JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

Alright since I fully expect the zombies to play it safe and make sure they get a kill tonight and since Vicious and I are, in my very humble opinion, as close to a sure thing you can get in this game (other than woody;)) I won't be around to say it in the day phase:

Doggin and CTM thought Vicious shouldn't even bother to investigate Woody...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright since I fully expect the zombies to play it safe and make sure they get a kill tonight and since Vicious and I are, in my very humble opinion, as close to a sure thing you can get in this game (other than woody;)) I won't be around to say it in the day phase:

I agree on this brother. We were both really pushing that boat.

JiF- GREAT work brother. This helps tremendously.

Yea, cause two of the more experienced players would stick their neck out for a guy that was obviously as good as dead anyway..

Maybe it was the right strategic play? I stand by the thinking, as woody would've been caught eventually anyway and atleast Vicious would've been able to clear someone new or catch someone else last night..

btw, going back to last game and the fact that the mafia obviously shot at vicious last night, we may be good to assume it might be an inexperienced mafia crew and lynch out of that lot if vicious doesn't get another positive..

Yea, cause two of the more experienced players would stick their neck out for a guy that was obviously as good as dead anyway..

Maybe it was the right strategic play? I stand by the thinking, as woody would've been caught eventually anyway and atleast Vicious would've been able to clear someone new or catch someone else last night..

btw, going back to last game and the fact that the mafia obviously shot at vicious last night, we may be good to assume it might be an inexperienced mafia crew and lynch out of that lot if vicious doesn't get another positive..

You were playing Eric Mangini Defense. It's all good.

If I don't turn up a positive I think I have a strong case against others.

Damn, these zombies are taking long. How long is the night phase EY?

May be worth it to look back at when the "end of 2nd night phase" summary was posted and see if some of our notable inactives were around and posting since it went through pretty damn quickly considering how long that day period took.

May be worth it to look back at when the "end of 2nd night phase" summary was posted and see if some of our notable inactives were around and posting since it went through pretty damn quickly considering how long that day period took.

At the same time they can be ghosting and talking amongst each other.

I know we were bickering earlier, but If it's worth anything I now believe that you are really the cop :cheers: Good going. They clearly tried to take a shot at you in the night phase and our real doc came up huge. I hope your investigation tonight comes up with a positive result.

What I meant was of our very inactive posters (Irish,War,and to a more recent extent,crushed) did any of them suddenly appear and post shortly before or after EY told us no one had died in that night phase?

Our timeline on Woody's post(s) seemed pretty accurate. Perhaps they slipped up again with some poorly timed activity?

I know we were bickering earlier, but If it's worth anything I now believe that you are really the cop :cheers: Good going. They clearly tried to take a shot at you in the night phase and our real doc came up huge. I hope your investigation tonight comes up with a positive result.

I guess we'll see. Regardless it's a positive, if it's a "innocent" I think I can get you guys to steer away from them.

I have to say though, the mafia's efforts the prior night do kind of confuse me. Knowing Woody is mafia, why would they go after Vicious knowing the real doc would probably save him? Were they really counting on the doc not saving vicious? Thoughts?

An excellent point.

Perhaps they chose to take no action? Perhaps to try and throw us off? Maybe they wanted us to think they made a mistake an "inexperienced mafia" would make...

Way out there I'm sure but I'm gonna throw out theories as they come to me because assuming they did go after Vic last night and figured out he's protected, I figure I'm next on the chopping block as I feel I had the 2nd most to gain from having Woody proven guilty.

You really need to stop patting yourself on the back - its annoying, and it could get you killed (hell, it's pissing me off enough that I might just vote to lynch you, and I think you're innocent)

I'm not so sure about that. They may have targeted someone else - the actual doc?

I can't imagine why they would target vicious - they had to know the real doc would protect him, since they knew Woody was a fake

I have to say though, the mafia's efforts the prior night do kind of confuse me. Knowing Woody is mafia, why would they go after Vicious knowing the real doc would probably save him? Were they really counting on the doc not saving vicious? Thoughts?

Maybe they thought the doctor didnt' believe me. It's as simple as that.

fye1.jpg

He was just listening to some music. Had the headphones on and didn't hear them coming.

"I get knocked down. But I get up again. You're never gunna keep me down"

The FYE was a wreck. And there was his lifeless, brainless body.

"What a mess" the crowd says.

There lies JiF's mangled body in a mess of compact discs.

JiF, a roleless innocent, has been killed.

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to behead.

Day 4 has begun.

1. Doggin94it

2. RaoulDuke

3. Irish Jet

4. War Ensemble

5. shutout

6. WoodyPaige - Lynched Day 3

7. Crusher

8. Jets Things

9. SMC - Killed Night 1

10. Vicious98x

11. CTM

12. Norway - Lynched Day 2

13. JiF - Killed Night 3

14. JetsBabe - Lynched Day 1

15. Bleedin' Green

16. JVOR

Goddamnit.

Based on some of JiF's findings I have some ideas. As for my investigation.... all I can say is I know who is on our side. I'm about to hit the hay but I'll share my thoughts with you guys tomorrow morning on who I think we should go after next.

That logic makes sense

Does it? Why would the real doc, who's clearly well hidden right now protect themselves? And what are the odds that the zombies would correctly guess said well hidden doctor?

