Has Anyone Been To Hofstra Lately?

jetsrule128

i have not been there in a long time

is the old security guard still there

Not only is he still there, weenis, your photo is still in the guard booth next to the kid who stole the firetruck and crashed it on campus.

• Upvote 1

he was a jets guy

i doubt he is still there

Whaddya think the poor guy was now going to commute to Florham park for $8.75 an hour?

He was integrated into the Hofstra force for meritorious service in dispatching trespassing whippersnappers back onto Hempstead turnpike where they belong.

Hey 128,

I love you. And I don't mean that in any kind of normal way. When I read your posts I do so with my pants off.

I know that might sound creepy. I just wanted you to know how much your words mean to me.

Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

Hey 128,

I love you. And I don't mean that in any kind of normal way. When I read your posts I do so with my pants off.

I know that might sound creepy. I just wanted you to know how much your words mean to me.

Keep up the good work.

Whats creepy about that?

i found this

Medical School Set To Move Into Jets' Old Home, Highlights Post-Debate Projects

Barbed-wire fences still surround Weeb Ewbank Hall, which once was a bustling center of activity as the Jets headquarters before the NFL franchise moved out in August. Vacant parking lots and padlocks on the doors have turned the north campus-based building into a dormant facility.

But that will change in 2009. The University

so according to that site they won't do anything until 8/1/09

so maybe 1day i will go again and try to get in

Retard, did you forget to READ the article you posted:

Barbed-wire fences still surround Weeb Ewbank Hall, which once was a bustling center of activity as the Jets headquarters before the NFL franchise moved out in August. Vacant parking lots and padlocks on the doors have turned the north campus-based building into a dormant facility.

Unless you cut off the padlocks, YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN. And if you cut off the padlocks and get in, I feel sorry for you when you get thrown in ****ing jail for trespassing. Idiot.

Edited by KSJets

Retard, did you forget to READ the article you posted:

Unless you cut off the padlocks, YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN. And if you cut off the padlocks and get in, I feel sorry for you when you get thrown in ****ing jail for trespassing. Idiot.

good point

i guess i will wait until they open it to students in 2011

good point

i guess i will wait until they open it to students in 2011

Of course it's a good point because I'm not retarded like you. What is the ****ing point of going there once it opens in 2011? It won't even resemble anything like when the Jets were in it. Also, how do you plan on getting into a building for students WHEN YOU AREN'T A ****ING STUDENT THERE.

Some days I swear you're either a very good actor playing this ****ing dumb, or you really are officially brain dead.