Leonhard Agrees to Terms with Jets

JMJ

Bronzey we are panicking down here in South Fla over this new revamped Jets Defense. Actually i'm going to ask for a refund for my season tickets theres no point now since the jets signed Ed Hartwell Pt.II and mini me.

An awful lot of crowing for a guy who's team needed our quarterback to throw 3 picks to beat us, only to go into the playoffs and lose in embarrassing fashion to a defense coached by our head coach, which now has two of it's starters.

As far as the 2009 season goes, right now... you've got nothing on us.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An awful lot of crowing for a guy who's team needed our quarterback to throw 3 picks to beat us, only to go into the playoffs and lose in embarrassing fashion to a defense coached by our head coach, which now has two of it's starters.

As far as the 2009 season goes, right now... you've got nothing on us.

EY we had nothing on you going into last season too. Remeber last year...all those high priced FA's and big trades.

EY we had nothing on you going into last season too. Remeber last year...all those high priced FA's and big trades.

Phins had beginners luck last year... most teams have it when starting fresh.. .not many keep it going...

He is no Yeremiah Bell, thank God

Yermiah is a nice Safety man. He's no superman but a damn good ball player. I'm actually very happy with the 2 safetys we have going into this year. Now i will say we are desperate for CB help. 3 on the roster as of right now...yikes. But i have nothing but total Faith in my FO.

Yermiah is a nice Safety man. He's no superman but a damn good ball player. I'm actually very happy with the 2 safetys we have going into this year. Now i will say we are desperate for CB help. 3 on the roster as of right now...yikes. But i have nothing but total Faith in my FO.

oh yea, your big FA signing was Gerbil Wilson, I forget...3rd team in 3 years..

Mongolian%20Gerbils.jpg

You really should worry about your own deficiencies, not ours

Anybody who gives Ricky Williams his 40th chance and drafts Ginn over duds like Amobi Okoye, Patrick Willis, Marshawn Lynch, Revis... deserves that trust! ;)

2nd - Calvin Johnson

9th - Tedd Ginn

Talk about a drop off... lol

Bronzey we are panicking down here in South Fla over this new revamped Jets Defense. Actually i'm going to ask for a refund for my season tickets theres no point now since the jets signed Ed Hartwell Pt.II and mini me.

Hater :)

oh yea, your big FA signing was Gerbil Wilson, I forget...3rd team in 3 years..

Mongolian%20Gerbils.jpg

You really should worry about your own deficiencies, not ours

WHoaaa Gibril had a nice year last year, its just unfortunate for him he went to the Raiders where football players go to die. His young too, very good signing for us.

WHoaaa Gibril had a nice year last year, its just unfortunate for him he went to the Raiders where football players go to die. His young too, very good signing for us.

Point is the AFC East is gonna be a very VERY competitive division next year. The division games are gonna be tight and smash mouth. No matter how much we wanna piss on each other the top 3 teams have all made nice moves this off-season already.

Point is the AFC East is gonna be a very VERY competitive division next year. The division games are gonna be tight and smash mouth. No matter how much we wanna piss on each other the top 3 teams have all made nice moves this off-season already.

Pats have the worst D in the AFCE...

Anybody who gives Ricky Williams his 40th chance and drafts Ginn over duds like Amobi Okoye, Patrick Willis, Marshawn Lynch, Revis... deserves that trust! ;)

2nd - Calvin Johnson

9th - Tedd Ginn

Talk about a drop off... lol

Awww man..see i can't even argue with you now and i love stirring it up with you guys. Tedd Ginn Jr. was not drafted by our current FO. He was drafted by Cam Cameron and Randy Mueller. My man Parcells took Jake Long with his first pick as the Miami Dolphins man in charge....yea, he's a pro bowler. Oh our 2nd pick u ask??? That was Phillip Merling the guy who returned that old man QB int back for a TD with the division title on the line...one point for me

Pats have the worst D in the AFCE...

Tom Brady. Randy Moss. Wes Welker. Maroney. Fred Taylor.

I think their defense is a high powered offense. I ****ing hate the Patriots, but I respect the **** out of them when #12 is manning that offense. Plus I dont' put it past BB to pick up some defensive gems in the draft.

yep it's gonna be intresting...could be headed back to being the the strongest division again

Agreed. And we were a QB meltdown away from knocking you out of the playoffs... so, really, you shouldn't talk tough as our team is addressing it's weaknesses while your team goes into the season with almost the same that did not beat one playoff team, and arguably, not one team who was playing well at that point in the season.

At least the rivalry between us and you guys is a little more entertaining. It gets boring when you slap the **** out of a team for a decade or so. :Nuts:

lol i agree. You know i've been going to Jets/Dolphins games since i was about 10 and i can count only a handfull of times i left my own stadium as the victor. My old man (jets fan) and i go every year. So when i took my first trip to NJ this year to see the fins play for that division title it was one of the best days of my life. My dad thought for sure since i would be attending the game it would be a sure loss.

Agreed. And we were a QB meltdown away from knocking you out of the playoffs... so, really, you shouldn't talk tough as our team is addressing it's weaknesses while your team goes into the season with almost the same that did not beat one playoff team, and arguably, not one team who was playing well at that point in the season.

Oh yea...well we signed Jake Grove today. Hah! Take that! Take That!

That 5'8 frame didnt stop him from collecting 7 tackles, .5 sacks, 1 INT, 1 Pass Deflected and a 20 yard punt return against your doodoo team in the playoffs.

i'm sure if i played on the Ravens D i get a pic every once in a while too. Gotta see him do without Ed Reed by his side and an amazing front 7

i'm sure if i played on the Ravens D i get a pic every once in a while too. Gotta see him do without Ed Reed by his side and an amazing front 7

He had more INT's on the Bills the year before he came to the Ravens...

try again...

Our front 7 isn't terrible FYI. Sometimes coaching, and systems, and schemes have just as much to do with success as talent does. Hell, look at your team. You're gonna tell me that you have bonafide AMAZING talent on offense? No, you dont', have have a coordinator who built a scheme perfect for the talent you had. Score enough points to just win, not blow teams out of the water. How does Joey Porter go from total crap to being a beast the first half of the season? Scheme, coaching. Just sayin that Rex might have gotten these guys cause he knows who is gonna make his D click..

I couldnt' find a video, but someone should put a jets jersey on him :)

bart-scott.jpg

There will be one of him in a JETS jersey doing just that not too long from now.. except he will get to Chad in time next time...

solid pickup guys...what is he like 5'7???

Fitting that this would come from a Dolphins fan. I remember this short, insignificant white guy playing slot WR for the Phins and I thought to myself, 'Look at this runt, he's fast and good but he'll never survive the league at that size.' Then the Dolphins stupidly traded him to the Pats and he's now the best slot in the league and was a key piece in a Super Bowl run and was part of a record-breaking offense. Guys like Wes Welker and Zach Thomas should have cured Phins fans of that type of thinking a while back. Welker is like 5'9" on his tip toes.

Archived