Sign in to follow this  
Aten

***Official JN Jay Cutler Talk - All Jay, All Day*** [Merged 49X]

Do you want Cutler?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

It's not even that, it's the fact that he's the first GM on any team I've ever rooted for that runs the team the way I'd want him to, (maaaaayyyybe Minaya too, but I'll never forgive him for not forcing the Wilpons to concede on Manny). Cutler or no Cutler, the dude chases and is pretty much a player in every deal that makes sense. Can you imagine Bradway being this aggressive? Parcells even? I can't.

• Upvote 2

I'm going to wait till after Sunday to decide

Lol. You realized I said that in 2009.

matthews-cutler-sack.jpg

CUTLERRRRRRRRRR!

Edited by GATA

He looked bad BUT, his recievers were not helping much. They don't come back to the ball when he is scrambling and the GB defense was just all over the place creating sack opportunities. Jay must have been seeing things by the end of the night.

The Bears come to mind. They have Orton, he sucks but he's got ****loads more experience than anyone on our roster and can be used as a game manager type. I don't think the Bears would have any issue parting with Orton if they could get Cutler.

Think about it from the Broncos perspective:

Two firsts and Orton for Cutler or two firsts and Clemens or Ratliff for Cutler.

The Broncos would want the number one pick so they could select the QB of their choice and instantly add a new face of the franchise to sell to the fans. That's a no-brainer. If the Lions want Cutler, nobody else has a shot. (Not to mention that Calvin Johnson's agent is also Buss Cook, Cutler's agent.)

And no, they couldn't go out and get any QB they wanted with the 17th overall pick on 2009 and the who knows what overall pick in 2010.

Damn, I'm good. :yes:

anyone that votes no to having Cutler as this teams QB is insane.  he might throw INTs, but he is a far and away better QB then Geno.

All Jets fans make sure to follow the largest growing UK New York Jets Fan Page @UKJetsHQ for October 4th when the Jets come to Wembley, London. We have only been running for 2 weeks and have received incredible amounts of support and wish to keep on growing for October 4th. Make sure to follow us athttps://twitter.com/UKJetsHQ