1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exactly

Looking for someone to bring some crawfish etouffee

I'll bring it. Oh and I'll be arriving on the back of a unicorn, and I invited some leprechauns, sorry. I hope you don't mind. They are Jets fans too, you kow the green thing and all. All of us can't wait to see the Jets trade for our picks and our viable replacement starting QB as requested by Denvers FO for Jay Cutler.

I'll bring it. Oh and I'll be arriving on the back of a unicorn, and I invited some leprechauns, sorry. I hope you don't mind. They are Jets fans too, you kow the green thing and all. All of us can't wait to see the Jets trade for our picks and our viable replacement starting QB as requested by Denvers FO for Jay Cutler.

sorry you did not make the cut

maybe next year

The Denver Post reports that no Broncos player has met with the media since March 19 even though they usually are made available at some point during offseason workouts.

The paper says, "This did not come from (new coach Josh) McDaniels. This is a player revolt to McJaygate (the paper's name for the McDaniels-Cutler feud)."

Cutler has not participated in the workouts, and it is unknown if he will show at minicamp April 17-19.

It goes on to speculate, "If (Cutler) stays away, logic suggests the Broncos will have no choice but to strike the best deal possible by April 25, the first day of the NFL Draft."

they just aired some breakaway photo of Jay Cutler and announced that Jay Cutler's request for a trade has been granted, and this is even during a College Basketball TV program. I know it sounds weird, but I did not hallucinate.

they just aired some breakaway photo of Jay Cutler and announced that Jay Cutler's request for a trade has been granted, and this is even during a College Basketball TV program. I know it sounds weird, but I did not hallucinate.

They have not traded Cutler.

But Bronco owner Pat Bowlen has now confirmed that they will trade him and that Denver will now start fielding offers.

Let the games begin.

This is a statement from Pat Bowlen:

"Numerous attempts to contact Jay Cutler in the last 10 days, both by Head Coach Josh McDaniels and myself, have been unsuccessful. A conversation with his agent earlier today clearly communicated and confirmed to us that Jay no longer has any desire to play for the Denver Broncos. We will begin discussions with other teams in an effort to accommodate his request to be traded."

This is a statement from Pat Bowlen:

"Numerous attempts to contact Jay Cutler in the last 10 days, both by Head Coach Josh McDaniels and myself, have been unsuccessful. A conversation with his agent earlier today clearly communicated and confirmed to us that Jay no longer has any desire to play for the Denver Broncos. We will begin discussions with other teams in an effort to accommodate his request to be traded."

:corn:

They have not traded Cutler.

But Bronco owner Pat Bowlen has now confirmed that they will trade him and that Denver will now start fielding offers.

Let the games begin.

Let the games begin indeed!!!

I can be swayed either direction, hold on to the #17 pick and possibly get Sanchez or DHB, but I, think I just want a decision to be made now (within the week) as to what we are going to do, and if Cutler, is the decision, I'M ALL FOR IT. If he's not, I'M ALL FOR IT!!

GO JETS

Archived