

Archived