JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

Listen we're in the same situation as last time. I can go ahead and drop this and we can solve it the way we did last time.

For all of Crushers arguments here I did get a zombie on night one, and haven't sold out our innocent.

You got Woody. I could have picked Woody. For the sake of all thats holy, he showed up with a cerebellum in his mouth. Nice work cop.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(referring to shutout)

i smell a liar.

1) It's completely retarded to do the same exact thing that Woody just did with very little pressure.

2) A counter claiming cop has not stepped forward. If there's one out there, now is the time to do it.

3) I HIGHLY highly doubt that the night two save was the mafia targeting Crusher and them failing because Crusher saved himself. We repeatedly called for the doc to save vicious night 2 regardless of if you believed him or not.

Crusher you've got some serious explaining to do because I smell a lot of BS. I think he might potentially be the godfather asking Vicious to investigate him tonight so he comes up innocent.

Wow....... that's an excellent point.

I mean I'm the freaking idiot that pointed that out with Woody... maybe the zombies thought "let's use it against the town".

Wow... great observation.

(referring to shutout)

i smell a liar.

1) It's completely retarded to do the same exact thing that Woody just did with very little pressure.

2) A counter claiming cop has not stepped forward. If there's one out there, now is the time to do it.

3) I HIGHLY highly doubt that the night two save was the mafia targeting Crusher and them failing because Crusher saved himself. We repeatedly called for the doc to save vicious night 2 regardless of if you believed him or not.

Crusher you've got some serious explaining to do because I smell a lot of BS. I think he might potentially be the godfather asking Vicious to investigate him tonight so he comes up innocent.

Nope. I got excited to be the Doc and made a dumb post to JiF. It haunted me for the hole game. I was paranoid and didn't want to let the town down. Vic claiming when he did made me think it was a scam. Someone said do a coin flip. So I did. but after that everyone kept telling me how the doc saved Vic. I didn't. Vic started pressing me so I figured they knew I was the Doc. i messed up, but Im not lying.

(referring to shutout)

i smell a liar.

Beat you to it and I agree completely on what his agenda may be.

He thinks we wont lynch him with the suspicion that he's a doctor, like Woody he thinks we'll decide to investigate him instead at which point he comes up clean.

Another explanation is that the Mafia is sick of this Vic investigation thing we have going on and it's a desperate attempt to have us doubt Vic.

No Bleedin,. This is bad. your one of the only ones I trust. Vic is dirty. How the hell did he survive three nights if I didn't save him.

Bro, all you've been is dismissive, aggressive, and baseless.

You can say you didn't save me any night, that's a ridiculously easy claim.

And on your comment that we could've gotten Woody.... what I find fascinating is that if you were indeed the doctor you could've made a compelling case and helped us get him with a lynch, then I could've gotten another zombie and we'd be close to winning this thing possibly. Rather you didn't say much of anything against him, if I were the doctor I would've been trying to get people to rally behind us.

If I'm so scummy why did I want Woody so goddamn dead?

Wow....... that's an excellent point.

I mean I'm the freaking idiot that pointed that out with Woody... maybe the zombies thought "let's use it against the town".

Wow... great observation.

Yeah Vic, Im the Godfather of EY's bland game. I guess I don't have the temperment to play this game. The point is this and then Im leaving for home. Lynch me and you will find out how dumb I am. Im sorry for that.

Nope. I got excited to be the Doc and made a dumb post to JiF. It haunted me for the hole game. I was paranoid and didn't want to let the town down. Vic claiming when he did made me think it was a scam. Someone said do a coin flip. So I did. but after that everyone kept telling me how the doc saved Vic. I didn't. Vic started pressing me so I figured they knew I was the Doc. i messed up, but Im not lying.

Where exactly does Shutout come in?

For what reason did you protect him over yourself and Vic?

Bro, all you've been is dismissive, aggressive, and baseless.

You can say you didn't save me any night, that's a ridiculously easy claim.

And on your comment that we could've gotten Woody.... what I find fascinating is that if you were indeed the doctor you could've made a compelling case and helped us get him with a lynch, then I could've gotten another zombie and we'd be close to winning this thing possibly. Rather you didn't say much of anything against him, if I were the doctor I would've been trying to get people to rally behind us.

If I'm so scummy why did I want Woody so goddamn dead?

Same reason why Doggin told me to attack him when we played together. After outing Woody nobody thought you where scum. You where untouchable. Having not saved you I thought this was a cleaver trick.

Yeah Vic, Im the Godfather of EY's bland game. I guess I don't have the temperment to play this game. The point is this and then Im leaving for home. Lynch me and you will find out how dumb I am. Im sorry for that.

