Coles going to Buffalo?

hoping4ASuperBowl

The Bills are hosting free agent Laveranues Coles on Friday.

Buffalo's search for a No. 2 wideout to steer attention away from Lee Evans has been halfhearted to this point. Signing Coles would make a statement. Coles is thought to be in search of a three- to four-year deal. He's probably asking for $7-8M annually, but could come down some. In Buffalo he'd play flanker, a position he's more cut out for at this stage of his career. He's fearless going over the middle and would be a huge help to Trent Edwards.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/592085.html

Buffalo's search for a No. 2 wideout to steer attention away from Lee Evans has been halfhearted to this point. Signing Coles would make a statement. Coles is thought to be in search of a three- to four-year deal. He's probably asking for $7-8M annually, but could come down some. In Buffalo he'd play flanker, a position he's more cut out for at this stage of his career. He's fearless going over the middle and would be a huge help to Trent Edwards.

Nice avatar, you wouldn't happen to have a picture of her ass would you? Jerking off to titty pictures takes to long.

What happened to the thread on this site that had Coles signing w the Fins per Finheaven.com.......

They have a bunch of burners but no real solid physical possession receiver.

They didnt get much ou of James Hardy last year which is common for WR's, so who knows.

That's what I mean, Parish and Reed are both players that remind me of Coles. Evans is a deep threat and I don't know about Hardy anymore.

I won't mind if he goes there.

They did a segment on the NFLN a little while ago. They said there was NO NEWS at all on Coles. They said the WR signings would be on the back burner and that they are not commanding the $$ they think they will. They also said that Coles was basically an idiot for walking away from $6 million. :)

They did a segment on the NFLN a little while ago. They said there was NO NEWS at all on Coles. They said the WR signings would be on the back burner and that they are not commanding the $$ they think they will. They also said that Coles was basically an idiot for walking away from $6 million. :)

I think the JETS forced his hand by threatening to trade him to a team he did not want to be on...