JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

I'm not sure if your sum. I just know I never saved you. What does that tell you? Another Doc, you have magic powers, or someone picked up early I was a Doc, and try to make a play for me the night no kill turned up.

It tells me your full of it. If you were such a thinking man why wouldn't you just counterclaim yourself the cop. NOONE is stepping forth saying they're the cop. Instead you follow your fellow scum Woody's move "Oh I'm the doc, I'm important."

Guys, wake up, don't let the zombies get us twice, if we nail Crusher who's a zombie for sure we'd cripple them.

Vic, i actually said it when I was playing with JiF, by accident. Go look at the very first post of the game. I mentioned it. This had made me nervous that the brighter scum already knew. This is why I'm divulging, because I don't think we know who the cop is.

The comment about medical supplies? I remember reading that and thinking you might be the doc..

Did you plant that there to later false claim?

I will meet you their in a little bit. I have to go to the sporting good store and get a football and some guns and ammo. I feel the need to toss the football around to get my mind off the zombies. Plus I want to be able to blast the zombies ****ing heads off if they breach our safe haven. I will also stop by the drugstore to get some medical supplies and condoms. CTM is looking good tonight.

I screwed up here on post 49 and thought for sure the mafia knew who I was. So I played accordingly. I do apologize.

No, I did not. Vote me off. See Im not lying and I'll end my mafia career. I do feel bad though.

Nah forget that big guy. I think you've done enough suspicious things here to seal your own fate. You have until tonight, If I were you I'd try to find out who the real doctor is, cause I know you ain't getting to me.

Unvote: Crusher

Vote: WE

Or worse, they're both telling the truth and now out for each other's heads which means we're ****ed.

I have a better idea BG, I'm done with him. I know what I CAN do and what he CAN'T do. I can take a looksie behind the curtain, I know I survived the first night cause someone protected me. I will settle this the way I settled Woody.

I'm not voting you off..

If you are telling the truth, why come clean now with only 2 votes?

Only because everybody kept assuming I saved Vic and Vic's the Cop. I didn't, and I have read this game really well, and I think I know who the real cop is. Last night I saved that person, tonight I'm allowed to save anyone I want. I was feeling kinda lost man, so **** it, before I get voted off I wanted to put it out their.

Either way I don't see how the **** what Crusher just did helps the town.

I'm convinced he's lying.

Listen ski boy. I never saved Vic, I think he and a couple other players are taking us for a ride. If Im wrong, Im sorry. Don't you have a chairlift to catch or something?

You shut up because I saved you at one point, keep pissing me off and I won't.

me, me, and Im not gonna give you the last but its not Vic. Im really sorry if I meesed up the game, but I honestl screwed up and wanted to get help getting a grip on things.

interesting...

Please, you buy this? Guys let's drop Crusher for now. I got the info I wanted out of him. I think it's time to go after WE in order to get more information out of him.

I have a better idea BG, I'm done with him. I know what I CAN do and what he CAN'T do. I can take a looksie behind the curtain, I know I survived the first night cause someone protected me. I will settle this the way I settled Woody.

Thats interesting because when you come back with me being guilty and I get lynched. People are going to be a little confused.

Listen ski boy. I never saved Vic, I think he and a couple other players are taking us for a ride. If Im wrong, Im sorry. Don't you have a chairlift to catch or something?

Who else? Not trying to poke or prod you here, I'm honestly asking for your opinion

Yes, the aggressive sarcasm is helping your case.:winking0001:

I'm not sure what to think right now, but I don't see what you could have read that would have pointed to someone else besides Vic being the doctor. Even if you did think he was lying was it really worth the risk to not protect him?

I don't see the logic. What makes you so convinced that Vic is scum.

Either way I don't see how the **** what Crusher just did helps the town.

I'm convinced he's lying.

Oh, it absolutely doesn't help. I don't know what the **** to think. The only thing I have in his favor right now is how f'n stupid would the mafia be to try the same thing again? Especially when the guy wasn't even that close to lynch this time?

But as far as I'm concerned the same still applies, we can't lynch Crusher. And Crush, if you are tell the truth, you HAVE to go the coin flip route with your protection. I don't care if you don't believe Vicious, because if you guys are both legit, we need you both alive. As long as one of you is protected and nobody knows which, we've got a chance.

