22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry i just don't like him...

I'll be sure to mention that to Ryan and Tanny during our weekly golf game.

Me: "Hey Coach and GM, some random dude on the internet said to stay away from Cutler."

Ryan: "Really?"

Tanny: "Why?"

Me: "He said he just doesn't like him."

Ryan: "Works for me."

Tanny: "I'm sold, I guess I'll call JP Losman's agent."

I'll be sure to mention that to Ryan and Tanny during our weekly golf game.

Me: "Hey Coach and GM, some random dude on the internet said to stay away from Cutler."

Ryan: "Really?"

Tanny: "Why?"

Me: "He said he just doesn't like him."

Ryan: "Works for me."

Tanny: "I'm sold, I guess I'll call JP Losman's agent."

not some random dude....some random jets fan....it makes all the difference..:D

not some random dude....some random jets fan....it makes all the difference..:D

Who likes big armed QB's anyways... I mean its not like the JETS make noise when they have one or anything...

Namath (SB win)

Testicles (One game away)

Favre (Epic collapse... but still made it exciting for a bit)

Who likes big armed QB's anyways... I mean its not like the JETS make noise when they have one or anything...

Namath (SB win)

Testicles (One game away)

Favre (Epic collapse... but still made it exciting for a bit)

Yea, but Cutler doesn't have the track record of those guys. You think we can win with a guy who's never been to the playoffs? He doesn't have clutch, "it," or other random intangibles.

Plus, he wants to be traded and is throwing a tantrum after his new coach tried to trade him before he even met him. TF is his problem?

Yea, but Cutler doesn't have the track record of those guys. You think we can win with a guy who's never been to the playoffs? He doesn't have clutch, "it," or other random intangibles.

Plus, he wants to be traded and is throwing a tantrum after his new coach tried to trade him before he even met him. TF is his problem?

He is not throwing a Tantrum... he has spoken like twice about it and is keeping to himself... if your talking about him not showing up.. then we have TJ over here throwing a tantrum...

I would not want to play for a guy who wanted to trade me for Matt Cassel either...

He is not throwing a Tantrum... he has spoken like twice about it and is keeping to himself... if your talking about him not showing up.. then we have TJ over here throwing a tantrum...

I would not want to play for a guy who wanted to trade me for Matt Cassel either...

OK...but what has he won?

Why can't he improve the Bronco's D?

Why was Denver's offense only 16th? If he's so good why wasn't it #1?

Cutler doesn't have "it." Period. Without "it" theres no way you survive in this league.

OK...but what has he won?

Why can't he improve the Bronco's D?

Why was Denver's offense only 16th? If he's so good why wasn't it #1?

Cutler doesn't have "it." Period. Without "it" theres no way you survive in this league.

LOL

He has plenty of "it"... just look at the way he yelled at Rivers... what other QB do you know that feuds with the opposing QB on the field? :lol:

LOL

He has plenty of "it"... just look at the way he yelled at Rivers... what other QB do you know that feuds with the opposing QB on the field? :lol:

Did Rivers back down?

No.

Cutler failed to establish himself as top dog in that situation. If he can't do it out there in the west where everyone has a vag, what's he going to do here where we're all big, mean, and angry? He'll probably need his pacifier like all day.

Plus, he's a gunslinger. We just tried that last year, and it didn't work for the the last 5 games.

Did Rivers back down?

No.

Cutler failed to establish himself as top dog in that situation. If he can't do it out there in the west where everyone has a vag, what's he going to do here where we're all big, mean, and angry? He'll probably need his pacifier like all day.

Plus, he's a gunslinger. We just tried that last year, and it didn't work for the the last 5 games.

IF you can reign him in.

IF he agrees to play in a run first offense.

IF he is not going to be given rockstar status and your coaches can manage him.

IF he can show maturity and leadership.

IF he plays within the system and loses the ego.

He can be a tremendous asset tot he Jets.

IF you can reign him in.

IF he agrees to play in a run first offense.

IF he is not going to be given rockstar status and your coaches can manage him.

IF he can show maturity and leadership.

IF he plays within the system and loses the ego.

He can be a tremendous asset tot he Jets.

He already is a leader... he lead that offense well as a team elected captain.

I am sure he would love to have a running game... he has never been blessed with one...

I want the ego... all real winners have an ego... Peyton, Brady the most mellow of guys have even shown their egos at times...

Let him be a rockstar... give him a furcoat on the sidelines for all I care...

Didnt it come out that him and Cook were looking to get traded before they knew McDick wanted Cassel?

Didnt it come out that him and Cook were looking to get traded before they knew McDick wanted Cassel?

Good timing for a rumor like that... lol... the Broncos are just throwing punches back...

I wouldnt doubt it though... I am sure he knew MCdaniels sucked to begin with... lol

Good timing for a rumor like that... lol... the Broncos are just throwing punches back...

