Wanna search anyones driver license??

LiLMiCKMANTLE

This should make us feel all warm and fuzzy. My boss' sister (both Doctors) lost her driver's license. So she comes in all pleased that she didn't have to waste time and physically show 'proof' at the DMV to replace it. She did it online, and all she had to do was supply her SS #. Um, what? Al-Quaeda and every illegal cumfukk for the win!

So I asked her if she was good with that in theory. "No, but yeah. I mean, I lead a busy life. I know I'm good. I couldn't find my birth certificate, and this was just easier." How comforting all around. :bag:

This should make us feel all warm and fuzzy. My boss' sister (both Doctors) lost her driver's license. So she comes in all pleased that she didn't have to waste time and physically show 'proof' at the DMV to replace it. She did it online, and all she had to do was supply her SS #. Um, what? Al-Quaeda and every illegal cumfukk for the win!

So I asked her if she was good with that in theory. "No, but yeah. I mean, I lead a busy life. I know I'm good. I couldn't find my birth certificate, and this was just easier." How comforting all around. :bag:

Technology will be the death of us.

I never provide my SSN online or via the phone.

Archived