Who else? Not trying to poke or prod you here, I'm honestly asking for your opinion

Im the Doc not a cop. But, alot of players where really interested in claiming Vic as some diety. The whole time praising the Doc for saving him. Go back and look at the poster who where most into selling Vic's cop claim. Remember we only have a couple choices

1. Im lying, Im not

2. Vics mafia and not the cop... so anyone aligning with him is scummy, some players are harder to fool than others, the players supporting him are too smart to be fooled

3. Mafia didn't go after Vic because they thought he was safe, this one will be proven tonight... if Im wrong, I owe EY a huge apology

Guys I was gonna lay off Crusher but let's re-group here:

Had suspicious distancing votes with Woody

Has gotten RAGING mad at anyone questioning him

JiF questioned him hardest and that night... dead

I've questioned him all game long, and it seems he's trying to get my lynched

The doctor can claim he protected himself, or this guy, or that guy, with no worries... as for me. I can only make guilty claims after night and I'm 1 for 1 and haven't gotten a innocent lynched YET. Yea I bought doggins idea about Norway but so did many others.

The doctor is an easy out and once again sending the town into a tailspin.

What's up shutout. You and I had similar views on Woody, I'd love to answer anything you have for me.

I don't know what to think honestly. Woody's "reveal" was just way too obvious to me. I did not see this coming. I didn't have Crusher on my short list for the real doc, but I can't honestly say that its definitely more plausible than Woody.

I pushed hard for Woody because I was confident he was lying. Wish I could do the same here, but I just can't. Still think War is our best option at this point for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

I do however believe that you are our cop and the possibility that Crusher is our doc and you want each other's heads scares the crap outta me

Originally Posted by The Crusher viewpost.gif

Originally Posted by The Crusher viewpost.gif

me, me, and Im not gonna give you the last but its not Vic.

I didn't, and I have read this game really well, and I think I know who the real cop is. Last night I saved that person

So he's not going to tell us who it is, but it's Shutout?

You're really not doing a great job defending yourself Crusher.

me, me, and Im not gonna give you the last but its not Vic. Im really sorry if I meesed up the game, but I honestl screwed up and wanted to get help getting a grip on things.

(referring to shutout)

i smell a liar.

1) It's completely retarded to do the same exact thing that Woody just did with very little pressure.

2) A counter claiming cop has not stepped forward. If there's one out there, now is the time to do it.

3) I HIGHLY highly doubt that the night two save was the mafia targeting Crusher and them failing because Crusher saved himself. We repeatedly called for the doc to save vicious night 2 regardless of if you believed him or not.

Crusher you've got some serious explaining to do because I smell a lot of BS. I think he might potentially be the godfather asking Vicious to investigate him tonight so he comes up innocent.

Oh, it absolutely doesn't help. I don't know what the **** to think. The only thing I have in his favor right now is how f'n stupid would the mafia be to try the same thing again? Especially when the guy wasn't even that close to lynch this time?

But as far as I'm concerned the same still applies, we can't lynch Crusher. And Crush, if you are tell the truth, you HAVE to go the coin flip route with your protection. I don't care if you don't believe Vicious, because if you guys are both legit, we need you both alive. As long as one of you is protected and nobody knows which, we've got a chance.

No Bleedin,. This is bad. your one of the only ones I trust. Vic is dirty. How the hell did he survive three nights if I didn't save him.

(referring to shutout)

i smell a liar.

1) It's completely retarded to do the same exact thing that Woody just did with very little pressure.

2) A counter claiming cop has not stepped forward. If there's one out there, now is the time to do it.

3) I HIGHLY highly doubt that the night two save was the mafia targeting Crusher and them failing because Crusher saved himself. We repeatedly called for the doc to save vicious night 2 regardless of if you believed him or not.

Crusher you've got some serious explaining to do because I smell a lot of BS. I think he might potentially be the godfather asking Vicious to investigate him tonight so he comes up innocent.

To clarify, what i meant about shutout was that Crusher directed the second quote at Shutout.