I wouldnt doubt it though... I am sure he knew MCdaniels sucked to begin with... lol

Cutler came out the day after ol Leatherface got fired saying how he was against the moves. He also wondered aloud if the rest of the coaches he liked were going to be moved as a result. He didn't say anything publicly then, but denouncing the owers decision and saying he hoped they didn't lose his QB coach and someone else (OC I assume?) or he would be upset, was read into by some as him back then as saying he's looking for a way out. Then there was the rumor of him asking for a trade and the Denver FO telling him to go sh*t in a pot.

by that "it" do you mean Defense or Running Back?

This should be Mr.T`s last test ,LORD knows he has blown a few draft picks ,and there are still a few questions about the avail .coachs this past season that may have got away (all though I am thrilled with REX at this point) but if it turns out we have a shot at a young QB who has thrown over 4000 yrds. & 25 TD`s in a season and Mr.T. let`s him get away ,it is finally proof we need a seperate Football guy & Cap. guy instead of Mr. T. trying to do both.

Can't fault him if Denver insists on a starting-caliber QB in trade but if the Jets don't even make a play, string T up!!!!

Redskins | Interested in Cutler?

Wed, 18 Mar 2009 05:27:38 -0700

John Keim, of The Examiner, reports the Washington Redskins have serious interest in Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler, according to a league source, and have entered talks about a possible three-way deal to acquire him. Two NFL sources confirmed the possibility of a three-way trade, with the Kansas City Chiefs being mentioned by one source as a possibility. "They're trying to do something," one NFL source said of the Redskins. "Whether or not it materializes is another matter, but (Redskins owner Dan Snyder) is on this hard. They don't trust Jason Campbell."

Redskins | Have confidence in Campbell

Wed, 18 Mar 2009 05:48:25 -0700

Updating a previous item, David Elfin, of The Washington Times, reports the Washington Redskins are confident in QB Jason Campbell as their starting quarterback, despite rumors the team is showing interest in Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler. "Jason is our quarterback," said executive vice president of football operations Vinny Cerrato. "We haven't talked to anyone. Jason is going to be our quarterback this season."

LOL one is a report and the other is a press release. I was wondering why Danny Snyder wasn't in the Cutler pool. This one seemed so obvious. He loves overhyped players.

BOOMER: JETS GOTTA GO JAY WALKIN'

By MARK CANNIZZARO

Last updated: 3:00 am

March 18, 2009

Posted: 2:31 am

March 18, 2009

The Jay Cutler-to-the-Jets debate continues to rage.

Weighing in yesterday was former Jet quarterback Boomer Esiason, whose opinion was direct and strong: Go get the disgruntled Bronco QB at almost any cost.

"I'm telling you, if I could get this kid, I would go guns a-blazing and try to get him," Esiason said.

"I don't know what it would take, but he's a kid that can play here for the next 10 years. This is not Brett Favre, a one-year Band-Aid. This is a totally different story.

"This is a kid who, if he does get traded - which I think is going to happen - you're getting him . . . smack dab in midst of his prime.

"He's not going to get any better than he will be in the next five or six years."

Esiason, an NFL studio analyst for CBS Sports and a morning host on WFAN, said he's certain the Jets are eyeing Cutler.

"I know [Jet GM] Mike Tannenbaum, by virtue of the fact that he brought Brett Favre here, I guarantee you he is absolutely all over this, 100 percent," Esiason said.

Asked, if he's the GM, what he would give the Broncos in a trade for Cutler, Esiason said, "I don't know what it would take. I'm not giving up two No. 1 draft choices for him. A No. 1 and [CB] Darrelle Revis? That ain't happening, so forget that.

"You have to remember you're also doing Denver a favor because he's a disgruntled player. There's also talk of Buffalo possibly trading Trent Edwards for Cutler. If I'm a Jet fan, I want Jay Cutler. Do I want Kellen Clemens or Jay Cutler? I'll take Jay Cutler over Kellen Clemens, believe me."

Asked, if he's the GM, what he would give the Broncos in a trade for Cutler, Esiason said, "I don't know what it would take. I'm not giving up two No. 1 draft choices for him. A No. 1 and [CB] Darrelle Revis? That ain't happening, so forget that.

"You have to remember you're also doing Denver a favor because he's a disgruntled player. There's also talk of Buffalo possibly trading Trent Edwards for Cutler. If I'm a Jet fan, I want Jay Cutler. Do I want Kellen Clemens or Jay Cutler? I'll take Jay Cutler over Kellen Clemens, believe me."

I agree Boomer.

Buccaneers | Graham does not think team needs Cutler

Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:30:35 -0700

Charlie Campbell, of PewterReport.com, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Earnest Graham said the team does not need to acquire Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler because he has faith in QB Luke McCown.

Buccaneers | Graham does not think team needs Cutler

Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:30:35 -0700

Charlie Campbell, of PewterReport.com, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Earnest Graham said the team does not need to acquire Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler because he has faith in QB Luke McCown.

LOL he just wants to make sure they run the ball 60X a game so he sees some touches. Thanks Derrick Ward!!!

Archived