Vrabel to Chiefs per NFLN

Damaged89

They were rebuilding... Redskins style... lol

I really do not want to argue with you about this... let one of the trolls do it...

The Chefs have been in very bottom for the last 2 years..they suk

need to rebuild from scratch, trading picks for 34 yearold vets is worst thing

they can do. Now Dorsey is worthless to boot.

Do not compare Chefs to jets

Jets made a run and you were F'n on board when they were 8-3, don't

give me any more BS

max was proclaiming 2nd seed lock to boot

The Chefs have been in very bottom for the last 2 years..they suk

need to rebuild from scratch, trading picks for 34 yearold vets is worst thing

they can do. Now Dorsey is worthless to boot.

Do not compare Chefs to jets

Jets made a run and you were F'n on board when they were 8-3, don't

give me any more BS

max was proclaiming 2nd seed lock to boot

You are blinded by that hard-on you have for Pioli. Serioulsy, what is with you? It's a VERY YOUNG TEAM - they need vet leadership to show the future leaders the way. They may suck this year - but they will improve - and so on and so on. Rome wasn't built in a day, sir.

You are blinded by that hard-on you have for Pioli. Serioulsy, what is with you? It's a VERY YOUNG TEAM - they need vet leadership to show the future leaders the way. They may suck this year - but they will improve - and so on and so on. Rome wasn't built in a day, sir.

i do not hate peeoli, i just feel he is very overrated

I do not hate anyone...too harsh a word...ok maybe just mangini:D

a 34 year ole vrable does not help them one bit...no wilfork seemore and warren as DL either. pretty easy to play when OL have to worry about those guys.

good deal for pats even if it is a 5th rd pick

favre was worth a shot we were 8-3 in 1st place until his arm went out

chefs are rebuilding and trading picks for aging vets is dumb

Where were the Jets going when they traded for Farve? Second in the AFC East.

Even when things broke their way (i.e. Brady injury), they could not close the deal and at least make the playoffs.

Now, they have a 9 win season, one less draft pick and no QB.

Where were the Jets going when they traded for Farve? Second in the AFC East.

Even when things broke their way (i.e. Brady injury), they could not close the deal and at least make the playoffs.

Now, they have a 9 win season, one less draft pick and no QB.

come on man

jets took a ressonable shot after paying all the coin to FA's had he not gotten hurt jets would have been in playoffs

mark this down skippy

chefs will have worst record in NFL next year, Browns will be fighting them

for worst team

come on man

jets took a ressonable shot after paying all the coin to FA's had he not gotten hurt jets would have been in playoffs

mark this down skippy

chefs will have worst record in NFL next year, Browns will be fighting them

for worst team

And then what?

The goal is to win the championship and trading for Favre did nothing in the long run for the Jets. Chad could easily have managed the team to 9 wins (or more) as well with those other FA signings.

I understand making a trade to take a shot at the title like the Celtics did with Kevin Garnett. However, even with Favre the Jets were no more then the 4th best team in the AFC.

And then what?

The goal is to win the championship and trading for Favre did nothing in the long run for the Jets. Chad could easily have managed the team to 9 wins (or more) as well with those other FA signings.

I understand making a trade to take a shot at the title like the Celtics did with Kevin Garnett. However, even with Favre the Jets were no more then the 4th best team in the AFC.

Oh please soldier boy

Chad suks...hindsight is so easy

The fact is the jets would have made playoffs had his shoulder did not blow up

the issue is chefs, they have nada and now it appears they wasting a top 5 pick on Dorsey and are picking up old vets for draft picks

Chefs 2009 record 3-13

It is made..... Pioli is a genius

Oh please soldier boy

Chad suks...hindsight is so easy

The fact is the jets would have made playoffs had his shoulder did not blow up

the issue is chefs, they have nada and now it appears they wasting a top 5 pick on Dorsey and are picking up old vets for draft picks

Chefs 2009 record 3-13

It is made..... Pioli is a genius

PpPuuuhhhllleeeaaassseeee!!!!!

Bret threw 22 picks. Chad had 7.

The Jets and Bret's 24 turnovers won 9 games. Think Chad and his 8 total turnovers could not 10? 11? 12?

You know it. You do not want to admit it, but Chad would have won more games and the Bret trade blew up and spooged all over the Jets' faces.

As for the Chiefs, they lost 7 games by 7 or less. A defensive stop a game and they might have 8 wins.

The Jets and Bret's 24 turnovers won 9 games. Think Chad and his 8 total turnovers could not 10? 11? 12?

You know it. You do not want to admit it, but Chad would have won more games and the Bret trade blew up and spooged all over the Jets' faces.

As for the Chiefs, they lost 7 games by 7 or less. A defensive stop a game and they might have 8 wins.

were gonna have plenty of those in 09:D

I thought pats fans rooted for just for the jerseys!

Chad P blows he would not have beaten **** or pats...plus he was so

F'n boring to watch. favre got hurt and was selfish and should have been

put on bench. EM is gutless prick.

Chefs 3-13 care to bet

Archived