Don't give up on yourself whatever the **** you do. If you are innocent explain and don't give us this "lynch me and find out" BS. Don't be like Norway and JB, giving up does not HELP THE TOWN which as you're claiming to be a part of, should be your objective regardless. So make your case, because you still have quite a bit of explaining to do.

Fella's, I am skipping my workout cause this was so compelling lol.

Put yourself in Mafia shoes... if you were godfather, woudln't you want to stake your innocence early?

I'm the cop, and if I investigate him and I come back with innocent... then he lives and I'll die as soon as the real doctor is dead.

I'm sorry, I'd rather investigate WE rather then Crusher. I'm too certain on this feeling

Unvote: WE

Vote: Crusher

Same reason why Doggin told me to attack him when we played together. After outing Woody nobody thought you where scum. You where untouchable. Having not saved you I thought this was a cleaver trick.

How far along were in that game Crusher? If I'm mafia we're hamstringing ourselves from the get go.

Fella's, I am skipping my workout cause this was so compelling lol.

Put yourself in Mafia shoes... if you were godfather, woudln't you want to stake your innocence early?

I'm the cop, and if I investigate him and I come back with innocent... then he lives and I'll die as soon as the real doctor is dead.

I'm sorry, I'd rather investigate WE rather then Crusher. I'm too certain on this feeling

Vote: Crusher

If your not mafia I will never play this game again. Im the Dr. Im sorry. I have to drive home now. I hope this is over. Im actually getting pissed off, and thats against Ms Crushers rules.

Don't give up on yourself whatever the **** you do. If you are innocent explain and don't give us this "lynch me and find out" BS. Don't be like Norway and JB, giving up does not HELP THE TOWN which as you're claiming to be a part of, should be your objective regardless. So make your case, because you still have quite a bit of explaining to do.

Boy its amazing how quickly you became active after the suspicion was moved off of the most inactive players...

If your not mafia I will never play this game again. Im the Dr. Im sorry. I have to drive home now. I hope this is over. Im actually getting pissed off, and thats against Ms Crushers rules.

And if you're innocent, I'm dead.

But I'm willing to stake my life against that like I did with WP.

Boy its amazing how quickly you became active after the suspicion was moved off of the most inactive players...

Shutout. All I'm gonna tell you is you should listen to me. You trusted me once, and we both were right. Leave IJ for another day, he can answer during the next night phase.

Don't question how much I can post on this site when I actually have the time.

I've had a **** load of homework as of late and I'm not allowed to go on JN in school so there's a reason for my inactivity.

Believe me, when I have time, I post a lot.

No Bleedin,. This is bad. your one of the only ones I trust. Vic is dirty. How the hell did he survive three nights if I didn't save him.

This is a freakin' disaster, but even if you're telling the truth, I'm not sure that definitely means Vic isn't. That's what I'm most afraid of right now, that you're both telling the truth and trying to kill each other. If you're both who you say you are, its possible that up until now, the mafia has been under the assumption that since they had no idea who the doc was, Vic would be protected every night. So they were night-killing other innocents, probably trying to find the doc. Which is why I repeat what I said before, you HAVE to do the coin flip between yourself and Vic. Because if you don't and you're both telling the truth, we're screwed.

This is a freakin' disaster, but even if you're telling the truth, I'm not sure that definitely means Vic isn't. That's what I'm most afraid of right now, that you're both telling the truth and trying to kill each other. If you're both who you say you are, its possible that up until now, the mafia has been under the assumption that since they had no idea who the doc was, Vic would be protected every night. So they were night-killing other innocents, probably trying to find the doc. Which is why I repeat what I said before, you HAVE to do the coin flip between yourself and Vic. Because if you don't and you're both telling the truth, we're screwed.

BG stop with the vanilla attack, we need to get these guys, cut them out at the knees. You're playing RIGHT into his hands. I'm putting my neck out there again, last time you guys didn't listen to me, then I proved myself right. Do I have to do it again?

Guys FFS, I was the second guy to go after Woody. I brought JiF's initial suspicion bascially back from the dead first time round and I was consistently going after him from that point on.

Also who was the one who didn't want to vote off Norway? Me.

I'm innocent, stop with this BS now when clearly there's some more **** going on.

I'm not board, not buying the reval until he gives me a legit reason to.

Vote: The Crusher

And you jump right on the 2nd time this all occurs, and yet the first time with Woody?

Jeez. I really have been trying to contribute as much as possible.

I really don't know what to think about this game. So much crazy **** has happened with these "role reveals". I don't believe Woody but I'm not going to take the risk that he is actually the doctor. This game has been screwed up.

