Do you want Cutler?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok ,and who is he going to throw to? Clowney is 4.2 40 fast ,but he is still unproven. Stucky had a bad case of alligator arms. Coth is good ,but slow. So that either leaves us with Keller (can`t do it alone) or Holt. (What happened to building through the draft?)

If we do this we will never see what Kellen has. I`ll pass on this move

Get a WR with our 2nd rounder or sign Holt if the money exists.

You're right, we're hurting at WR. However, we're hurting at WR regardless of who plays QB, so why not have a good QB.

Yeah, smart decision passing on the move. Let's not get a guaranteed good QB and take a crapshoot isntead! Brilliant!

Date Opponent Time/Result

Sep 8 @Oakland Won 41-14

Sep 14 San Diego Won 39-38

Sep 21 New Orleans Won 34-32

Sep 28 @Kansas City Lost 19-33

Oct 5 Tampa Bay Won 16-13

Oct 12 Jacksonville Lost 17-24

Oct 20 @New England Lost 7-41

Week 8 BYE

Nov 2 Miami Lost 17-26

Nov 6 @Cleveland Won 34-30

Nov 16 @Atlanta Won 24-20

Nov 23 Oakland Lost 10-31

Nov 30 @N.Y. Jets Won 34-17

Dec 7 Kansas City Won 24-17

Dec 14 @Carolina Lost 10-30

Dec 21 Buffalo Lost 23-30

Dec 28 @San Diego Lost 21-52

Got to love those clutch performances in those last 3 weeks when they were 8 - 5.

Don't want to add any fuel to the fire but....

Looks like Cutler wants to play for either the Titans or the Bears...rumor has it the Titans offered Vince Young and draft picks for Cutler and the Broncos are considering...more to come...:rolleyes:

http://www.freep.com/article/20090316/SPORTS01/90316001/Reports++Cutler+won+t+report+to+Denver++asks+for+trade

Sep 8 @Oakland Won 41-14

Week 8 BYE

Nov 2 Miami Lost 17-26

Got to love those clutch performances in those last 3 weeks when they were 8 - 5.

Gotta love the defense letting up 30+ points. :rl:

Don't want to add any fuel to the fire but....

Looks like Cutler wants to play for either the Titans or the Bears...rumor has it the Titans offered Vince Young and draft picks for Cutler and the Broncos are considering...more to come...:rolleyes:

http://www.freep.com/article/20090316/SPORTS01/90316001/Reports++Cutler+won+t+report+to+Denver++asks+for+trade

Kerry Collins would get drunk and beat the **** out of Cutler.

Because of 124's post.... I vote NO. He doesn't fit our offensive plans of running the ball and playing great D. His turnovers will KILL the D no matter how good it is.

Cutler's game in Denver was because they ASKED him to throw the ball that much because their RB depth chart went seven deep last season. He can step in and manage if asked to do so.

Cutler's game in Denver was because they ASKED him to throw the ball that much because their RB depth chart went seven deep last season. He can step in and manage if asked to do so.

Yup I know, in fact everything that was bad that happened was everyone else's fault in Denver. If we asked him nicely to lead a run first ball control offense I'm sure he'd oblige. He seems quite reasonable and selfless.

If you're going to ask him to manage the game, what's the point? Why trade our first and the other subsequent draft picks for a game manager.

If you're going to ask him to manage the game, what's the point? Why trade our first and the other subsequent draft picks for a game manager.

He can do more than manage the game when asked and if there are such things of being able to manage better than someone else.

Jay Cutler can make this team a multiple SB champ. With Rex's Defense, forget it!!!!!!!!!!

Screw KC,Rat and Ainge, no offense, but all I keep hearing on the radio is Rex and Tanny meeting with Josh Freeman!!!!!!!!!! What!!!!

"Bye Josh, we'll call you!" Get out to Denver and start throwing draft picks and Quarterbacks at them until they're black and blue.

I want a WR at 17 badly, because we could get a great one(hopefully), but give them 2's and 3's all day, gotta keep our magic 4.

Then throw in Clemens( only because he's a 2nd round pick and worth much more in the eyes of the league.) and anyone else they want.

The guy flat out doesn't want to play for them. Unless they go the punishment route, they will take picks and a 2nd rd QB, Simple:

OFFER MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE and, BOOM, just like that 12-4 and a sick young team.

hey REX, F$#K Josh Freeman, F%$K Josh Freeman.

One more second with him is like George W reading a book to children while the towers were falling.

Jay Cutler is demanding a trade and we are on a date with Josh Freeman. hahahahaha

Jets football at its finest.

I voted yes...but Im assuming we would be giving up a fair value...not like an Isiah Thomas trade where we give up our next 20 first round picks...

Same. I don't know what the Broncos would want for him, but I'd give it up if it were reasonable.

Sep 8 @Oakland Won 41-14

Week 8 BYE

Nov 2 Miami Lost 17-26

@Carolina-21/33 172 1 td 1 int Jay was 6-13 on 3rd downs, but there terrible defense allowed 30 points on 400 yards, 168 to steve smith.

BUFFalo- amazing game for JAY 25/45 359 yards,He was 7-14 on 3rd downs and again his great defense allowed 30 points and 275 yards to THE FRIGGIN BILLS

@ San Diego, just look at the score. LOL Broncos defense was a joke. He will be at club med here with our REX "Top 5", but how did Jay do? Well no QB can overcome52 points but he tried:

33/49 316 1 TD 2 INT(I wonder why, I suspect he was forcing it judging by the score.

actually thanks for making me look that up, i want him even more now.

Cutler is a loser. He went to a horrible football program in college and had great stats but they never won anything. Denver hasn't won anything with him either. He is the QB version of TO, a me first guy with lots of talent but cares more about himself than winning. Why do you think he went to Vanderbilt, other than to be a big fish in a small pond. He can't understand a coach taking an interest in a guy like Cassel who he knew very well so he throws a tantrum. How about trying to earn the new coach's respect and playing lights out? Instead he pouts like a girl and won't come to minicamp. The New York media and fans would eat him up and spit him out. I would rather take a chance on the young guys we have than mortgaging our future on a guy who may blow up in our face, like a Jeff George or even a Ryan Leaf. God I hope we don't trade for this guy.

Then don't. The Denver Post story doesn't actually say what the linked article says it does.

Didn't mean to pull your chain too much...I left a sarcasm smiley...But I thought the point of this entire thread was conjecture based on conjecture...I mean if someone has opinion shouldn't they be heard...all message boards being equal and all that...I mean this message board says this Cutler trade is the only one that makes sense.

:rolleyes::cool::):rolleyes::cool::)

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/13994186/0/0/13996961

They have to go after him if he's available. He's young, has serious potential, and is already proven to be at least a good QB. Franchise QBs are hard to find and its not often a young proven one is available. I really don't care that he's acting like a child cause its a non issue if McDaniels doesn't try to make an idiotic effort to replace him with Cassell. The reward of having the most important position on the team locked up long term far outweighs any risks.

I want a WR at 17 badly, because we could get a great one(hopefully), but give them 2's and 3's all day, gotta keep our magic 4.

Then throw in Clemens( only because he's a 2nd round pick and worth much more in the eyes of the league.) and anyone else they want.

The guy flat out doesn't want to play for them. Unless they go the punishment route, they will take picks and a 2nd rd QB, Simple:

OFFER MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE and, BOOM, just like that 12-4 and a sick young team.

Clemens and twos and threes isn't offering more than anyone else. It's not even an especially good joke. If you don't want Cutler for what he costs you don't want Cutler.

Archived