JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

Call it what you want, it's clear to me you seem to think you're quite well versed in scum moves. Anyways, I wasn't the one who threw a random vote out there for no good reason.

I am, in fact :biggrin: My mafia motto has always been "win spectacularly or die trying".

Sadly, I ain't mafia this time around, which means I get to have less fun.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see JIF's power over fat people isn't limited to the opposite sex..

fat ****s

Indeed.

However, we can hide their fat by shopping at the big and tall store. It has a nice selection of formal and informal wear. They can make the fattest of fatties look somewhat thin. Very bad for a fella like me who attracts the fatties. After a few drinks of Scotch, the deception of thin could lead to some bad decision making on my part.

On the bright side, I have already asked if anyone would be interested in being my workout partner in the morning. This is a great opportunity for the obese to sheds some calories and lose a few lb's.

Indeed.

However, we can hide their fat by shopping at the big and tall store. It has a nice selection of formal and informal wear. They can make the fattest of fatties look somewhat thin. Very bad for a fella like me who attracts the fatties. After a few drinks of Scotch, the deception of thin could lead to some bad decision making on my part.

On the bright side, I have already asked if anyone would be interested in being my workout partner in the morning. This is a great opportunity for the obese to sheds some calories and lose a few lb's.

your posts suck.

Indeed.

two questions,

1) Was Richard Simmons in any way assoiciated with Dawn of the Dead

2) If he was, was he evil?

031108-workout-w-simmons.jpg

Call it what you want, it's clear to me you seem to think you're quite well versed in scum moves. Anyways, I wasn't the one who threw a random vote out there for no good reason.

WHat kind of random vote has a good reason?

two questions,

I am going to move my bed into the lingerie store because I think it will get my mind of the zombies by imaging women in sexy lingerie. I feel bad for Jets Babe and CTM being the only women in the mall. They are going to get a lot of attention from this sausage fest.

Interesting call on Richard Simmons. The line above it is what's giving me hesitation right now. Was there ever a period where he wasn't sure if he was gay?

two questions,

Richard Simmons is proof that if there is a god, he has a spectacular sense of humor. And yes, Simmons is evil, without a doubt. I believe he works for Charles Widmore, who I believe is indirectly responsible for this zombie outbreak.

Interesting call on Richard Simmons. The line above it is what's giving me hesitation right now. Was there ever a period where he wasn't sure if he was gay?

Hmm.. good query.. to wit, was there ever a period where Jif wasn't sure if he was gay?

I.think.not.

Richard Simmons is proof that if there is a god, he has a spectacular sense of humor. And yes, Simmons is evil, without a doubt. I believe he works for Charles Widmore, who I believe is indirectly responsible for this zombie outbreak.

I can't find fault in any of this logic.

your posts suck.

Agreed. The suck ways heavy on my soul.

two questions,

Hmm.. good query.. to wit, was there ever a period where Jif wasn't sure if he was gay?

I.think.not.

I can't find fault in any of this logic.

You guys are silly. I think you all are spending way too much time in the book store. Trust me, reading Nancy Drew to pass the time before the beheadings are not going to make you better detectives. On the other hand, if you are looking to brush up on your detective skills, I highly recommend Encyclopedia Brown. Its simple reading for all you simple minded people. The vocabulary is easy and shouldn't be to hard to follow. Not to mention, his first name is Leroy and he is white.

And I'm sure you can pick up a Richard Simmons biography to see if he was evil or if he ever tried the heterosexual route. I dont know this about him, he is a Dolphins fan, so I highly doubt he ever liked the opposite sex.

EY- When is our first deadline?

I am trying to do this without deadlines. As long as you are working towards a goal, and not around one, I will allow the dialogue/voting to continue.

Please try to come to a consensus in a reasonable amount of time and don't make me rethink that decision.

That having been said, please try not to rush anything between tonight and tomorrow night out of respect for Doggin94it.

Agreed. The suck ways heavy on my soul.

And I'm sure you can pick up a Richard Simmons biography to see if he was evil or if he ever tried the heterosexual route. I dont know this about him, he is a Dolphins fan, so I highly doubt he ever liked the opposite sex.

Bolded 1: perhaps youshould spend more time in a bookstore. Of course, zombies have notoriously bad vocab. Hmmmmm. Do you like chubby zombies also?

Bolded 2: Excellent, excellent logic, makes me reconsider Bolded 1.

Bolded 1: perhaps youshould spend more time in a bookstore. Of course, zombies have notoriously bad vocab. Hmmmmm. Do you like chubby zombies also?

Bolded 2: Excellent, excellent logic, makes me reconsider Bolded 1.

A fat zombie is certainly frightening as you know they will eat 3 times that of a normal sized zombie. They will still hone in on JiF though, rather then providing him with suck, they'll just bite it off. :eek:

She definitely is WEIGH heavier then him. I'd keep her in check with weekly way-in's

What a pear they must bee, I'm sure it phils Jif's hart with pryed wen he thinks about her. But still, seems like a waist for him to be tide to won girl.

Archived