Scott not a Jet yet!!!

Bachelors3

ACCORDING to Clark Judge at 3:35 EST, it is official:

So Bart Scott goes to the Jets. No surprise there. Guess the Ravens figured the deal was too rich to match. When I saw former Baltimore defensive coordinator and now Jets' coach Rex Ryan in Indianapolis I told him I figured I'd see Scott on his club within a week. He smiled but never let on. Scott is perfect for the Jets, who lose leading-tackler Eric Barton to free agency and are trying to replicate Baltimore's toughness on defense. It won't be difficult with Scott, who played for years under Ryan and who can rush the passer or stuff the middle. I know his sacks dropped off the past two years, but I wouldn't worry much about that. All he did was finish second only to Ray Lewis in tackles. With David Harris at his side he should have similar success in New York. Signing Scott is the first move toward making the Jets more like Baltimore North, and that's not bad.

Scott has NOT actually SIGNED (key word here people) with the Jets. Bidding war vs Baltimore. I'm old school, I tell Scott , at this point, to GFY.

i am a little upsey he didnt sign with us originally. when your in a team headquarters and get an offer you like and a team you like how could you dial up your cell and tell another team to start bidding.

any chance he used us as leverage for more money from baltimore:confused:

i am a little upsey he didnt sign with us originally. when your in a team headquarters and get an offer you like and a team you like how could you dial up your cell and tell another team to start bidding.

any chance he used us as leverage for more money from baltimore:confused:

It's his agent playing the games not him. His agent is known for this ****.

It's his agent playing the games not him. His agent is known for this ****.

didnt someone post an article in this thread or another saying in 2006 scott was about to sign with cleveland but went to the bathroom and called newsome and said "I want to be a raven, give me your best offer" and accepted it right there.

sounds familiar to our situation.

didnt someone post an article in this thread or another saying in 2006 scott was about to sign with cleveland but went to the bathroom and called newsome and said "I want to be a raven, give me your best offer" and accepted it right there.

sounds familiar to our situation.

:cheers:

Archived