Has Anyone Been To Hofstra Lately?

jetsrule128

he was a jets guy

i doubt he is still there

Whaddya think the poor guy was now going to commute to Florham park for $8.75 an hour?

He was integrated into the Hofstra force for meritorious service in dispatching trespassing whippersnappers back onto Hempstead turnpike where they belong.

Hey 128,

I love you. And I don't mean that in any kind of normal way. When I read your posts I do so with my pants off.

I know that might sound creepy. I just wanted you to know how much your words mean to me.

Keep up the good work.

Hey 128,

I love you. And I don't mean that in any kind of normal way. When I read your posts I do so with my pants off.

I know that might sound creepy. I just wanted you to know how much your words mean to me.

Keep up the good work.

Whats creepy about that?

i found this

Medical School Set To Move Into Jets' Old Home, Highlights Post-Debate Projects

Barbed-wire fences still surround Weeb Ewbank Hall, which once was a bustling center of activity as the Jets headquarters before the NFL franchise moved out in August. Vacant parking lots and padlocks on the doors have turned the north campus-based building into a dormant facility.

But that will change in 2009. The University

so according to that site they won't do anything until 8/1/09

so maybe 1day i will go again and try to get in

Retard, did you forget to READ the article you posted:

Barbed-wire fences still surround Weeb Ewbank Hall, which once was a bustling center of activity as the Jets headquarters before the NFL franchise moved out in August. Vacant parking lots and padlocks on the doors have turned the north campus-based building into a dormant facility.

Unless you cut off the padlocks, YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN. And if you cut off the padlocks and get in, I feel sorry for you when you get thrown in ****ing jail for trespassing. Idiot.

Retard, did you forget to READ the article you posted:

Unless you cut off the padlocks, YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN. And if you cut off the padlocks and get in, I feel sorry for you when you get thrown in ****ing jail for trespassing. Idiot.

good point

i guess i will wait until they open it to students in 2011

good point

i guess i will wait until they open it to students in 2011

Of course it's a good point because I'm not retarded like you. What is the ****ing point of going there once it opens in 2011? It won't even resemble anything like when the Jets were in it. Also, how do you plan on getting into a building for students WHEN YOU AREN'T A ****ING STUDENT THERE.

Some days I swear you're either a very good actor playing this ****ing dumb, or you really are officially brain dead.

Archived