***Official JN Jay Cutler Talk - All Jay, All Day*** [Merged 49X]

Aten

Do you want Cutler?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

I am simply posting this from another message board... so I cant confirm anything....

According to rumors on ESPN the Jets could be landing a deal as soon as tuesday that would send the rights of Brett Favre and Jets 2009 1st Round Pick and 2010 2nd and 3rd to the Broncos for Jay Cutler. I think this wouldnt be a bad deal if Favre decides to come out of retirement again he'd have Brandon Marshall,Eddie Royal,& Jabar Gaffney to throw to

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am simply posting this from another message board... so I cant confirm anything....

According to rumors on ESPN the Jets could be landing a deal as soon as tuesday that would send the rights of Brett Favre and Jets 2009 1st Round Pick and 2010 2nd and 3rd to the Broncos for Jay Cutler. I think this wouldnt be a bad deal if Favre decides to come out of retirement again he'd have Brandon Marshall,Eddie Royal,& Jabar Gaffney to throw to

pull the triggah now

Come on man, even if it's from another forum, post a freakin' link.

That said, it's not bad considering the other bogus rumor I read on a Cards message board.

Jets

Cutler

Broncos

Jets 17th overall

Matt Leinheart

Cardinals

Leon Washington

I would love to get Cutler here but I say no to any deal that moves Leon Washington.

You'd have to be crazy. Straight up LW for JC you do in a heartbeat.

LW is awesome no question. QBs win in this league though.

i wonde rif favre would come out of retirement for this? that's the only way i see the broncos doing it.....if they talked to favre and he's wiiling to play. i'd love for this to happen, btw.

There's only one reason Favre would come out of retirement, and the Broncos don't play Green Bay this year, so forget that.

Cutler's price is going to be closer to three ones than to what's being thrown around in these ridiculous scenarios. Leon? Favre's rights? 2010 second-day picks? Please. Bid like you actually want the Jets to win.

haha, imagine the rights to favre helped us land Cutler..

If we were to get Cutler, it would be hard to argue that acquiring Favre didn't help. It certainly can't hurt that we're the team that swung the trade for Cook's one other client last year, right?

NO WAY TO JAY!!

Way to much...we need future draft picks to build the offense....Cutler hasn't done anything, don't know why you all get wet panties over him...Who is he gonna throw to? How do we build a recieving corp? We woudldn't have a #1 till 2011??? r u crazy?

If the Jets wanted him so badly they would have drafted him out of college and used one pick..

You'd have to be crazy. Straight up LW for JC you do in a heartbeat.

LW is awesome no question. QBs win in this league though.

Cant argue that but to think JC for LW straight up could ever happen is a pipe dream.

To clarify, I say no to any PACKAGE that includes LW.

Cant argue that but to think JC for LW straight up could ever happen is a pipe dream.

To clarify, I say no to any PACKAGE that includes LW.

Nobody is off limits save the guys whose accelerated hits we can't cover. Even Leon. Especially Leon.

Archived