JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cause unless he's the only mafia in the game, keeping him around hurts nothing. there's no rush to get him lynched, he's not leading the town or anything, nobody trusts him at this point..

There's no way woody's lasts to end game either way at this point. It'd only be imperitive to investigate him if we were nearing end game and needed the numbers..

In fact, if he is scum, his scum buddies would be better off pushing to lynch him now as it buys them some good will later in the game and focuses the town on those of us saying not to lynch him, which is the correct play.

Another idea, if you are also lieing you could be hoping to turn in woody tonight in order to "vet" you with the town. Is that why you are so hot and bothered to get it done asap?

like I said before, you should investigate who you want though. I think it'd be a wasted investigation, but as I said the other day, losing a single night investigation isn't the end of the world..

Damn Chan, you could lead a pig to slaughter with him screaming..... me first me first me first.

My problem is nobody seems scummier than our supposed Cop and Dr.

Most people only start to seem scummy because they are either defending or going after them.

Their is definately an alliance here but I'm not sure if it's scummy or not.

I've had it. I'd sooner die than listen to Vicious or JVOR talk anymore!

What do you really have on me? Anything? Anything?

--Silence--

I'm not giving the Zombies a chance to kill me, I'm going to go out on my own terms...

Norway ran from the group and into Macy's, he smashed open a glass case and started drinking purfume until he fell.

img_5505.jpg

Norway, a roleless innocent, is dead.

Please send your night actions to me by Thursday at noon.

1. Doggin94it

2. RaoulDuke

3. Irish Jet

4. War Ensemble

5. shutout

6. WoodyPaige

7. Crusher

8. Jets Things

9. SMC - Killed Night 1

10. Vicious98x

11. CTM

12. Norway - Lynched Day 2

13. JiF

14. JetsBabe - Lynched Day 1

15. Bleedin' Green

16. JVOR

We'll, I was orginally not feeling the case against Norway, but then he starting acting scummy, so I jumped on the train.

Either way, I would have rather this than a random lynching.

Problem is, I dont know what this tell us. I guess we will gain some knowledge tonight.

When are night phases over?

We'll, I was orginally not feeling the case against Norway, but then he starting acting scummy, so I jumped on the train.

Either way, I would have rather this than a random lynching or whatever EY had in mind.

Problem is, I dont know what this tell us. I guess we will gain some knowledge tonight.

EDIT IN BOLD

Either way, I would have rather this than a random lynching.

I still think it's crazy how much sway Doggin has in this game.

We still didn't have a peep out of WE, IJ showed up last second.

Meh - the only sway I have is the force/persuasiveness of my arguments. And even that is balanced by the "OMG if Doggin is scum we're all dead lets be suspicious of him" vibe (which means unless my points are spot on, they're ignored). On the other hand, it pushes me to be spot-on, which I like.

Plus, it keeps smart mafia from NKing me too early, since I tend to not worry about lynching innocents during the first few days and gives them a built in "I was just listening to Doggin" defense.

All in all - it evens out.

Meh - the only sway I have is the force/persuasiveness of my arguments. And even that is balanced by the "OMG if Doggin is scum we're all dead lets be suspicious of him" vibe (which means unless my points are spot on, they're ignored). On the other hand, it pushes me to be spot-on, which I like.

Plus, it keeps smart mafia from NKing me too early, since I tend to not worry about lynching innocents during the first few days and gives them a built in "I was just listening to Doggin" defense.

All in all - it evens out.

I think we were already moving in the "lets vote elsewhere" argument but once you said Norway everyone flocked to that. I did it cause I'm following the town here. Then again I might be dead sooner then later so who cares what I say.

I'm at school from essentially 5:30-5:30, this all happened either while I was asleep or at school. I didn't want to vote for Norway as I think he made it too obvious for him to be scummy, but I didn't have much of a choice to voice my opinion until now.

I'm at school from essentially 5:30-5:30, this all happened either while I was asleep or at school. I didn't want to vote for Norway as I think he made it too obvious for him to be scummy, but I didn't have much of a choice to voice my opinion until now.

Share away brother. You got lots of catching up and talking to do.

Share away brother. You got lots of catching up and talking to do.

Much of my reasoning has to do with how Jets Babe handled herself. She appeared very scummy, but in reality turned up innocent. I think that warned me against something happening again, as in the case of Norway. Without a time limit, we should've spent more time discussing the vote.

Norway had claimed to be a doctor, right? Reminds me of Jets Babe's false importance thing.

Much of my reasoning has to do with how Jets Babe handled herself. She appeared very scummy, but in reality turned up innocent. I think that warned me against something happening again, as in the case of Norway. Without a time limit, we should've spent more time discussing the vote.

Norway had claimed to be a doctor, right? Reminds me of Jets Babe's false importance thing.

JB is whatever, she didn't help her case.

Norway didn't claim anything but innocence.

Woody claimed to be the doc.

Ah! My bad. What caused everyone to jump on Norway so quickly? I don't have time to go back and read all that until tomorrow. (4 day weekend) :)

Bastard.

Essentially the big debate as between Woody and I. Myself and shutout moved to get people to vote for Thor, he was acting strange, his posts made little to no sense. Then he dropped out. Then the almighty Doggin showed up and pushed everyone back on Norway who DID make scummy looking posts, was playing very loose, everyone jumped on that bandwagon and we were wrong.

Bastard.

Essentially the big debate as between Woody and I. Myself and shutout moved to get people to vote for Thor, he was acting strange, his posts made little to no sense. Then he dropped out. Then the almighty Doggin showed up and pushed everyone back on Norway who DID make scummy looking posts, was playing very loose, everyone jumped on that bandwagon and we were wrong.

I think everyone has to take a step back, evaluate things, and stop following Doggin. I have a feeling he's zombie.

I think everyone has to take a step back, evaluate things, and stop following Doggin. I have a feeling he's zombie.

Who knows. What we do know is he is experienced. We had a bunch of these games over at JI ( I never participated ) but he was involved in them so part of it too might be a respect factor.

I'm the one who initally pointed out the CTM/Doggin relationship, so I'm a tad wary of it myself. As of right now Woody has completely disappeared.

Archived