JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone want to help me set up a living room feel in say the electronics store? We can drag in a couple of recliners. From those recliners, we can access all sorts of goodies, stereo, x-box, laptop, rock band sitting right in front of 4 state of the art flat screens. Obviously there would be a mini-frig filled with 6 packs of Coke, very close by.

I'm excited about having the food court at my exposure. There's nothing like a solid variety. Everyday we can visit different countries, China, Japan, Italy, Greece, Mexico.

Does anyone want a work out partner in the morning? We can take advantage of getting some really nice running shoes and using some department stores exercise equipment.

I am going to move my bed into the lingerie store because I think it will get my mind of the zombies by imaging women in sexy lingerie. I feel bad for Jets Babe and CTM being the only women in the mall. They are going to get a lot of attention from this sausage fest.

Anyone want to help me set up a living room feel in say the electronics store? We can drag in a couple of recliners. From those recliners, we can access all sorts of goodies, stereo, x-box, laptop, rock band sitting right in front of 4 state of the art flat screens. Obviously there would be a mini-frig filled with 6 packs of Coke, very close by.

I'm excited about having the food court at my exposure. There's nothing like a solid variety. Everyday we can visit different countries, China, Japan, Italy, Greece, Mexico.

Does anyone want a work out partner in the morning? We can take advantage of getting some really nice running shoes and using some department stores exercise equipment.

I am going to move my bed into the lingerie store because I think it will get my mind of the zombies by imaging women in sexy lingerie. I feel bad for Jets Babe and CTM being the only women in the mall. They are going to get a lot of attention from this sausage fest.

I will meet you their in a little bit. I have to go to the sporting good store and get a football and some guns and ammo. I feel the need to toss the football around to get my mind off the zombies. Plus I want to be able to blast the zombies ****ing heads off if they breach our safe haven. I will also stop by the drugstore to get some medical supplies and condoms. CTM is looking good tonight.

I will meet you their in a little bit. I have to go to the sporting good store and get a football and some guns and ammo. I feel the need to toss the football around to get my mind off the zombies. Plus I want to be able to blast the zombies ****ing heads off if they breach our safe haven. I will also stop by the drugstore to get some medical supplies and condoms. CTM is looking good tonight.

All great ideas. We could probably get some sick two hand touch games going on. And it might be fun to set up a couple of hoops and get some pick up games.

Anyone takers for some poker later? We can get some Scotch from the Ruby Tuesdays and Cigars from the tobacco store.

There is no reason why we cant make the best out of this while we figure out which of you are zombies.

What are those?

I see JIF's power over fat people isn't limited to the opposite sex..

fat ****s

Revenge voting, huh? Unless you're playing a very deep game, you have much to learn, my padawan

Call it what you want, it's clear to me you seem to think you're quite well versed in scum moves. Anyways, I wasn't the one who threw a random vote out there for no good reason.

Archived