Cowboys release TO

Columbia Jet Fan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha TO couldnt be happy w/ garcia, mcnabb and romo and you think hes gonna get along w/ Ratliff/Clemens on a run first team???

Exactly.

But hey, maybe we could get the Jets on HBO's Hard Knocks. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Woody told Tannenbaum to persue him just because of the whole media attention and jersey sales. Heck, that is exactly why he got Brett Favre.

But honestly, please no. I like watching Owens from afar, not on my own team.

Exactly.

But hey, maybe we could get the Jets on HBO's Hard Knocks. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Woody told Tannenbaum to persue him just because of the whole media attention and jersey sales. Heck, that is exactly why he got Brett Favre.

But honestly, please no. I like watching Owens from afar, not on my own team.

Owens will be a Jet.

If you dont want to bet w/ 124 I'll give people odds he won't be a jet...

haha what about the pats??

Imagine.

Moss

Owens

Welker

:bag:

Would never happen, but hey.

Maybe Al Davis will throw $60 million at him.

LOL I can just hear him now.

"You know, (insert Ratliff or Clemens here) threw the ball 23 times today and only 14 went my way. What is that? If you want to win you need to throw the ball my way AT LEAST 20 times a game, AT LEAST."

Seriously why not??

Hes not gonna go to oakland or some **** team this late in his career...he wants a ring....he would be playing w/ the best qb in the game...could make decent money while giving a big F U to everyone while playing on the best offense in nfl history....

sh*t im scared...

Seriously why not??

Hes not gonna go to oakland or some **** team this late in his career...he wants a ring....he would be playing w/ the best qb in the game...could make decent money while giving a big F U to everyone while playing on the best offense in nfl history....

sh*t im scared...

There needs to be mutual interest and I HIGHLY doubt Bill Belichick would be interested in Terrell Owens. There difference between Owens and Randy Moss is, and always has been, HUGE.

He will end up exactly where you said (Oakland) because they will throw a boat load of money at him and nobody else will.

There needs to be mutual interest and I HIGHLY doubt Bill Belichick would be interested in Terrell Owens. There difference between Owens and Randy Moss is, and always has been, HUGE.

He will end up exactly where you said (Oakland) because they will throw a boat load of money at him and nobody else will.

Oaklands about the only place I can see him landing. Nice talent who drops too many balls and is disruptive in the locker room. No thanks .

Oaklands about the only place I can see him landing. Nice talent who drops too many balls and is disruptive in the locker room. No thanks .

What about the ravens? Do they have any money?

I don't see the Giants getting him even if Plax doesn't work out...

Denver?? I just dont think he goes to a losing team now just to get paid....say what you want about TO but he is def a competitive guy and wants to win...especially so late in his career.

Bears/Packers?

Oh god. 0% chance of this happening, but could we fit under the cap enough to bring Favre back AND sign Owens? I'm not saying its a good idea, just picturing how funny it would look.

Between the new and improved defense and the god only knows what, circus style, all hell has broken loose offense... the Jets would be the most INTERESTING team to watch in the NFL.

Archived