JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

Who knows. What we do know is he is experienced. We had a bunch of these games over at JI ( I never participated ) but he was involved in them so part of it too might be a respect factor.

I'm the one who initally pointed out the CTM/Doggin relationship, so I'm a tad wary of it myself. As of right now Woody has completely disappeared.

I will ALWAYS be wary of both CTM and Doggin.

Both very experienced AND very smart. They could easily be Mafia but they'll give very little away.

Morning! Morning!

And what a highly anticipated morning it is.

Is the doc the doc? Is the cop the cop? Who's head is hollow? Who's brains are eaten?

Lots of questions from yesterday...

300_13490.jpg

A look around today's meeting place and who's missing? Who's head is nothing more than jelly donut?

Everyone's here. Really?

Day 3 has begun.

All right gentlemen.

I couldn't help myself, I had to investigate Woody.

I still can't comprehend this. You guys just sat back twiddling your damn thumbs and doing nothing but ride me. Well guess what boys. You better vote for Woody. I can't say exactly what EY told me... but he ain't human, and he'll certainly enjoy feasting on our brains after he cracks our skulls open.

Vote: Woody

At least the doctor, whomever he might be, did their job last night.

agreed...

Unless Vicious is royally stupid, we can be assured that wasn't woody...

whomever the doctor is, if needed do not role reveal until at like l-2 the earliest. Do not even hint at a role reveal...

agreed...

whomever the doctor is, if needed do not role reveal until at like l-2 the earliest. Do not even hint at a role reveal...

Well I screwed up in my role reveal. The least I can do is do my job and help the town. Whomever the doc is EXCELLENT job. This could not have gone more perfect for us.

agreed...

Exactly.

vote: Woody

It'll be nice to have a confirmed finder, too.

Interesting.

I have never been protected as a investigator and I have never been a Doctor, does the protected one know they were protected?

There are only two options here. (well, 3, but as you'll see the third is so ridiculous as to be irrelevant):

1) Vicious is the cop, he is telling the truth, and Woody is a zombie; or

2) Vicious is a zombie, and he is lying to take out the town doctor

(the third option is that they are both telling the truth, and Woody's role calls for him to come up guilty on investigation - but that's a crazy restriction to place on a doc in any game, let alone a vanilla game, so it can be disregarded).

If option 1 is true, then lynching Woody kills us a mafioso, and we have a confirmed finder with a hidden doc protecting them. Great.

If option 2 is true, then we will lose the doc, confirm Vicious as mafia, and lynch him tomorrow. We're down a doc, true, but the true finder is still out there and hidden, hunting for mafia, so we're still in decent shape.

The only way we are well and truly screwed is if the disregarded option 3 is actually the reality - but if we assume that, then we can never move at all. We need to act like it isn't an option, and vote woody into oblivion.

Nice work, Vic - was hoping you'd investigate Woody :biggrin:

There are only two options here. (well, 3, but as you'll see the third is so ridiculous as to be irrelevant):

1) Vicious is the cop, he is telling the truth, and Woody is a zombie; or

2) Vicious is a zombie, and he is lying to take out the town doctor

(the third option is that they are both telling the truth, and Woody's role calls for him to come up guilty on investigation - but that's a crazy restriction to place on a doc in any game, let alone a vanilla game, so it can be disregarded).

If option 1 is true, then lynching Woody kills us a mafioso, and we have a confirmed finder with a hidden doc protecting them. Great.

If option 2 is true, then we will lose the doc, confirm Vicious as mafia, and lynch him tomorrow. We're down a doc, true, but the true finder is still out there and hidden, hunting for mafia, so we're still in decent shape.

The only way we are well and truly screwed is if the disregarded option 3 is actually the reality - but if we assume that, then we can never move at all. We need to act like it isn't an option, and vote woody into oblivion.

Nice work, Vic - was hoping you'd investigate Woody :biggrin:

I figured go hard or go home. Either way my head is constantly on the chopping block, and being the cop I figured I can either come back with nothing or at least be able to say "I went after Woody." and resolve this situation.

Thought you could lie to us did you?

Well we found you.

The group surrounds Woody, they grab him and drag him to SEARS Hardware.

Grab the weedwhacker...

Hold it to his face...

"Don't squrim you brain sucker!"

hja_port_shop_Sears-Hardware-Store_03.jpg

WoodyPaige, a Zombie, is dead.

Please submit your night actions.

Thought you could lie to us did you?

Well we found you.

The group surrounds Woody, they grab him and drag him to SEARS Hardware.

Grab the weedwhacker...

Hold it to his face...

"Don't squrim you brain sucker!"

hja_port_shop_Sears-Hardware-Store_03.jpg

WoodyPaige, a Zombie, is dead.

Please submit your night actions.

JVOR,Doggin, JT

SUCK IT.