A-Rod to be out until Mid May...

Zeebers

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless you plan on brining back Bernie Williams in his prime, you better have someone ready to replace his production in the lineup.

The idea we can go win without our #4 hitter and not replace him is ridiculous.

Maybe not this year, but eventually we'll replace him. Others teams win without this retard, we can too.

Maybe not this year, but eventually we'll replace him. Others teams win without this retard, we can too.

I was talking about this year... but A-Rod is going to be here another 9 years, so anyone looking to get rid of him, forget about it.

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Alex Rodriguez likely needs surgery in his right hip and is expected to miss six to eight weeks, SI.com has confirmed.

Rodriguez's agent Scott Boras told SI.com that his client will be evaluated by Dr. Marc Philippon in Vail, Colo., on Thursday.

"I can't say much because of the HIPAA Rules," Boras said. "He is there visiting the doctor and he is going to see [Philippon] today."

ESPN initially reported that Rodriguez would need surgery.

John HEYMAN.

6 weeks is not bad if true, still 4 weeks til the season starts

I was talking about this year... but A-Rod is going to be here another 9 years, so anyone looking to get rid of him, forget about it.

The fact that this clown is going to be in pinstripes for another 9 years is laughable. I mean a complete joke and a shame for Yankee fans. Obviously Tyler you're a win at all costs type guy. But for those who aren't are stuck with this clown.

He was a joke before the Roids. Now that he's a cheater takes this way beyond.

I don't know man, the mental abuse Arod has put me and the rest of the Yankee universe through this month could be more painful.

A-rod is like this really hot girlfriend, you know she's a damn bitch, but at the same time, you know she can do things for you like no one else.

Archived