Boland impersonator fools us hook, line and sinker.

jcord1786

What don't you guys understand?

The rumor is Harris for Edwards and then signing Lewis so its getting rid of Harris for Edwards and Lewis.

Anyway, why did the thread title change? Who started the rumor?

Some guy over at JI.

Edited by Thor99
c'mon now...

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

I am hearing from my "source" that the Jets plan to address all of their holes today by signing Greer, Kemo, Ray Ray, trading David Harris for Braylon Edwards so they can be in a position if need be to send their entire draft to Detroit for the number one pick and Matthew Stafford.

BTW: my source is a little man who runs around on top of my desk in a Ray Lucas jersey!

What don't you guys understand?

The rumor is Harris for Edwards and then signing Lewis so its getting rid of Harris for Edwards and Lewis.

Anyway, why did the thread title change? Who started the rumor?

The rumor is false 124 :rolleyes:

Some impersonator made it up.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

I am hearing from my "source" that the Jets plan to address all of their holes today by signing Greer, Kemo, Ray Ray, trading David Harris for Braylon Edwards so they can be in a position if need be to send their entire draft to Detroit for the number one pick and Matthew Stafford.

BTW: my source is a little man who runs around on top of my desk in a Ray Lucas jersey!

Only a Lucas jersey?

gay