With Cassel trade to KC , the #1 pick in draft

afosomf

Lions are going with Culpepper.

maybe for this season, Dante is not the answer

Leons will most likely get sanchez

Curry is the best player in draft...Chefs covet,,,looks like Peeoli showed

his cards a bit early.

Stafford likely to go to 69ers

i'll tell you what KC trading for cassell does do. it gives the jets a great chance to have either sanchez or stafford fall to them at 17. because after the lions there really isn't a need for qb anymore. maybe the 49ers.

you dont want to see Ratliff as a starter cause he isnt proven yet...but you'd like to see the Jets draft a QB with there 1st pix...now that doesnt make sense...atleast we've seen what Ratliff can do.....

they dont need to draft a QB ....

Neither QB seems worthy of the number 1... imo..

Either can be a stud, but that high, with that kind iof money, I'd prefer a little more of a sure thing..

One thing that is going to work in their favor though is the success of Ryan and Flacco, the NFL tends to react strongly to things like that..

Neither QB seems worthy of the number 1... imo..

Either can be a stud, but that high, with that kind iof money, I'd prefer a little more of a sure thing..

One thing that is going to work in their favor though is the success of Ryan and Flacco, the NFL tends to react strongly to things like that..

Its the value of the position.

And though they had success, everyone knows those guys were Seniors and that still wont matter.

I understand the argument that the QBs available are not worth the 1st overall, but man, I don't know if any LB outside of Lawrence Taylor was worth a 1st overall. Curry is certainly not in that stratosphere of player.

Will definately be interesting.

you dont want to see Ratliff as a starter cause he isnt proven yet...but you'd like to see the Jets draft a QB with there 1st pix...now that doesnt make sense...atleast we've seen what Ratliff can do.....

they dont need to draft a QB ....

Really?? When? Against soon to be UPS drivers and factory workers we have. But against true NFL talent, not a chance.

Archived