Scott signs with Jets! ($8M/yr)

BroadwayJ667

Yep we'll see, good luck. Also Arizona defense wasn't there strong point, so I really don't see your point.

I'll take this one buddy...

What he was alluding to was the fact that with Pace Arizona sucked, without him they went to the Superbowl. Meanwhile, the team Pace was traded to didn't do squat.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll take this one buddy...

What he was alluding to was the fact that with Pace Arizona sucked, without him they went to the Superbowl. Meanwhile, the team Pace was traded to didn't do squat.

Happens all the time, I guess Pace was holding them back :rolleyes:

Dude, that is the lamest thing I've ever read. Jake Long went to the Pro Bowl while Gholston was filling LT's crack pipe.

Who cares about what Gholston did in college, when in the pros he can't even sniff playing on special teams.

we will see..as noted ealrier, your boy Porter sucked last year. Amazing what a new coaching staff and defensive scheme did for him...oh wait, The Jets have a new coaching staff, including the DC and LB coach from last years Ravens, and a new defensive scheme to beat....HMMMM, you should be very scared dol-fag..

we will see..as noted ealrier, your boy Porter sucked last year. Amazing what a new coaching staff and defensive scheme did for him...oh wait, The Jets have a new coaching staff, including the DC and LB coach from last years Ravens, and a new defensive scheme to beat....HMMMM, you should be very scared dol-fag..

:shutit:

Yeah, the hands are trembling at the thought of having to face one of your inexperienced QB's ;) I'm really pulling for Ainge to get the job.

Yeah, the hands are trembling at the thought of having to face one of your inexperienced QB's ;) I'm really pulling for Ainge to get the job.

What do these names have in common:

Trent Dilfer

Doug Williams

Brad Johnson

Give up? All ****ty QB's with Super Bowl rings

now what do theses names have in common:

Chad Pennington

Dan Marino

Jay Fiedler

Trent Green

David Woodley

You forgat this part:

now what do theses names have in common:

Chad Pennington

Dan Marino

Jay Fiedler

Trent Green

David Woodley

I would say Miami QB's that led their team to the playoffs, but Green was too busy shaking the cobwebs from his head.

Ummmm... If the answer is Miami QB's with no ring, I swear to god I will go and pull up every single Jet QB to play since the sixties not named Namath.

Laveranues Coles-WR-JetsFeb. 27 - 1:51 pm etThe South Florida Sun-Sentinel confirms that the Dolphins have interest in free agent Laveranues Coles, but only "at the right price."

The Fins have seemed a lot more intent on upgrading their offensive line and defense than skill positions to this point. They're not in the mix for any of the top receivers available. Coles is younger and might want at least what T.J. Houshmandzadeh gets. The Dolphins definitely won't pay that.

Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

False Signing hasnt happened yet...i heard it clearly on the radio that Coles agreed to a 3 year deal on the radio...can't find any confirmation it. This is all i found

Archived