No one being NK'ed gives us three possibilities:

1) the zombies were not paying attention to the thread or did not believe we've actually got a doctor and were foolish enough to go after vicious

2) Doggin's suggestion that they've guessed our real doctor and he just happened to protect himself

3) zombies intentionally didn't kill anyone

Honestly right now I think the 3rd option is a legitimate possibility. No way they'd actually try to get vicious knowing woody was scum, and if they've figured out who our doctor is we're screwed.

Btw doggin I apologize if I'm being too confident. It really wasn't intended past the first post, and even that was supposed to come off tongue in cheek. I've just been typing my thought process, got a bit paranoid about where it led me and wanted to massage my own ego by making sure my very important opinion was known :rolleyes:

I'll stop, and I assure you I would even if I wasn't finally going to bed and won't be on a computer again until late in the afternoon

All right guys. I wanted to put my feelings out there. I had a list of 3. I investigated one, that result will not be published. The other 2 I had suspicions of and one is stronger then the other.

This person has had some odd voting patterns. JiF I believe got NK'd due to his incredible research he put together, it was a very thorough post echoed some of my sentiments. I called out a person in particular, he didn't like it much and JiF was one of the guys who believed my initial feelings.

I think we need to go after Crusher. He's on for a quick burst... gone, on for a quick burst... gone. He desperately wanted in this game, only to come out when he's called out (sound familiar?) and then gone.

He hasn't made any real "waves" to be a name at the forefront of this game. Sometimes scum eliminates those who have questioned them but never really got a real front and center bandwagon going. JiF I think touched a nerve. He really questioned Crusher to which Crusher got pissed off and basically wrote me off as being "a guy who voted for myself." I did, cause I got beat up for two days, but it still was enough to annoy him.

I still feel JiF was alluding to some people, one of them being Crusher.

He had a lone vote in on Woody... distancing vote? Seems likely.

He pulled his vote off of Woody after the reveal. He hasn't done anything to shake waves... and finally. Go ahead and look at who cast the "kill vote" for Woody? Good ol' Crusher, just in the nick of time to put that final distance between him and a guy he KNEW was screwed.

Combo that final thought with the JiF factor I'm voting.

Vote: Crusher

Great work Vicious for the call on Woody.

I'm not so sure about that. They may have targeted someone else - the actual doc?

I can't imagine why they would target vicious - they had to know the real doc would protect him, since they knew Woody was a fake

I don't get this part. Woody's status was unclear until Vicious investigated him. This came after the night kill which came up empty.

Post 917 - EY says noone died during the night. So the doc protected the right person.

Post 920 - Vicious says he investigated Woody, and he's scum

So that night kill was a poker game between the real doc and Mafia. Will the Doc protect himself or Vicious?

Great work Vicious for the call on Woody.

I don't get this part. Woody's status was unclear until Vicious investigated him. This came after the night kill which came up empty.

Post 917 - EY says noone died during the night. So the doc protected the right person.

Post 920 - Vicious says he investigated Woody, and he's scum

So that night kill was a poker game between the real doc and Mafia. Will the Doc protect himself or Vicious?

I was just in a meeting just now and it hit me.

Mafia knew that Woody was one of their's, so they went for Vicious for he NK who was protected by the Doc.

D'uh.

All right guys. I wanted to put my feelings out there. I had a list of 3. I investigated one, that result will not be published. The other 2 I had suspicions of and one is stronger then the other.

This person has had some odd voting patterns. JiF I believe got NK'd due to his incredible research he put together, it was a very thorough post echoed some of my sentiments. I called out a person in particular, he didn't like it much and JiF was one of the guys who believed my initial feelings.

I think we need to go after Crusher. He's on for a quick burst... gone, on for a quick burst... gone. He desperately wanted in this game, only to come out when he's called out (sound familiar?) and then gone.

He hasn't made any real "waves" to be a name at the forefront of this game. Sometimes scum eliminates those who have questioned them but never really got a real front and center bandwagon going. JiF I think touched a nerve. He really questioned Crusher to which Crusher got pissed off and basically wrote me off as being "a guy who voted for myself." I did, cause I got beat up for two days, but it still was enough to annoy him.

I still feel JiF was alluding to some people, one of them being Crusher.

He had a lone vote in on Woody... distancing vote? Seems likely.

He pulled his vote off of Woody after the reveal. He hasn't done anything to shake waves... and finally. Go ahead and look at who cast the "kill vote" for Woody? Good ol' Crusher, just in the nick of time to put that final distance between him and a guy he KNEW was screwed.

Combo that final thought with the JiF factor I'm voting.

Vote: Crusher

Thats funny, I actually had my vote on Woody when you pulled yours off and voted for yourself during your hissy fit. I had the kill vote on Woody because he was a zombie and I never bought his fake reveal.

Well, this sucks.

Now what am I supposed to do at work everyday. We are so slow!

The only thin I'm upset about is that I never got to have all the fun I wanted to in the mall. Nobody ever joined me in my luggage down the stairs idea and I didnt even make it to China in the Food Court.

Oh well, good luck everyone.

Zombie's suck, literally.

Well, this sucks.

Now what am I supposed to do at work everyday. We are so slow!

The only thin I'm upset about is that I never got to have all the fun I wanted to in the mall. Nobody ever joined me in my luggage down the stairs idea and I didnt even make it to China in the Food Court.

Oh well, good luck everyone.

Zombie's suck, literally.

I would have joined you anywhere. RIP Big Poppa.

Archived