Do you want Cutler?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he's one of the most overrated players in the league and always have.

Plays in a VERY QB friendly system and has incredibly good weapons, especially with Brandon Marshall. I'm not convinced he can be consistent out of a standard formation, he seems to struggle when not in the shotgun and he fumbles FAR too often. He's talented, that I've no doubt in my mind about but I just don't think he's all that yet. People talk of him as though he's John Elway II.

have another pint

I got giddy last night when I heard one of the analyst say he thinks he ends up in NY. My wife got excited because this would mean Christmas shopping just got easier for her.

Personally I like his swagger and I think he will be good if not great in this league for a long time.

I got giddy last night when I heard one of the analyst say he thinks he ends up in NY. My wife got excited because this would mean Christmas shopping just got easier for her.

Personally I like his swagger and I think he will be good if not great in this league for a long time.

he is the 2nd comin of JWN

6 @2 =12

I like QB's who are ****y and arrogant, JWN was sameway

he is the 2nd comin of JWN

6 @2 =12

I like QB's who are ****y and arrogant, JWN was sameway

I hate it when we are down a couple scores and they show the QB and he looks like his feelings are hurt and he's about to cry. I want my QB to be pissed and be ready to go out their and win at all cost. Cutler is an arrogant prick and my bet(GURANTEE) is he will back it up.

I hate it when we are down a couple scores and they show the QB and he looks like his feelings are hurt and he's about to cry. I want my QB to be pissed and be ready to go out their and win at all cost. Cutler is an arrogant prick and my bet(GURANTEE) is he will back it up.

So he only cries and gets his feelings hurt during the offseason, but on the field he is an arrogant prick.

Ok. Got it.

Cutler has more sand in his vagina than patsie trolls do.

So he only cries and gets his feelings hurt during the offseason, but on the field he is an arrogant prick.

Ok. Got it.

Cutler has more sand in his vagina than patsie trolls do.

You icon makes me hungry for really ****ty pizza. I don't know why.

interested trade proposal

we can start measuring our ring size if it happens

Broncos- Get Brady Quinn from the Browns, Jets # 17 pick in 2009 and the Jets 2010 #1 pick.

Browns- Get Vernon Gholston, Thomas Jones and Brad Smith from the Jets, and Jets #52 pick in 2009.

Jets- Get Jay Cutler from the Broncos, receive Braylon Edwards and Jamal Lewis from the Browns.

Broncos- Get Brady Quinn from the Browns, Jets # 17 pick in 2009 and the Jets 2010 #1 pick.

Browns- Get Vernon Gholston, Thomas Jones and Brad Smith from the Jets, and Jets #52 pick in 2009.

Jets- Get Jay Cutler from the Broncos, receive Braylon Edwards and Jamal Lewis from the Browns.

Where are you getting this from?

i know its a rumor but it still seems like alot to give up.

i know its a rumor but it still seems like alot to give up.

jones is an old rb and smith is useless

gholston who knows what will happen with him

cutler franchise QB and edwards is a legit #1 wr

lewis is old and jets would prob use leon more anyway and draft another

rb in rd 3

i would do it

As dumb as Mangini is, there is no ****ing way the Browns do that.

That's a heavy price to pay for an ever so slight upgrade at RB.

jones is an old rb and smith is useless

gholston who knows what will happen with him

cutler franchise QB and edwards is a legit #1 wr

lewis is old and jets would prob use leon more anyway and draft another

rb in rd 3

i would do it

i see where your coming from and ive said if we need to get rid of jone to get cutler then do it. idk just looking at it right now it seems like alot to me. but if it gets us W's i wouldnt complain at all.

Are you ****ting me?

We give up virtually NOTHING and get a franchise QB and #1 receiver.

ya i looked at it and saw too much. im probably wrong but thats why im not the gm. if this is what it takes to win (which is what we all want) then do it.

Are you ****ting me?

We give up virtually NOTHING and get a franchise QB and #1 receiver.

wtf ?

Vernon Gholston

Thomas Jones

Brad Smith

Jets # 17 pick in 2009

Jets 2010 #1 pick.

Jets #52 pick in 2009.

what we get in return is the NFL's leading dropper of passes and a guy good for 1 turnover per game

I know this is an innerwebz joke, but c'mon put some reality in it

wtf ?

Vernon Gholston

Thomas Jones

Brad Smith

Jets # 17 pick in 2009

Jets 2010 #1 pick.

Jets #52 pick in 2009.

what we get in return is the NFL's leading dropper of passes and a guy good for 1 turnover per game

2 #1's are for cutler

TJ and lewis are fairly close, both are old Rb's

to get edwards

gholston,52 pick and smith(worthless)

Hahaha, Eric Mangini and the Cleveland Browns front office would be CRUCIFIED if they made that deal!

wtf ?

Vernon Gholston

Thomas Jones

Brad Smith

Jets # 17 pick in 2009

Jets 2010 #1 pick.

Jets #52 pick in 2009.

Considering that if we don't get Cutler, there is a high probability that we'll use two of those three picks on a QB and WR.

So, in my eyes, we'd be giving up Vernon Gholston, Brad Smith, and a draft pick in exchange for a franchise QB, a legit #1 WR, and a slight downgrade at RB.

Sign me the **** up.

2 #1's are for cutler

TJ and lewis are fairly close, both are old Rb's

to get edwards

gholston,52 pick and smith(worthless)

how about

we draft a WR at 17 and keep next years #1, keep an edge rusher who could blossom under rex, and a RB coming off a pro-bowl year who has proven chemistry with the o-line ?

this trade would make for an entertaining message board experience, jets fans would turn on these guys by week 4 for all the TO's and dropped passes and the trolling blowback from all the SB predictions would lead to a total meltdown

guys

the team is being built on a simple premise;

complimentary football

the defense and special teams get the offfense in consistently better FP than the opponent, and being on a short field all you need is a reliable running game and enough of a passing game to hit the occasional PA pass, but above all else, take care of the ball

our HC's dad used to punch OC's on the sidelines for calling passes when a simple run would do

we're not giving up all that stuff for Mr mcdropsies and the turnover king

it just wouldn't make any sense

Considering that if we don't get Cutler, there is a high probability that we'll use two of those three picks on a QB and WR.

So, in my eyes, we'd be giving up Vernon Gholston, Brad Smith, and a draft pick in exchange for a franchise QB, a legit #1 WR, and a slight downgrade at RB.

Sign me the **** up.

but then you need to use another pick on a RB after lewis breaks down...wait, I'm not having this debate, it's a joke on the innerwebz

Archived