Sign in to follow this  
Zeebers

A-Rod to be out until Mid May...

Unless you plan on brining back Bernie Williams in his prime, you better have someone ready to replace his production in the lineup.

The idea we can go win without our #4 hitter and not replace him is ridiculous.

Maybe not this year, but eventually we'll replace him. Others teams win without this retard, we can too.

Maybe not this year, but eventually we'll replace him. Others teams win without this retard, we can too.

I was talking about this year... but A-Rod is going to be here another 9 years, so anyone looking to get rid of him, forget about it.

I was talking about this year... but A-Rod is going to be here another 9 years, so anyone looking to get rid of him, forget about it.

If his body makes it.

That's the biggest disgrace of this whole thing! :face:

Not be be over alarming, but a degenerating hip problem (again, we don't know the exact diagnosis) and a 10 year contract seems a toxic mix.

ESPN quoted a steroid expert (Md.) that said that this type of cyst is not consistent with steroid use.

But osteoarthritis is connected with steroid use. Especially at this age. THAT was the point of the article, not the cyst

But osteoarthritis is connected with steroid use. Especially at this age. THAT was the point of the article, not the cyst

We don't know if he has osteoarthritis, do we? I just guessed. I'm just telling you what he said.

By the way... the Yankees where 6-14 last year when A-Rod was on the DL.

We don't know if he has osteoarthritis, do we? I just guessed. I'm just telling you what he said.

Well, all bets are off, if you are just throwing out guesses.

I just told you the osteo condition is sympomatic and has been linked to steroid use.

It's likely A-Rod has Osteoarthritis, which is, a type of arthritis that is caused by the breakdown and eventual loss of the cartilage of one or more joints.

Tyler-What the ****- Are you claiming this is now just a guess on your part? You could choose your words better.

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Alex Rodriguez likely needs surgery in his right hip and is expected to miss six to eight weeks, SI.com has confirmed.

Rodriguez's agent Scott Boras told SI.com that his client will be evaluated by Dr. Marc Philippon in Vail, Colo., on Thursday.

"I can't say much because of the HIPAA Rules," Boras said. "He is there visiting the doctor and he is going to see [Philippon] today."

ESPN initially reported that Rodriguez would need surgery.

John HEYMAN.

6 weeks is not bad if true, still 4 weeks til the season starts

Well, all bets are off, if you are just throwing out guesses.

I just told you the osteo condition is sympomatic and has been linked to steroid use.

We don't know if A-Rod has the osteo condition, all we know right is about a cyst.

The fact that this clown is going to be in pinstripes for another 9 years is laughable. I mean a complete joke and a shame for Yankee fans. Obviously Tyler you're a win at all costs type guy. But for those who aren't are stuck with this clown.

He was a joke before the Roids. Now that he's a cheater takes this way beyond.

Tyler-What the ****- Are you claiming this is now just a guess on your part? You could choose your words better.

Actually, yes?

I googled hip cyst.. and that came up.

You said it was LIKELY he had osteoarthritis.

and it could still be, we don't know yet, sorry for the confusion.

Easily the worst player in baseball. And I'm not even joking.

Easily the worst player in baseball. And I'm not even joking.

I feel like I'm listening to my self right now.

But for real, definitely the worst PERSON in baseball.

This sucks, A-Rod has been nothing short of a disaster this offseason. Why the hell didnt he get this sh!t taken care of in the ofseason?

LOL

A-Rod is neither the worst person or player in baseball.

Who's a worse person?

This sucks, A-Rod has been nothing short of a disaster this offseason. Why the hell didnt he get this sh!t taken care of in the ofseason?

This probably isn't even a blimp on the radar if this is done in December.

Who's a worse person?

I dunno, how about Brian Giles? He beats his girlfriend.

Edited by Tyler Durden

Blame it on Selena Roberts.

I dunno, the guy who beat his girlfriend in San Diego.. Giles

I don't know man, the mental abuse Arod has put me and the rest of the Yankee universe through this month could be more painful.

Joba Chamberlain is no angel either. I don't think A-Rod has ever got in his car piss drunk with an open beer.

I don't know man, the mental abuse Arod has put me and the rest of the Yankee universe through this month could be more painful.

I don't know if one athlete has packed more headlines relating to different topics in 18 months, than A-Rod has.

I don't know if one athlete has packed more headlines relating to different topics in 18 months, than A-Rod has.

-Madonna

-Divorce

-Steroids

-Hip injury

What am I missing?

A-rod is like this really hot girlfriend, you know she's a damn bitch, but at the same time, you know she can do things for you like no one else.

A-rod is like this really hot girlfriend, you know she's a damn bitch, but at the same time, you know she can do things for you like no one else.

LOL, nice analogy...

Joba Chamberlain is no angel either. I don't think A-Rod has ever got in his car piss drunk with an open beer.

Meh, he was in Nebraska. I bet the only other car on the road was a cop.:-D