JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or, it could just be that what I'm saying makes sense, and experienced mafia players know these things, so we're reaching similar conclusions.

Just sayin' :biggrin:

Yes, but its not like you have said anything that much different or profound than anyone else on the last 10 pages, no offense.

More so, you have just come into the picture and reinforced what we have already been saying.

But putting this issue to bed by me investigating him is a waste?

it's a waste of an investigation is he's NK tonight for isntance, or if the a real doc gets NK'd..

the point is that he's locked in now, at some point he will be confirmed either through his own death or the outing of another doctor..

it's a waste of an investigation is he's NK tonight for isntance, or if the a real doc gets NK'd..

the point is that he's locked in now, at some point he will be confirmed either through his own death or the outing of another doctor..

I just don't agree with the reasoning. You're essentially asking to keep him in the game because it'll "eventually" get sorted out.

If you're not gonna vote for him now, when will you? If he's mafia that's a free pass. You basically are hoping he's not the real doctor, that our doctor will eventually get killed off and then we'll be sure he is a mafia member.

It's not dumb to say this sound like mafia protecting their own in hopes of finding our doctor at some point.

I'm not accusing... just sharing my thoughts on that thought process.

That would be teh suck.

It' just a little side note. The deeper this game goes and if this assumption is true the more powerful this faction can become.

Doggin- I do agree with your reasoning to go after someone else, but I do think there are at least 2 more people I'd rather go after then Norway.

While I'm not against going with someone else, my opinion is I have some suspicions of Norway that I've already noted, he's the only one within a reasonable distance of lynch AND we now have a looming deadline which by all accounts from EY will have a result that doesn't sound like it would be good for any of us. If over the course of this afternoon we can get a good feel on somebody else who seems guilty and we can get some pressure on then I'm all for that. Until then, I feel like Norway is our best option.

Yes, but its not like you have said anything that much different or profound than anyone else on the last 10 pages, no offense.

More so, you have just come into the picture and reinforced what we have already been saying.

And in less then 100 posts after his Doggin is two votes away from his lynch. He is doing what we couldn't figure out the entirety of two days for the most part.

I'm on with Norway because I'm hoping I can get some sort of answers.

While I'm not against going with someone else, my opinion is I have some suspicions of Norway that I've already noted, he's the only one within a reasonable distance of lynch AND we now have a looming deadline which by all accounts from EY will have a result that doesn't sound like it would be good for any of us. If over the course of this afternoon we can get a good feel on somebody else who seems guilty and we can get some pressure on then I'm all for that. Until then, I feel like Norway is our best option.

My thoughts more or less echo yours BG. Norway isn't at the top of my list but we need to focus and get something done and in doing so hopefully find some things.

03-09-2009, 09:26 PM

Alright I didn't want to do this so early but I seem to not have much of a choice. I am the doctor. Unfortunately I'm going to be away from my computer for the most of the night. I have been busy with school work lately and have a couple of midterms this week. Thats why I have been posting so infrequently this game. Hopefully I won't get killed before I get a chance to get back to the computer which most likely won't be until tomorrow afternoon.

And still no Woody.

03-09-2009, 09:26 PM

And still no Woody.

And on top of that... we got Doggin and CTM trying to steer away from a Woody lynch and convince me to not "waste" my investigation on him and that it'll "eventually get sorted out."

Anyways, I say we move forward on the path we're on but make notes of these things.

I just don't agree with the reasoning. You're essentially asking to keep him in the game because it'll "eventually" get sorted out.

If you're not gonna vote for him now, when will you? If he's mafia that's a free pass. You basically are hoping he's not the real doctor, that our doctor will eventually get killed off and then we'll be sure he is a mafia member.

It's not dumb to say this sound like mafia protecting their own in hopes of finding our doctor at some point.

I'm not accusing... just sharing my thoughts on that thought process.

cause unless he's the only mafia in the game, keeping him around hurts nothing. there's no rush to get him lynched, he's not leading the town or anything, nobody trusts him at this point..

There's no way woody's lasts to end game either way at this point. It'd only be imperitive to investigate him if we were nearing end game and needed the numbers..

In fact, if he is scum, his scum buddies would be better off pushing to lynch him now as it buys them some good will later in the game and focuses the town on those of us saying not to lynch him, which is the correct play.

Another idea, if you are also lieing you could be hoping to turn in woody tonight in order to "vet" you with the town. Is that why you are so hot and bothered to get it done asap?

like I said before, you should investigate who you want though. I think it'd be a wasted investigation, but as I said the other day, losing a single night investigation isn't the end of the world..

cause unless he's the only mafia in the game, keeping him around hurts nothing. there's no rush to get him lynched, he's not leading the town or anything, nobody trusts him at this point..

