A-Rod to be out until Mid May...

Zeebers

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would consider moving Teixeira to 3B until A-Rod gets back, and have Swisher at 1B. Swisher has no experience at 3B, but Teixeira was drafted as a 3B, and played there in the minors.

No way the Yankees mess with their big investment. My guess is the Yankees will find a short term solution.

Probably right, but I wouldn't be surprised if Tex takes it upon himself.

When you sign a $200 million dollar contract you can take a sh*t upon yourself. No way do they pay someone that much and then stick him at a position he hasnt sniffed in years.

I got this from one of my school's online databases...

Osteoarthritis (OA), which is also known as osteoarthrosis or degenerative joint disease (DJD), is a progressive disorder of the joints caused by gradual loss of cartilage and resulting in the development of bony spurs and cysts at the margins of the joints.

Prognosis

OA is a progressive disorder without a permanent cure. In some patients, the rate of progression can be slowed by weight loss, appropriate exercise, surgical treatment, and the use of alternative therapies.

Oh man, considering Girardi said he had discomfort since last year this is a disaster for the Yankees and someone should be fired if this is the first MRI they have done.

How about we start with Girardi? Talk about a guy that should never have been given the job. Get the resume together, Joe.

Did I misread it? I thought you said Joe knew about this last year, but didn't say anything.

He said he knew about it last year but to my knowledge did not explain who else knew or what they decided and why. I have to assume the medical staff and Cash knew as well.

So you're saying no manager, coach or player has ever hidden any injury or medical problem from the team doctor? Now who's the dunce?

Clearly you.

You honestly believe there is a chance Girardi hid this injury from the Yankees? Are you moron?

Clearly you.

You honestly believe there is a chance Girardi hid this injury from the Yankees? Are you moron?

Do I believe it? No. Is there a chance? Yes. I just trying to figure out why you are involved and why you have taken such a disrespectful, antagonistic tone with me. That's how you talk to people: "stupid", "moron"? I did nothing to you.

Studies have shown a direct link between osteoarthritis and the use of anabolic steroids.

Karma is a fickle bitch

Link?

I just did a quick google search, and the link between the two are steroids is something they use to treat Osteoarthritis, ironically.

Do I believe it? No. Is there a chance? Yes. I just trying to figure out why you are involved and why you have taken such a disrespectful, antagonistic tone with me. That's how you talk to people: "stupid", "moron"? I did nothing to you.

I find it pretty stupid to give Girardi any blame for this.

Link?

I just did a quick google search, and the link between the two are steroids is something they use to treat Osteoarthritis, ironically.

While the steroid related stories in major league baseball seems to be unending, steroid issues still plague other leagues like NFL. The recent report published in the March issue of the American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation shows that injuries of previous NFL players can be attributed to their steroid use when still active in the game. This may be alarming but the number of users in professional sports seems to grow more regardless of its risks and consequences. Players are more concerned with the fame and income rather than their health and loss of career.

This new survey was conducted by the University of North Carolina

I'm concerned for the Yankees only cause:

Tex = Slow Starter

Robbie = Slow Starter

CC = Slow Starter

I'm just hoping we play some good baseball and win some games. Winning cures everything.

If they do get off to a slow start, do you think Girardi gets the ax?

While the steroid related stories in major league baseball seems to be unending, steroid issues still plague other leagues like NFL. The recent report published in the March issue of the American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation shows that injuries of previous NFL players can be attributed to their steroid use when still active in the game. This may be alarming but the number of users in professional sports seems to grow more regardless of its risks and consequences. Players are more concerned with the fame and income rather than their health and loss of career.

This new survey was conducted by the University of North Carolina

It cant get any more embarrassing, can it?

We won before this clown, we'll win after him. End of story.

Unless you plan on brining back Bernie Williams in his prime, you better have someone ready to replace his production in the lineup.

The idea we can go win without our #4 hitter and not replace him is ridiculous.

Archived