For now - Unvote: WP

Awfully convenient

Vote: Irish

Yes he is.

Seriously, I want a better explanation. One minute I'm too inactive, now too active? Really?

Simple: You'd been gone for a while, were regularly mentioned as a suspicious inactive and then all of a sudden we get another doc reveal (a move that seems unlikely to me to come from zombies) which subsequently becomes the hot topic over inactive posters and poof you're back.

Its irrelevant though, I trust Vic and took my vote off you and put it back on War.

Shutout, I'll investigate him tonight. How could you fall for the doctor joke this time and not last?

It was too obvious of a play last time. When you revealed the first thing CTM said I believe was for the doc to not reveal no matter what. JiF calls out Woody, within 5 minutes he responds and then disappears for a day. You call him out as someone who was most definitely lurking and reading the thread and exactly 4 minutes later Woody is the "doctor".

Crusher's reveal is much more confusing and complicated; there was some heat on him, but there was also equal heat on War as both had 2 votes each. It almost seems like your reveal (which I have considered as intentional). With Woody, I was 100% certain he was lying, with Crusher I'm about 60/40. Right now I'm with BG. I'm freaked that you're both telling the truth and it will cost us both our doctor and our cop.

I'd go for pressuring crusher and War Ensemble to contribute more. I know War is at school at moment, but overall he should post more.

4 day weekend is here. I spent the day in the city and just got home now...

Hooters is overrated. The food is garbage and the chicks are decent at best. The hottest chick was sweeping the place and had jeans on. Damnit!!

Simple: You'd been gone for a while, were regularly mentioned as a suspicious inactive and then all of a sudden we get another doc reveal (a move that seems unlikely to me to come from zombies) which subsequently becomes the hot topic over inactive posters and poof you're back.

Its irrelevant though, I trust Vic and took my vote off you and put it back on War.

You are aware the fact that a doctor "reveals" or seemingly so, there's a little more to talk about that normal.

I have been inactive for good reasons, I haven't been posting on the site much at all. Something which as you could see by my post count, isn't exactly normal for me (How cool am I:face:).

I had been mentioned as suspicious but haven't been seriously considered since earlier in the game where I did have a reason (Yes I was genuinely in Bulgaria).

I've tried to stay active and when I do get online I've been trying to contribute as much as possible. I was happy with my contribution in the Woody killing where I basically got the bandwagon effect going with the second vote of WP.

I don't like the fact that I've been pretty inactive, which is why now, when I've got the chance AND that there's a lot to talk about/be suspicious of I'm trying to post as much as possible.

It was too obvious of a play last time. When you revealed the first thing CTM said I believe was for the doc to not reveal no matter what. JiF calls out Woody, within 5 minutes he responds and then disappears for a day. You call him out as someone who was most definitely lurking and reading the thread and exactly 4 minutes later Woody is the "doctor".

Crusher's reveal is much more confusing and complicated; there was some heat on him, but there was also equal heat on War as both had 2 votes each. It almost seems like your reveal (which I have considered as intentional). With Woody, I was 100% certain he was lying, with Crusher I'm about 60/40. Right now I'm with BG. I'm freaked that you're both telling the truth and it will cost us both our doctor and our cop.

My reveal came because I ADMITTED I had a ROLE. So I was did regardless.

All Crusher did was say "i have info"

And poof, he says i'm the doc.

You are aware the fact that a doctor "reveals" or seemingly so, there's a little more to talk about that normal.

I have been inactive for good reasons, I haven't been posting on the site much at all. Something which as you could see by my post count, isn't exactly normal for me (How cool am I:face:).

I had been mentioned as suspicious but haven't been seriously considered since earlier in the game where I did have a reason (Yes I was genuinely in Bulgaria).

I've tried to stay active and when I do get online I've been trying to contribute as much as possible. I was happy with my contribution in the Woody killing where I basically got the bandwagon effect going with the second vote of WP.

I don't like the fact that I've been pretty inactive, which is why now, when I've got the chance AND that there's a lot to talk about/be suspicious of I'm trying to post as much as possible.

Fair enough, like I said your return seemed odd and it did remind me of Woody jumping in only when he thought it to his advantage.

Meanwhile, War is now back, quotes a post calling to pressure him and his response is...about hooters???

Fair enough, like I said your return seemed odd and it did remind me of Woody jumping in only when he thought it to his advantage.

Meanwhile, War is now back, quotes a post calling to pressure him and his response is...about hooters???

War is definitely in quesiton SO. I think we need to go with the flow of the town this time.

Archived