There's no way woody's lasts to end game either way at this point. It'd only be imperitive to investigate him if we were nearing end game and needed the numbers..

In fact, if he is scum, his scum buddies would be better off pushing to lynch him now as it buys them some good will later in the game and focuses the town on those of us saying not to lynch him, which is the correct play.

Another idea, if you are also lieing you could be hoping to turn in woody tonight in order to "vet" you with the town. Is that why you are so hot and bothered to get it done asap?

like I said before, you should investigate who you want though. I think it'd be a wasted investigation, but as I said the other day, losing a single night investigation isn't the end of the world..

Then again an honest person who is being wrongfully accused would also want to prove themselves in the eyes of the town. Does that sound logical?

I think I've made it clear I have my personal feelings but I'm not going to let them get in the way of my duty to the town. I'm voting Norway, but making notes along the way. I have other people on my list to investigate outside of Woody.

Let's leave this topic alone for now.

I'd like to bring up the fact that War Ensemble and IJ are STILL inactive. I mean how much have they contributed to all of this??? IJ defended himself saying he was skiing and has been gone since.

vote: Norway

I can follow the logic here. Woody is pretty much red flagged at this point and no one is really going to trust his words.

waste is probably too strong a word.. Inefficient is probably better.. :D

Norway (7) - CTM, Doggin94it, Vicious89x, Bleedin' Green, Raoul Duke, JiF, JVOR

The Crusher (1) - Norway

With 14 players remaining, it takes 8 to behead.

Deadline: Thursday - High Noon. Only 8 votes currently. Be Warned.

Then again an honest person who is being wrongfully accused would also want to prove themselves in the eyes of the town. Does that sound logical?

I think I've made it clear I have my personal feelings but I'm not going to let them get in the way of my duty to the town. I'm voting Norway, but making notes along the way. I have other people on my list to investigate outside of Woody.

Let's leave this topic alone for now.

I'd like to bring up the fact that War Ensemble and IJ are STILL inactive. I mean how much have they contributed to all of this??? IJ defended himself saying he was skiing and has been gone since.

I still say you should investigate whomever you see fit. Up until doggin posted I thought investigating woody was the best course of action, but I think doggin's approach is more seasoned.

I still say you should investigate whomever you see fit. Up until doggin posted I thought investigating woody was the best course of action, but I think doggin's approach is more seasoned.

That's what I will be doing. Could be Woody, could be anyone.

I'll be fascinated to see what happens if I get NK'd and Woody just says "oh I protected myself".

Pretty much we were hung up on Plan A or Plan B and Doggin brings up plan C. All i knew was that lynching Woody right now is a bad idea and thought investigating him tonight was the best way to go. But really like i said it doesn't even matter if he posts again or not. There really isn't much he can say to prove otherwise.

Guys you are aware between the time difference and school I really don't have huge amounts of time to post. I'll try to contribute a lot this evening though.

I'm convinced Woody is lying, the fact that he has once again gone AWOL since making his great revelation doesn't help him. He has something to hide.

BTW Vicious, investigate me if you want. It will be a waste.

I'm reading through the thread now, I've been away all day. I'll vote in a few minutes.

If you can, don't vote for another hour or so. I'll be in a meeting and wont' be able to start my investigation if you cast the kill vote. By the time I'm back I might be dead.

I really, really don't buy the Norway bandwagon. He hasn't defended himself effectively but he really just doesn't strike me as Mafia at this point.

However, it seems pretty pointless to vote for anyone else at this point. The only player who has me suspicious enough to the level I'd vote for him is still WP.

I'm not clinching this for Norway. I just don't buy it.

If you can, don't vote for another hour or so. I'll be in a meeting and wont' be able to start my investigation if you cast the kill vote. By the time I'm back I might be dead.

I've read through the thread and I'm not casting that vote. I know it looks bad that I'm basically abstaining from voting but I don't find anyone worth voting for at this point.

I'll go along with the plan to leave Woody for now. I am convinced he's scum though.

I really, really don't buy the Norway bandwagon. He hasn't defended himself effectively but he really just doesn't strike me as Mafia at this point.

However, it seems pretty pointless to vote for anyone else at this point. The only player who has me suspicious enough to the level I'd vote for him is still WP.

Are you kidding me? The town's ingrattitude and lack of judgement, combined with my escalating cabin fever have caused this:

Unvote: The Crusher

Vote: Norway

This town deserves to have it's brains eaten, if the zombies can find any....

This.

Archived