Rex: Leonhard to Return Punts/More Touches for Leon on Offense

JohnnyHector

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a clue.

Now watch me hit that handicapped kid in the front row right between the eyes. Why? Because I can.

rex%2Bvs%2Bboys.jpg

When I had my birthday, we rented out a warehouse in downtown Chicago. Then we filled it knee high with baby oil and flew in nothing but Penthouse Pets. Did I shoot frozen ropes of Rexjelly all night long? I did indeed. I taught all of those girls and that zebra what a good, hard boning is. I like to ****. It feels good. We had a raw bar and Queens of The Stone Age played. I don

rex%2Bvs%2Bboys.jpg

When I had my birthday, we rented out a warehouse in downtown Chicago. Then we filled it knee high with baby oil and flew in nothing but Penthouse Pets. Did I shoot frozen ropes of Rexjelly all night long? I did indeed. I taught all of those girls and that zebra what a good, hard boning is. I like to ****. It feels good. We had a raw bar and Queens of The Stone Age played. I don

What’s that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That’s gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is ****ing football. You can’t just expect wins to come to you. You can’t massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You’re a *****. This ain’t John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy’s got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

So I’m asking for your help. Are you a Bears a fan? Do you have season tickets? Are you attending a Bears game anywhere this year? Then I want to see a visible sign that you are a member of my Sexy Army. Bring signs. Hold them up. Make sure they say **** like:

-SEX CANNON

-REX IS THROWING IT DOWNFIELD

-DUMPOFF PASSES ARE FOR H—S

-REX UNLEASHES THE DRAGON

-SEXY REXY HAS THE DRAGON.

-REX IS IN THE SEXY BUSINESS.

OK wonderful, but why do we treat Leon like a friggin china doll, he a f$%kin football player, he's a bad a$$. He's a MUCH MUCH MUCH better PR who could take it home at any time AND,get this, STILL GET MORE TOUCHES!!!!! He's an NFL running back.

He's 202 lbs, he's the same exact size as barry sanders, who got the ball every play on the lions for 10 years. He's the exact size of Warrick Dunn,an every down back with a successful Bucs team +a heck of a career as a workhorse. Leonhard's still playing every down at Safety.

We're giving Leon 5 more touches a game so we take him off PR's where he could explode for 6 at any minute.

He's a great KR AND PR, he's great ANYTIME he has the ball in space.

Well said

Why would you want Leon, our best player to touch the ball less?

If he could play d-back I'd throw him out there just so he could take one to the house:headbang:

For everyone worried about Leon not getting touches on PR's anymore just relax........ with all the 3 and outs will be getting this year no way one man can handle it all himself

lol well said this D will kick a$$ ( keep eric smith and bring back Barton)

OK wonderful, but why do we treat Leon like a friggin china doll, he a f$%kin football player, he's a bad a$$. He's a MUCH MUCH MUCH better PR who could take it home at any time AND,get this, STILL GET MORE TOUCHES!!!!! He's an NFL running back.

He's 202 lbs, he's the same exact size as barry sanders, who got the ball every play on the lions for 10 years. He's the exact size of Warrick Dunn,an every down back with a successful Bucs team +a heck of a career as a workhorse. Leonhard's still playing every down at Safety.

We're giving Leon 5 more touches a game so we take him off PR's where he could explode for 6 at any minute.

He's a great KR AND PR, he's great ANYTIME he has the ball in space.

mehh, he is ok at punt returns, not fantastic, definitely not so great at them that we can't take him off them. Special teams is reserved for bench players mostly, like 5th wr's. It isn't handling him like a china doll. You have to realize that 1) punt returns lead to big hits, you aren't trying to run away from defenders like on offense, you are trying to run through and past them and 2) rb's unlike wr's get hit every play on offense, whether they get the ball or have to block, and when they get the ball it is usually multiple guys hitting them. How many starting rb's field kicks and punts? RB is not a very long term position, no need to wear it down even more by him doing double duty at punt returns when there is a guy who can do it just as good or even just 80% as good.

Archived